PDA

View Full Version : Walkhard and Neon

Tree Nerd
05-31-2013, 16:30
I am trying to find contact info for two thru hikers going NOBO right now. One, Walkhard is a 22 year old male, graduated from the University of Auburn for forestry. Two, Neon is a 2? year old female, not sure where she is from or what her story is. I know at least one of them is a member on here. Any info would be great!

Sass
05-31-2013, 16:46
Was just hanging out with him yesterday in pearisburg. He'll be at the captains tomorrow for hiker feed and games. You could probably give the captain a ring tomorrow. If not ill update you with contact info when I get to daleville. - Lostnfound

HikerMom58
05-31-2013, 17:02
Sass? Do you know Jacko, (oz) IM and Army Ant... they were just saying good things about a "Sass" on the trail. Maybe you're a different person since you signed your name Lostnfound. Anyway, Happy hiking!! :)

Tree Nerd
06-01-2013, 09:32
Was just hanging out with him yesterday in pearisburg. He'll be at the captains tomorrow for hiker feed and games. You could probably give the captain a ring tomorrow. If not ill update you with contact info when I get to daleville. - Lostnfound

IDK who/how to contact the captains. If you could get me contact info that would be amazing!

Tree Nerd
06-22-2013, 13:53
Any update on these two? Anyone?

BradyCycler
06-23-2013, 18:18
Any update on these two? Anyone?

I hitched into Buena Vista, VA, with Walk Hard (and Griz & Frog) on 6/13, he stayed at the Blue Dog Art Hostel in town.

The last time I saw Neon was when a bunch of us were in Daleville/Toutville at the beginning of the Toutville Trail days, which would be 6/7?

HikerMom58
06-23-2013, 18:45
I gave Walk Hard a ride back to the James River Foot Bridge on Wednesday June 12th.

Tree Nerd
06-23-2013, 20:49
If someone could please get me contact info of walk hard that would be amazing!

Sass
06-24-2013, 07:52
Sorry! I've been trying to catch up to Walkhard! He's one day ahead of me on the trail according to shelter logs. I'll catch up with him soon. Neon is like days ahead of me so don't know if ill catch her anytime soon.

trw0007
06-24-2013, 10:42
This is a shot in the dark and maybe a little on the creepy side, but if you know Walkhard's real name, you use Auburn PeopleFinder (http://peoplefinder.auburn.edu/peoplefinder/) to find an email address. People tend to stay in the system awhile, so I imagine he will still be there.

Tree Nerd
06-25-2013, 02:26
This is a shot in the dark and maybe a little on the creepy side, but if you know Walkhard's real name, you use Auburn PeopleFinder (http://peoplefinder.auburn.edu/peoplefinder/) to find an email address. People tend to stay in the system awhile, so I imagine he will still be there.

I dont know his real name.

Tree Nerd
06-25-2013, 02:28
Sorry! I've been trying to catch up to Walkhard! He's one day ahead of me on the trail according to shelter logs. I'll catch up with him soon. Neon is like days ahead of me so don't know if ill catch her anytime soon.

Just keep me posted! Thanks much!

Tree Nerd
07-06-2013, 10:20
Got a tag on Neon.....any info on walkhard would be awesome!