PDA

View Full Version : Life after whiteblaze? Is it a temporary obsession?

illabelle
06-26-2013, 12:05
Occasionally someone will resurrect an old thread, and if it looks interesting, I'll read through the posts. Unlike the current threads, it is usually full of names I haven't seen before, sometimes people with several hundred or even thousands of posts. So, I wondered, if they were once so active on WB, why aren't they posting anymore? :-?

Having nothing better to do (not really), I methodically tallied info from seven pages of user accounts, 4 pages chosen at random, and 3 not, for a total of 700 (no, it didn't take hours, just some scrollin'). I found 592 who had post counts in the single digits, 80 in double digits, 20 in triple digits, and 8 in quadruple or more. For the 28 accounts with 100+ posts (surely these are the hardcore WB fans, right?), I looked to see when their latest post was:
2013 - 11
2012 - 4
2011 - 7
2010 - 2
2009 or earlier - 4

Calculating, I determined that a little less than 40% of the hardcore crowd have posted in the past 6 months, but more than 46% have been silent for 18 months or longer, effectively dropping out entirely.

What happened to them?

Did they just get too busy for WB?
Did they finish (or abort) their hike, and they don't care anymore?
Were they bored with the same-old-same-old WB discussions?
Did they find a better hiking forum?
Was someone mean to them, so they went home?
Were they mean to someone else, and got booted off the site?
Are they dead? If so, do they haunt WB, and can they ghost-post?

What happens to us that are still here?

Are we going to find that our interest in hiking has an expiration date?
Are some of the people who post regularly going to abruptly stop?
Or will they gradually fade like an old thread?

Dogwood
06-26-2013, 12:18
People come. People go. Happens in life...for whatever reasons.

Me, I'll always want to know what's going on in the hiking world. I'm a full blown addict.

MDSection12
06-26-2013, 12:19
I know my posting is very related to my work. Currently I'm posting a ton because I'm in the last week of my job and have time to kill... Next week I'll be off for the Summer and I suspect my posting will drop significantly. I don't suspect my posting will ever return to the rate it has been at lately, because I do not intend to work in front of a computer for long hours each day ever again. :D

Gray Blazer
06-26-2013, 12:56
OP-you only have 160 posts. You are a mere grasshopper.

Drybones
06-26-2013, 13:12
OP...with all those statistics you have to be a damned engineer...had a car salesman accuse me of that once...bad part is he was right.

The "why can't we get along" thread got me hooked....lot of laughs.

BirdBrain
06-26-2013, 13:17
Not a large enough sample.

bfayer
06-26-2013, 13:26
My take for what it is worth. Keep in mind I am not a thru hiker and never will be.

Most people that join WB have a romantic notion of long distance hiking. After a while 1 of 2 things happens.

1. They actually try hiking and find out carrying a pack up the side of a mountain is really hard work. So they quit and move on to their next hobby.

2. They actually thru hike the AT, lose interest in WB and move on with their lives, maybe to never hike again.

Then there are 2 other groups.

1. New members that get tired of the " hike your own hike as long as you do it my way" attitude of some outspoken members on here.

2. Senior members that stop seeing eye to eye with the mods and admins, and move on to other pastures.

Although I will say it does seem like we have some honest to goodness alien abductions. Senior posters that just vanish without a word never to be seen again. Very strange :)

Old Boots
06-26-2013, 13:37
I look at Whiteblaze quite often seeking answers to my issues. Over the time I have been on the blog most of my concerns have been dealt with. I have seldom posted as I really have little to contribute to a conversation where opinion rather than fact is often the purpose of the thread. I do appreciate the broad array of topics, but most do not apply to me. I love to hike and support Whiteblaze

illabelle
06-26-2013, 13:45
So far everyone commenting has many more posts than me (even you, Old Boots, but I'm catching up). I'm so in awe of you. It's humbling. :p
I'm working on it. Post #161 here:

Not an engineer, but I do have a math degree. Not that it matters, all I did was simple 3rd grade math. On second thought, considering the math skills of many Americans, maybe we could pretend that this was really advanced algebra.

True, the sample is too small to draw any conclusions, and I deliberately chose three pages that included some high-activity posters, so only 400 are actually random, but it's a big enough sample to have a discussion or an argument or something, which is all I was after. After all, I was bored. :) Thank you for participating!!

HikerMom58
06-26-2013, 13:46
Nice thread illabelle!! You did a great job researching and posting what you found! :D

What happened to them?

