PDA

View Full Version : Thru Hike Finished

SQUEAKY
07-25-2005, 04:04
Hi guys, just a brief note, Squeaky is now finished the PCT and has done this in 81 days 8 1/2 hrs, finished on Sunday 24th July, he is in fantastic form and hoping to start the CDT on Wednesday 27th July, for the second leg of his 'Triple Crown'. Thanks to everyone for there support and all the kind good wishes. He was a NOBO, and got through the Sierra's and all the hazards the trail has thrown he way this year. A lot of experiences he has taken from the trail, no flip flopping involved , just straight thru.

bulldog
07-26-2005, 14:44
Is Squeaky still planning to complete that massive hike he had planned for 2006? Hes the only person I've come across that I've had trouble keeping pace with.

Dan Erdman

Mountain Dew
07-26-2005, 15:29
what's up with talking in third person ?

Alligator
07-26-2005, 15:33
I think it's his brother using his account. Check his other posts.

SQUEAKY
07-26-2005, 15:35
Hi there, thanks for your congrats.:) At the present Squeaky is going for the 'Triple Crown' this year, he is now heading for the start of the CDT and in the hope all is well with his health etc he will be then of to do the AT. Sounds easy writing, but hey, what a journey and a challange. So next year not sure what his plans are for the minute.
Thanks his mum.

Is Squeaky still planning to complete that massive hike he had planned for 2006? Hes the only person I've come across that I've had trouble keeping pace with.

Dan Erdman