PDA

View Full Version : Life Unbolted is Free!

Life Unbolted
06-25-2013, 06:24
Hello,

In keeping with one of the central themes of the book; freedom! I have scheduled to make Life Unbolted Free from 6/28 to 7/4.

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Unbolted-Journey-Starting-ebook/dp/B00APPXGFQ

Please enjoy my hike through life!

Patrick

rocketsocks
06-25-2013, 07:24
Hello,

In keeping with one of the central themes of the book; freedom! I have scheduled to make Life Unbolted Free from 6/28 to 7/4.

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Unbolted-Journey-Starting-ebook/dp/B00APPXGFQ

Please enjoy my hike through life!

PatrickGotta say I'm a bit intrigued, and will patiently await for your very generous offer to come due..Thanks in advance Patrick...hope your doing well, sounds like you are.

Magic_Mack
06-25-2013, 09:56
I will definitely be getting this one, thanks!

pelenaka
06-25-2013, 10:35
It's in my wishlist ... already blew through my two free Prime kindle books this month.
Thanks !

1azarus
06-27-2013, 05:57
Would someone please make sure they wake this thread up tomorrow when it counts...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Mitey Mo
06-28-2013, 04:54
I know it's only 4:54 am, but it is not free right now. I will keep checking. Thanks!

Monkeywrench
06-28-2013, 06:21
Just checked: $6.50.

Wrong date?

Unitic
06-28-2013, 07:56
Still comes up as a price of $6.50

Crusinsusan
06-28-2013, 10:32
Phooey. Only free for Prime members. $6.50 for the rest of us.

Namtrag
06-28-2013, 10:40
We are acting like entitled hikers! lol

Crusinsusan
06-28-2013, 11:07
lol! ...........

tawa
06-28-2013, 11:09
No such thing as a free lunch!

markdek
06-28-2013, 13:12
No such thing as a free lunch!

True, but there are a lot of free books out there...apparently not this one.

Swordpen
06-28-2013, 14:35
I am a Prime member, & as of 11:30 AM Friday 6/28/13 its not free, its $6.50.

Life Unbolted
06-30-2013, 06:49
Thank You Celtic,

I believe that once on the trail, one never really leaves. Please feel free to take a walk with me, my book is free!

Patrick

Life Unbolted
06-30-2013, 06:52
Hello Magic,

Amazon was a little slow in deciding what today's date was. I contacted them at 4 am and poof, my book became free....enjoy! Patrick

rocketsocks
06-30-2013, 06:57
Just Boug....:)I mean opened your gift, thanks Patrick...looking forward to it.

tawa
06-30-2013, 09:23
As I understand its Free if u have purchased/own a Kindle and can use it that way. I do not have a Kindle thus it is not Free for me. Please understand I appreciate the offer but just wanted to make clear that the paperback/hardcopy is not free.

Emerson Bigills
06-30-2013, 09:52
Thanks much, Patrick.

perrymk
06-30-2013, 10:16
As I understand its Free if u have purchased/own a Kindle and can use it that way. I do not have a Kindle thus it is not Free for me. Please understand I appreciate the offer but just wanted to make clear that the paperback/hardcopy is not free.

Download free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices. The Kindle app is availablefor every major smartphone, tablet, and computer.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=sv_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771

Butterfly58
06-30-2013, 11:11
Got mine! Thank you and I look forward to reading it!

Rain Man
06-30-2013, 11:53
NOT to complain about the OP, but there seem to be a real rash of posts on WB and HF (HammockForums.net) touting supposedly "free" books that are not actually free. At the minimum, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. If an offer is conditional, that needs to be said. If you have to PAY to get the right to get it "free," then plainly it is not free at all.

Again, not to complain about the OP, but about this rash of phony "free" book offers. Now when I see a "free" book offer post, I'm more suspicious than intrigued.

It does cause problems. In my family, my wife has the Kindle. If I see a free offer on WB or HF related to the AT, I shoot her an email asking her to download it for me please. Often as not, I get a reply that it's not free after all. Wasted time and effort for both of us and now she no longer trusts my emails! Or, maybe she never did anyway? Hmmmmm. LOL

Rain:sunMan

Swordpen
06-30-2013, 12:34
Got it today. Thank you!

Life Unbolted
07-01-2013, 19:21
Download free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices. The Kindle app is availablefor every major smartphone, tablet, and computer.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=sv_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771

Hello Perry,

Thank you for spreading the word about my book, and for making it easier for folks without e-Readers to enjoy it. As a fellow Northern Floridian, I tip my Seminole cap in your direction!

Patrick

tawa
07-01-2013, 19:42
Hello Perry,

Thank you for spreading the word about my book, and for making it easier for folks without e-Readers to enjoy it. As a fellow Northern Floridian, I tip my Seminole cap in your direction!

Patrick
Thanks Patrick I appreciate what u are doing for us. However, guess I'm a dinosaur since I just use my ole cell phone for vital calls. Could I purchase a used copy of your book as I do look forward to reading it. Thank u either way it works out.

Rasty
07-01-2013, 19:51
NOT to complain about the OP, but there seem to be a real rash of posts on WB and HF (HammockForums.net) touting supposedly "free" books that are not actually free. At the minimum, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. If an offer is conditional, that needs to be said. If you have to PAY to get the right to get it "free," then plainly it is not free at all.

Again, not to complain about the OP, but about this rash of phony "free" book offers. Now when I see a "free" book offer post, I'm more suspicious than intrigued.

It does cause problems. In my family, my wife has the Kindle. If I see a free offer on WB or HF related to the AT, I shoot her an email asking her to download it for me please. Often as not, I get a reply that it's not free after all. Wasted time and effort for both of us and now she no longer trusts my emails! Or, maybe she never did anyway? Hmmmmm. LOL

Rain:sunMan

I wonder how many times it's Amazon making the mistakes. The Author appears to have advertised his free dates and for some reason Amazon didn't get the memo. I was able to download the book free today and I don't have a Prime membership, so free in this case was free. Some others WB members were speculating that it was the PRIME membership "Free" which was not the case.

mbrowers
07-01-2013, 19:57
Thanks Patrick! Already finished and and it was quite an enjoyable read. I appreciate your gift!
Peace,
Mike

kythruhiker
07-01-2013, 21:25

I've yet to run across any "free" book for the Kindle posted about on WB that hasn't been free. A day or two AFTER the original posting, they may indeed have gone back to regular price. Much thanks for all those posting these great finds. This book was the exception, however that issue was obviously rectified and now lives happily on my Kindle reading device of choice!

4Bears
07-01-2013, 21:31
Thank you Patrick.

Mr. Clean
07-02-2013, 04:47
Got mine, too. Thank you!