Did they just get too busy for WB?
Did they finish (or abort) their hike, and they don't care anymore?
Were they bored with the same-old-same-old WB discussions?
Did they find a better hiking forum?
Was someone mean to them, so they went home?
Were they mean to someone else, and got booted off the site?
Are they dead? If so, do they haunt WB, and can they ghost-post?

Inquiring minds would love to know...

*I think that some got bored. (I can see that easily happening,if you aren't into interacting with the people on here)
*WB can suck up a lot of time... that's true.
*I think once someone has finished their hike they don't see the need for the site, as much. ( I like the ones that come back on after their hike to offer advice &
help)
*I don't think there is a better hiking forum. This is the BEST, IMHO. There are other FB hiking pages for the "people" person. I love them myself. It's more like the Hikerboy's Cafe except with a lot more people and hikers posting on it.
* People leave because they get their feelings hurt. Amen. People can be really mean.
* The really "mean" ones do get booted off. Some peeps can make you feel really stupid. I think that's why some get off. No one likes to feel stupid.
* I hope no one has died... that would be sad but I know it happens with FB accounts so... Yeah! :(

I hope you stick around for a long time.

This way of interacting with people, sharing a common interest, is fairly new. I don't know how it will affect me, long term, since I've only been active about 1 year. If Hikerboy Cafe ever goes away, (I hope not EVER) I don't think I would be so addicted to the site b/c it will harder to interact with the friends I've made on here.

Kerosene
06-26-2013, 13:59
I've been here since close to the beginning, and there are other frequent posters who have been here just as long and are active. I still check WhiteBlaze almost every day (including the Gallery), but I do find that I'm responding to fewer threads than before, especially if others have already helped address the topic. I have fewer than 5,000 posts, but I (typically) limit my posting to topics I know something about and can add value to, as opposed to opining about every little thing.

A lot of long-timers have moved on. Some due to what they felt was excessive moderation, some due to moving into a different phase of life, some due to age, etc. There are a lot more people that register on the site, post a few things, and then forget about it.

illabelle
06-26-2013, 14:02
#162:
I'm not a thru-hiker either. I'd like to do the whole thing, and I've actually completed 500 miles (which I'm very proud of, by the way!!!). But it will take at least to 2019 before I can finish, because of time/job constraints. I think WhiteBlaze will still be part of my daily routines for a while, for at least another 500 miles anyway.

For now, this grasshopper is an addict, especially now that I've overcome my obsession with fake farming on facebook - kind of embarrassing to admit :o.

turtle fast
06-26-2013, 14:06
Of the many I have hiked with that were on Whiteblaze as well mostly move on with life to other things and Whiteblaze takes a backseat to life. For many hiking the AT is done in a period of transition in their lives....whether retirement, time off from college or after high school ends , after a job loss, or major life change. For them the trail allows some time to clear their minds and have a major adventure...some never go hiking again, while others it becomes a lifestyle, some its a once a year hobby.

illabelle
06-26-2013, 14:30
I've been here since close to the beginning, and there are other frequent posters who have been here just as long and are active. ... There are a lot more people that register on the site, post a few things, and then forget about it.

I'm pleased to "meet" you, Kerosene. Being an old timer, you're just the sort who has seen the coming and going over the years. I appreciate your perspective.

Calculating once again: 592 of the 700 had single-digit post counts. 672 includes single and double digits; that's almost 96% who stopped in briefly. And that doesn't even begin to address the casual visitors: at this moment, "There are currently 565 users online (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/online.php). 133 members and 432 guests". Understanding that this is a snapshot, only 24% of current users are members. If 96% of the current members will post fewer than 100 times before disappearing, that's 128 of the 133 members who won't stick around (or may lurk in the background without posting). Only 5 of the current 133 members will be long-term.

Of course this is a snapshot, based on a few unsupported assumptions. Numbers can be made to lie. I know this very well, so don't beat me up over it, pretty please.

max patch
06-26-2013, 14:32
All those "guests" may not be of the human variety.

illabelle
06-26-2013, 14:41
Nice thread illabelle!! You did a great job researching and posting what you found! :D

I hope you stick around for a long time.

This way of interacting with people, sharing a common interest, is fairly new. I don't know how it will affect me, long term, since I've only been active about 1 year. If Hikerboy Cafe ever goes away, (I hope not EVER) I don't think I would be so addicted to the site b/c it will harder to interact with the friends I've made on here.

