PDA

View Full Version : Sassafrass and Kaboose Update

mainebob
06-19-2013, 23:36
Hi everyone,
This is Mrs. Kaboose and just wanted you to know that I uploaded the next series of videos on my you tube channel. Sassarass is going strong, she is pulling me along, we are doing an average of 23 mile days. We should be in Port Clinton PA tomrrow and really looking forward to finishing PA. The Videos can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/mainebob6363

hikernutcasey
06-20-2013, 13:47
Hi everyone,
This is Mrs. Kaboose and just wanted you to know that I uploaded the next series of videos on my you tube channel. Sassarass is going strong, she is pulling me along, we are doing an average of 23 mile days. We should be in Port Clinton PA tomrrow and really looking forward to finishing PA. The Videos can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/mainebob6363

Been following you guys every day. Didn't even know about the videos until today. Very nice! Keep up the good work! Enjoy your hike:)

Deer Hunter
06-20-2013, 14:49
Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing. :)

hikernutcasey
07-05-2013, 17:10
I just saw on Sassafrass and Kaboose's blog that she has an infection and they are flying home to get treatment and access their options. So sorry to hear this and if they are reading this I just wanted to say that I have had a blast reading the blog and I wish you both the best.

hikerboy57
07-05-2013, 17:19
I just saw on Sassafrass and Kaboose's blog that she has an infection and they are flying home to get treatment and access their options. So sorry to hear this and if they are reading this I just wanted to say that I have had a blast reading the blog and I wish you both the best.

i sure hope they can get back on and finish. sassafras is such a great kid.dad's a pretty good guy, too.

get well, sassafras!!!!

slbirdnerd
07-05-2013, 21:20
Hi, Kaboose. Been following along every step of the way. Hope Sassafras' toe is okay and better to get it well and hike again another day. It would be great if you two can make it back to finish this year, but regardless what a phenomenal accomplishment and adventure! Cody and I are so proud of you guys and you're a huge inspiration!

Water Rat
07-06-2013, 10:34

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!

Deer Hunter
07-06-2013, 15:29
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!

+1...................

rocketsocks
07-06-2013, 15:38
Get well soon Sassafrass...good call comin off trail, stinky as that may be. Rest up, and eat lots and lots of ice cream.:p:)