PDA

View Full Version : Hiker Hostel Open?

marti038
06-17-2013, 16:43
I'm planning on staying at Hiker Hostel in late August, but saw a thread indicating that they were selling their place last year.

Anyone know if they'll be open and providing all of their services for the rest of 2013?

Also, if you've used their shuttles does anyone know about what time they leave for the trail each morning?

Trillium
06-17-2013, 17:03
I'm planning on staying at Hiker Hostel in late August, but saw a thread indicating that they were selling their place last year.

Anyone know if they'll be open and providing all of their services for the rest of 2013?

Also, if you've used their shuttles does anyone know about what time they leave for the trail each morning?I would suggest checking their website: http://www.hikerhostel.com/ and/or shooting them an e-mail: [email protected] <[email protected]>

Each time I've stayed there (3 times) they left at 8:30am for the trail.

marti038
06-18-2013, 09:41
Leigh responded to my email last night.

Basically they serve breakfast at 8:00 and the shuttle runs after everyone is done eating and ready to go. So, I'd guess between 8:30 and 9:00 departure depending on how many folks are there and how punctual they are.

Thanks for the reply.