Thank you, HikerMom! Two of the non-random pages I tallied were selected specifically to include you and HikerBoy57 since you both are really active. There are so many hiker-this and hiker-that user names that it took two pages to get from HikerB to HikerM. He was the only 4-digit or more on his page, but you had more company.

rocketsocks
06-26-2013, 15:07
So far everyone commenting has many more posts than me (even you, Old Boots, but I'm catching up). I'm so in awe of you. It's humbling. :p
I'm working on it. Post #161 here:

Not an engineer, but I do have a math degree. Not that it matters, all I did was simple 3rd grade math. On second thought, considering the math skills of many Americans, maybe we could pretend that this was really advanced algebra.

True, the sample is too small to draw any conclusions, and I deliberately chose three pages that included some high-activity posters, so only 400 are actually random, but it's a big enough sample to have a discussion or an argument or something, which is all I was after. After all, I was bored. :) Thank you for participating!!This is just my first thought an post in this thread, an boy am I looking forward to this one...good topic Illabelle.

I personally got here wanting to get off my duff and walk, as I was stuck in a chair...but I stayed for the comradere...now I'm back in the chair just waiting for the next hike. Again first thoughts...cause we all know it's hard to post just once!

rocketsocks
06-26-2013, 15:33
Second thought;

Others have already nailed the topic (answered the questions) of why one leaves, but why do they stay?
when I first came here it was said to me that all the questions have been answered (as far as anything hiking goes), and for the most part this is true...excluding new gear, places to hike, and some oddball queries...guilty:o. So why do people stay here?

Not all who come here do so to be johnny Joe hiker with all the credits the trail will offer. So come to merely hang out, BS, and wait for the next hike to start. Bouncing ideas off each other, and hopefully learn something in the interim is a plus for me...I learn lots here, and not just about hiking, but environmental issues, even politics..vague as they are conveyed. I've learned to use a computer, type, eat healthier, work outs and exercising, and best of all to keep and open mind and reaize my opinion is not the only one that matters.

Now all this said, one day I too may just "up and fly away", but I suspect like many, I'll always check back every once and a while just to see how some old friends are doing, even if only behind the scenes lurking...lots of guests out there on the outside looking in...:)

jj2044
06-26-2013, 15:44
I think a lot just leave, they get tired of seeing the same questions EVERY YEAR " Can I make it on $1,000" is my personal fav. or the "do I really need a tent " thread is always exciting. lol

Drybones
06-26-2013, 15:45
have a discussion or an argument or something, !!

Discussions are too boring.....we prefer to argue.

Drybones
06-26-2013, 15:48
I think a lot just leave, they get tired of seeing the same questions EVERY YEAR " Can I make it on $1,000" is my personal fav. or the "do I really need a tent " thread is always exciting. lol

Yeah...but it gets interesting when a couple of the cyberhikers have had too much to drink and starts throwing key stroke at each other.

illabelle
06-26-2013, 15:54
Second thought;

Others have already nailed the topic (answered the questions) of why one leaves, but why do they stay?
when I first came here it was said to me that all the questions have been answered (as far as anything hiking goes), and for the most part this is true...excluding new gear, places to hike, and some oddball queries...guilty:o. So why do people stay here?

Not all who come here do so to be johnny Joe hiker with all the credits the trail will offer. So come to merely hang out, BS, and wait for the next hike to start. Bouncing ideas off each other, and hopefully learn something in the interim is a plus for me...I learn lots here, and not just about hiking, but environmental issues, even politics..vague as they are conveyed. I've learned to use a computer, type, eat healthier, work outs and exercising, and best of all to keep and open mind and realize my opinion is not the only one that matters.

Now all this said, one day I too may just "up and fly away", but I suspect like many, I'll always check back every once and a while just to see how some old friends are doing, even if only behind the scenes lurking...lots of guests out there on the outside looking in...:)

I think you're right about why people stay. Those who stay are here for the community, aside from an occasional trail or gear question. We're here to listen, debate, chime in, help the newbies, whatever - but it's all about the interaction, the feedback, and the sense of belonging to a loose group. And yes, we do learn things now and then.

rocketsocks
06-26-2013, 16:02
Yeah...but it gets interesting when a couple of the cyberhikers have had too much to drink and starts throwing key stroke at each other.your right, that is the best....posting while intoxicated....LOL22251

awhile back someone posted that so in so "could shove it one time" I still laugh my arse off over that one. too funny

Drybones
06-26-2013, 16:16
It can be educational....I didn't know what a bed-head was until yesterday...still dont know exactly what a pack sniffer is, maybe I'll get up the nerve to ask some day.

