PDA

View Full Version : Gary Hilton now back on Florida death row.

moldy
06-11-2013, 20:25
Hopefully they can execute him before he dies of old age.

atmilkman
06-11-2013, 20:34
Hopefully they can execute him before he dies of old age.

They should have sent him to Texas. But Florida is the next best choice after there or Virginia.

Wise Old Owl
06-11-2013, 20:43
At a risk of members who I appreciate conversations.. Gary needs to go, and needs a drive thru lane.. Good riddance

RED-DOG
06-12-2013, 11:48
Yep in about 10-20 years.

shelb
06-13-2013, 00:53
So sad.......

SawnieRobertson
06-13-2013, 17:40
Before some clumsy transcriber makes a mistake in his sentence, resulting in his being let out . . . or an earthquake splitting away the walls of his cell . . . or his managing to sneak away when the prison is being evacuated to save the lives of the prisoners. These are the type of reasons that cause me to want him to be executed immediately. As long as he is alive, no matter where he is, he remains a threat to others. Generally, I favor a murderer to be given enough time to have redemption. I don't think that he has that capability.

moytoy
06-14-2013, 05:10
All can rest assured he will not escape from The Florida State Prison. If one of these prisoners is moved even within the cell block they are shackled and cuffed. They also place clear plastic hoods over their head so they can't spit on any guards. Gary Hilton, whether put to death or not will lead a very bleak life at the FSP.

Rick Hancock
06-15-2013, 20:41
All can rest assured he will not escape from The Florida State Prison. If one of these prisoners is moved even within the cell block they are shackled and cuffed. They also place clear plastic hoods over their head so they can't spit on any guards. Gary Hilton, whether put to death or not will lead a very bleak life at the FSP.

"A bleak life"? Maybe so, but I'd much rather see him dead. And no one to mourn the loss. That bastard managed to make a plea bargain knowing full well what those searchers were going to find when they located Meridith's remains.