PDA

View Full Version : Morph Ghost Availability?

Morph Ghost
06-22-2013, 21:29
I chose Morph Ghost because it is the name of the first superhero character I created (for comics I plan on writing). I just wanted to see if there were any hikers that has used this name before?

rocketsocks
06-23-2013, 12:10
I chose Morph Ghost because it is the name of the first superhero character I created (for comics I plan on writing). I just wanted to see if there were any hikers that has used this name before?
Well did you check kipengers registre of atonomous trail names compendium...1984 17th edition?

MDSection12
06-23-2013, 12:22
Well did you check kipengers registre of atonomous trail names compendium...1984 17th edition?
The 18th edition came out a few months ago...

rocketsocks
06-23-2013, 12:24
oooh i didn't now that..cool

hikerboy57
06-23-2013, 12:25
i heard there wsa a guy with that name once, but he disappeared

Old Hiker
06-23-2013, 12:26

Is that the expurgated one?

rocketsocks
06-23-2013, 12:50
i heard there wsa a guy with that name once, but he disappearedI saw that!

Morph Ghost
06-23-2013, 13:40
Where can I find the registre at, preferably the 18th edition?

rocketsocks
06-23-2013, 18:06
Where can I find the registre at, preferably the 18th edition?
naw, we were just pullin your leg :welcometo white blaze, and have a great hike!....I don't know how you'd go about verifying a name, but no harm in having 2 morphs that I can see.:)

Old Hiker
06-23-2013, 18:23
naw, we were just pullin your leg :welcometo white blaze, and have a great hike!....I don't know how you'd go about verifying a name, but no harm in having 2 morphs that I can see.:)

Go to the members list and check.

rocketsocks
06-23-2013, 18:26
Go to the members list and check.Nope, no ghost Morph here...your good

kayak karl
06-23-2013, 18:33
Nope, no ghost Morph here...your good did you check the parallel universe list?? on second thought since this is WB check the perpendicular universe list.

rocketsocks
06-23-2013, 18:35
did you check the parallel universe list?? on second thought since this is WB check the perpendicular universe list.Naw I forgot about those....and the unified hiker theory.

Silent Stroll
06-24-2013, 12:30
Naw I forgot about those....and the unified hiker theory.

LOL. AHHH thank you!

Namtrag
06-24-2013, 12:31
I thought your trail name chose you, not vice versa? :)

max patch
06-24-2013, 13:15
I'd be willing to bet that there have been plenty of Ghosts but no Morph Ghosts.

Don't matter any way. Every year there are Bears and Wolfs and Lone Wolfs and Butterflys and variations of Striders and freakin LOTR characters. This year there have been 2 Waffles which is unfortunate seeing as one of them died on trail.

HikerMom58
06-24-2013, 13:42
I'd be willing to bet that there have been plenty of Ghosts but no Morph Ghosts.

Don't matter any way. Every year there are Bears and Wolfs and Lone Wolfs and Butterflys and variations of Striders and freakin LOTR characters. This year there have been 2 Waffles which is unfortunate seeing as one of them died on trail.

That was really sad...I'm "friends" with the Waffle that is still hiking. There's always a lot of variations of "bears"... bear bait, bear breath...etc.. I haven't seen a Morph Ghost either.

Morph Ghost
06-24-2013, 15:27
I thought your trail name chose you, not vice versa? :)

Well I haven't been on a thru-hike. But I did hike 2 miles of it (to Wesser Bald Fire tower and back) during a summer camp last year, so technically I did hike like 0.09% of the trail, LOL. Idk if that number is worthy of a trail name. Nonetheless, I do plan on thru-hiking in my youth.

That was really sad...I'm "friends" with the Waffle that is still hiking. There's always a lot of variations of "bears"... bear bait, bear breath...etc.. I haven't seen a Morph Ghost either. That's why I chose Morph Ghost (other than being my potential comic books main superhero), because of its originality. Long story on the origins of the name and character, but it all has to do with originality.

rocketsocks
06-24-2013, 15:47
what special powers does the Ghost Morph have?

Morph Ghost
06-24-2013, 16:38
Morph Ghost. And that's pretty much a secret until the comics come out. I pretty much have over 100 issues planned for it, and plenty more to come as I write. I also have a friend who's a graphic artist (since I only have writing skills, I completely suck at artwork), so hopefully soon this will get off the group. But long story short, I created Morph Ghost at a costume party, and since I didn't want to go as a hero everyone already knows and probably will dress up as (Iron Man, Superman, Batman, etc.), I wanted to do something original. I ordered a camo morph suit and wore it (with black shorts of course). Someone said this "Dude, I can't see the Morph guy, he's like a ghost!" The name then came to me and that was the persona I attached to the character. So my character and by extension, trail name and persona, is all about originality.

max patch
06-24-2013, 16:46
When you thru this is gonna go viral!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-c0_J-pHOs

Namtrag
06-24-2013, 17:06
Well I haven't been on a thru-hike. But I did hike 2 miles of it (to Wesser Bald Fire tower and back) during a summer camp last year, so technically I did hike like 0.09% of the trail, LOL. Idk if that number is worthy of a trail name. Nonetheless, I do plan on thru-hiking in my youth.

That's why I chose Morph Ghost (other than being my potential comic books main superhero), because of its originality. Long story on the origins of the name and character, but it all has to do with originality.

Just giving you a hard time! I was given my trail name of Buffalo supposedly because my shoulders are so big. Not my choice, but it's starting to grow on me.

rocketsocks
06-24-2013, 18:32
Morph Ghost. And that's pretty much a secret until the comics come out. I pretty much have over 100 issues planned for it, and plenty more to come as I write. I also have a friend who's a graphic artist (since I only have writing skills, I completely suck at artwork), so hopefully soon this will get off the group. But long story short, I created Morph Ghost at a costume party, and since I didn't want to go as a hero everyone already knows and probably will dress up as (Iron Man, Superman, Batman, etc.), I wanted to do something original. I ordered a camo morph suit and wore it (with black shorts of course). Someone said this "Dude, I can't see the Morph guy, he's like a ghost!" The name then came to me and that was the persona I attached to the character. So my character and by extension, trail name and persona, is all about originality.Fair enough....good luck, hope you don't run into any of your mortal enemy's while out hiking, and if you do...Bam# Whack!...Boom%@