hikerboy57
06-26-2013, 17:03
illabelle, it would seem you have waaaay too much free time on your hands.

come, join us in the cafe.
that should eat up most of your life...

rocketsocks
06-26-2013, 17:20
It can be educational....I didn't know what a bed-head was until yesterday...still dont know exactly what a pack sniffer is, maybe I'll get up the nerve to ask some day.As per "Urban Dictionary"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pack+sniffer

1. (http://bed-head.urbanup.com/1689652)
Bed Head Share on twitter (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bed+head#) Share on facebook (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bed+head#) Share on more (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bed+head#)

156 up (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bed+head#), 19 down (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bed+head#)

Hair messed up and untidy after sleep
"Bed head was a popular hair style in the late 90's."
"It's not a cowlick, it's the result of bed head."

1. (http://pack-sniffer.urbanup.com/2600702)
pack sniffer Share on twitter (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pack+sniffer#) Share on facebook (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pack+sniffer#) Share on more (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pack+sniffer#)

33 up (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pack+sniffer#), 20 down (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pack+sniffer#)

A term of derision for someone who likes to hang out with people who go hiking and backpacking even though they themselves rarely (or never) hike or backpack.

The term especially applies to poseur (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poseur)s on internet forums devoted to hiking and backpacking.
****, Warren, you don't know anything about hiking, you're just a pack sniffer.

First spotted on the internet in 2005 on hikinghq.net

RED-DOG
06-26-2013, 17:26
WB is boring most of the time with all the same kind of threads, but every once in a while theirs something interesting, but most of the time i come on WB when i really don't have any thing more interesting to do.

hikerboy57
06-26-2013, 17:26
WB is boring most of the time with all the same kind of threads, but every once in a while theirs something interesting, but most of the time i come on WB when i really don't have any thing more interesting to do.
like right now??

RED-DOG
06-26-2013, 17:30
Yep........ha ha ha ha.

VTATHiker
06-26-2013, 17:58
Thanks to the OP - I like this thread. I'm a reader much more than I am a poster. I've been checking WhiteBlaze more than a few times a week for 7 years. Finally did a sobo last year. I'm still here and I probably will be for quite some time - might even reach triple-digit posts someday. Slow and steady...

hikerboy57
06-26-2013, 18:26
OP...with all those statistics you have to be a damned engineer...had a car salesman accuse me of that once...bad part is he was right.

The "why can't we get along" thread got me hooked....lot of laughs.
you mean this one?:http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?86178-cant-we-all-get-along&highlight=

Odd Man Out
06-26-2013, 18:37
.... I have seldom posted as I really have little to contribute to a conversation where opinion rather than fact is often the purpose of the thread. ...

Now there's your problem. I thought the whole point was post posting mis-informed opinions rather than fact.:) That's why people find this thread attractive. No one really knows the answer so we are all free to speculate wildly.

How's this. People drop out because they used to post all the time because they thought they knew all the answers (but really didn't). When they got enough real experience, they found posting the correct answers wasn't as much fun.:-?

hikerboy57
06-26-2013, 18:42
Now there's your problem. I thought the whole point was post posting mis-informed opinions rather than fact.:) That's why people find this thread attractive. No one really knows the answer so we are all free to speculate wildly.

How's this. People drop out because they used to post all the time because they thought they knew all the answers (but really didn't). When they got enough real experience, they found posting the correct answers wasn't as much fun.:-?
it always puts a smile on my face when people find out how differrent life on the trail is to life on line.

Lugnut
06-26-2013, 18:45
I've been here since close to the beginning, and there are other frequent posters who have been here just as long and are active. I still check WhiteBlaze almost every day (including the Gallery), but I do find that I'm responding to fewer threads than before, especially if others have already helped address the topic. I have fewer than 5,000 posts, but I (typically) limit my posting to topics I know something about and can add value to, as opposed to opining about every little thing.

A lot of long-timers have moved on. Some due to what they felt was excessive moderation, some due to moving into a different phase of life, some due to age, etc. There are a lot more people that register on the site, post a few things, and then forget about it.

A person can only read the same comments so many times. Redundacy is not the fault of the site but because new members are coming along with the same general questions and that is fine. I was here for the beginning and learned a lot but I'm into a lot of other things now so I don't visit as much. Besides I'll never have as many posts as Lone Wolf or be half as pithy. :D

Drybones
06-26-2013, 19:44

Dont go to the dark side!

