PDA

View Full Version : Big Agnes Customer Support

DandT40
06-07-2013, 09:54
I have a ripped stuff sack for my Big Agnes sleeping pad that is only a few months old and filled out the online form on the Big Agnes website last week and I haven't heard anything back from them yet. Anyone that has put in a warranty claim with them - are they usually this slow in giving any kind of response? I don't know if maybe I made a mistake on the form or maybe their response email went to my spam folder by accident, but I haven't heard anything from them. Are they typically slow in responding? I've heard nothing but good things about their customer support so I'm a little surprised.

smithcj06
06-07-2013, 10:11
I always call first and talk to a person then they usually redirect me to forms etc. That has a way for someone to be on track with your stuff instead of just relying on e-mails and other non-personal forms of communication. If you have a reference number for your claim give em a call and chat with them and see where your status is. I do this with most companies and they bend over backwards if you are polite understanding and nice to them (as you should be). Cheers hope it goes well!

mikec
06-07-2013, 10:34
I ripped my stuffsack for my Seedhouse SL1 as well. I don't remember if I called them or emailed them but they did send a free replacement. What's funny is that the old stuffsack was very small. this one looks like it would work for the SL2 as well as it is very big.

The Solemates
06-07-2013, 10:38
I always call first and talk to a person then they usually redirect me to forms etc. That has a way for someone to be on track with your stuff instead of just relying on e-mails and other non-personal forms of communication. If you have a reference number for your claim give em a call and chat with them and see where your status is. I do this with most companies and they bend over backwards if you are polite understanding and nice to them (as you should be). Cheers hope it goes well!

true dat. i just returned two pairs of shoes last week. the online stuff was a hassle, impersonal, and I was guaranteed nothing by filling it out. called them up and they did it over the phone and felt like I had more accountability of them actually taking care of my issue. I'm now getting $250 voucher for something I paid $120 originally for.

DandT40
06-07-2013, 10:42
Sounds good guys. Thanks. I'll give them a call. They have such a nice online form I thought I'd give it a try. :)

DandT40
06-07-2013, 11:22
Okay, 30 seconds on the phone and the new one is in the mail today... Wow. You are all correct! Great, quick customer service!!! lol