PDA

View Full Version : A welcome site. Blister BOB

Sweetspot
06-17-2013, 22:10
22120me site

Rain Man
06-17-2013, 22:15
Blister Bob is a super nice shuttler and his wife even bakes cookies and sends them along with him for the hikers!

He shuttled me and my hiking partner in March of this year. I'd highly recommend him.

Rain:sunMan

atmilkman
06-17-2013, 22:21
Blister Bob has said regretfully he is not shuttling anymore due to out of state commitments. Everybody has and does speak highly of him. His service will be missed. My wife Shuttle Shellie and I hope to be able to shuttle and resupply the Pinhoti within the next couple of years. But we regretfully cannot do it at the present time.

blisterbob
06-18-2013, 07:07
Thanks for the kind words.
Like all my interests, I gave 100 % to the shuttle service and when I could no longer do that, it was time to stop.
It is hard for me to tell the hikers no when they contact me for services.

Bob

blackwater slim
07-26-2013, 22:08
Blister Bob shuttled Yolks and me last MLK weekend. A great person counting on the good will of those that he shuttled. I hope everyone took care of him. He provided a great service. We got the cookies too.
Gonna need a shuttle in September if you want to do just one more Bob!!!
Thanks

blisterbob
07-27-2013, 06:41
Blister Bob shuttled Yolks and me last MLK weekend. A great person counting on the good will of those that he shuttled. I hope everyone took care of him. He provided a great service. We got the cookies too.
Gonna need a shuttle in September if you want to do just one more Bob!!!
Thanks
Check with me a little closer to your hike.
We might be able to help you.
It is better to email or PM than phone.
[email protected]

blisterbob
07-27-2013, 11:19
blackwater slim,
If you are planning a Pinhoti hike Labor Day weekend, we will not be available the week leading to and including the weekend.
Sorry,
bb

Drybones
07-27-2013, 21:21
Anyone needing a Pinhoti shuttle should post thier need on WB...never know, someone in the area may be able to help.