HikerMom58
06-26-2013, 19:46
I think you're right about why people stay. Those who stay are here for the community, aside from an occasional trail or gear question. We're here to listen, debate, chime in, help the newbies, whatever - but it's all about the interaction, the feedback, and the sense of belonging to a loose group. And yes, we do learn things now and then.

You've got it right there, illabelle, IMHO... I'm constantly learning new things & don't forget about laughing... we laugh a lot!! :D

Yes, please join us in the Cafe... pretty please! ;)

Drybones
06-26-2013, 19:52
As per "Urban Dictionary"

Bed Head Share on twitter (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bed+head#) Share on facebook (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bed+head#) Share on more (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bed+head#)

156 up (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bed+head#), 19 down (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bed+head#)

pack sniffer Share on twitter (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pack+sniffer#) Share on facebook (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pack+sniffer#) Share on more (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pack+sniffer#)

33 up (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pack+sniffer#), 20 down (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pack+sniffer#)

A term of derision for someone who likes to hang out with people who go hiking and backpacking even though they themselves rarely (or never) hike or backpack.

The term especially applies to poseur (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poseur)s on internet forums devoted to hiking and backpacking.

Well Socks, I see you have me pretty well sized up...thanks for the "poseur" link, you knew I'd need it didn't you?

Pedaling Fool
06-26-2013, 20:31
It makes me sad when I think of how many stupid people are in the world; I really feel sorry for them. So I stick around as a charity, of sorts, to the ignorant.

You are :welcome

rocketsocks
06-26-2013, 22:13
Well Socks, I see you have me pretty well sized up...thanks for the "poseur" link, you knew I'd need it didn't you?truth be told...had to look up "pack sniffer" once my own self..."bed head" I knew.

rocketsocks
06-26-2013, 22:15
It makes me sad when I think of how many stupid people are in the world; I really feel sorry for them. So I stick around as a charity, of sorts, to the ignorant.

You are :welcomewell that's sure an up grade from

"Your all a bunch of freakin Morons" but I know that's what you were thinking:D

Big Dawg
06-27-2013, 00:27
I looked to see when their latest post was.

There will be days, sometimes weeks or months, that I don't post. But I usually peruse WB most days of the week. For me, I check out WB often to get my hiking fix, but I don't always feel like it or have the time to post. I still learn stuff quite often though. And it's fun to check out new pics.

illabelle
06-27-2013, 07:07
As per "Urban Dictionary"

Thanks, Rocketsocks. I was just as clueless as Drybones. Now I know what a packsniffer is!

Lone Wolf
06-27-2013, 07:10
Thanks, Rocketsocks. I was just as clueless as Drybones. Now I know what a packsniffer is!

most "trail angels" and "trail magicians" are sniffers

rickb
06-27-2013, 07:13

Your perspicacity is most appreciated. There are too many fools who simply post stuff in an effort to impress others with their superior intellect, and/or whose ergophobia prevents them from finding their own answers.

10-K
06-27-2013, 07:20
I can scan the thread topics, pretty much guess who has replied, and what they're going to say. You can only ask the same question so many times.

The biggest turn off for me lately is how many topics degenerate into a series of one-liners in an attempt to be funny.

Oh, and the drama queens and kings who insert themselves into the middle of every disagreement and then go on about feeling persecuted. :)

One big happy family.

10-K
06-27-2013, 07:22
The trick is to stick around long enough for things to change.

illabelle
06-27-2013, 07:45
Your perspicacity is most appreciated. There are too many fools who simply post stuff in an effort to impress others with their superior intellect, and/or whose ergophobia prevents them from finding their own answers.

I'm really enjoying reading all the comments, but I guess I'd better get in the car and go to work ... so I won't be accused of ergophobia! (yes, I had to look that up.)

illabelle
06-27-2013, 07:50
:)

One big happy family.

Hi, 10-K. Wondered if you'd show up. Of the 3 non-random pages selected for my tally, I chose the first of the # (non-alphabetical) pages. We've actually met for a couple of shuttles, so I wanted to include you in the sample.

It's kinda nice to see the "big happy family" in person now and then.

HikerMom58
06-27-2013, 08:04
most "trail angels" and "trail magicians" are sniffers

What about a thru-hiker groupie? What does that look like? Don't want to be anything close to one of "those".... :eek: This is depressing.....

REALLY? ....Those types don't sound like the kind of folks I want to interact with.....

No one likes to be called stupid, foolish or egotistical. Everyone just wants to loved and accepted for who they are, that's it. It's really hard not to judge, sometimes.

I can scan the thread topics, pretty much guess who has replied, and what they're going to say. You can only ask the same question so many times.

The biggest turn off for me lately is how many topics degenerate into a series of one-liners in an attempt to be funny.

Oh, and the drama queens and kings who insert themselves into the middle of every disagreement and then go on about feeling persecuted. :)

One big happy family.

You don't seem very happy, 10-K. I've noticed you haven't been around much lately. :( Do you think that one can feel "persecuted" without disagreement? Just by the topic/subject, maybe? There is a way to disagree without stepping all over someone's toes. *ouch* I will admit I'm a drama queen as times. NOT:cool:

I'm truly sorry you seem unhappy 10-K. I've always enjoyed your posts. You have a lot of good knowledge to share.

Lone Wolf
06-27-2013, 08:32
you read into stuff way too much

hikerboy57
06-27-2013, 08:36
so sorry that you feel that way. i feel bad for you:)

Drybones
06-27-2013, 08:59
so sorry that you feel that way. i feel bad for you:)

Agree...the OP isn't the only person struggling with a problem.

Drybones
06-27-2013, 09:00
Agree...the OP isn't the only person struggling with a problem.

Sorry OP...got my threads crossed.

HikerMom58
06-27-2013, 09:07

Well, there you go again... that's true, sorta. :D I really do wonder about "thru-hiker groupies". We should ask WM about it, I think he might know. Winged Monkey's been around for a long time 2. He knows about a lot of things....

Sorry about the thread drift, illabelle. No more from me!! You are getting a good idea of how we roll round here. It really is about the interaction with each other that "hooks" us or turns us off.

hikerboy57
06-27-2013, 09:11
Sorry OP...got my threads crossed.really. could you stay on topic?
10-k has a valid point. i opened the cafe to limit the thread drift so that people could get answers to their questions, no matter how many times we've seen the same question, and for quite some time, the nuts have been confined to the nut house. but lately billy babbitt and co. have been escaping the asylum more and more and nurse ratchedgator has been busy corralling us back in of late.
soooo, when we start to drift off course, could we kindly just move back into the cafe and continue the thread drift there?
i promise ill fix the tater machine

ki0eh
06-27-2013, 09:24
I guess I come back because this seems to be the largest community of hikers communicating in my area and I have a lot of mini-downtimes at work while waiting for the computer to do something else wishing I was out hiking.

Certainly a lot of the same topics come up over and over again, I might still answer if I have specific knowledge. I'll even search for my previous posts and copy/paste into the new thread and then customize the reply a bit. It's easy to say "do a search" but not always easy to pick terms for a search.

Some time ago I got more interested in some of the "other" trails in the greater mid-Atlantic, which in general are more scenic or interesting than the A.T. through PA for example. They cry out for attention and resources while the A.T. seems loved to death and the ATC heads off on mission creep. Getting involved in the "other" trails typically involves less (but still increasing, arrgh) bureaucratic bs.

So I'll post here about, say, the first thru-hikers on Great Eastern Trail (which had its Earl and Gene this year, but I don't know which is which). Attention seems limited to the same three or four posters who were already here talking (and often even walking) other trails. But that's still more than the one or two on another forum.

Sampson
06-27-2013, 09:29
Yeah, I'd say 10k getting a full psychological evaluation based on him just addressing the OP is a bit much. It's just a hiking forum people.

Grampie
06-27-2013, 09:37
I guess it all depends on how addicted you are to backpacking and it's community. I'm retired so I have "time on my hands" to monitor Whiteblaze daily. I thru hiked in 2001, joined WB shortly after and have been around since. As far as reading every post, I don't. I have gotten to know the serious members and moniter their posts. It helps to kind of sort out the c---.

HikerMom58
06-27-2013, 09:47
Yeah, I'd say 10k getting a full psychological evaluation based on him just addressing the OP is a bit much. It's just a hiking forum people.

There's no psychological exam going on here, Sampson. That's weird. The OP was questioning why people go away for a while and/or don't stay. I noticed that 10K has not around much so when he shared his reasons, I asked him about it.

I knew this one didn't pertain to me---The biggest turn off for me lately is how many topics degenerate into a series of one-liners in an attempt to be funny.

I thought this one might -----Oh, and the drama queens and kings who insert themselves into the middle of every disagreement and then go on about feeling persecuted. :)

Excuse me--- I have a right to ask about his post, without judgement ... bug off Samson.

Sampson
06-27-2013, 09:57
Why are you so angry hikermom? I'm sad to see you seem angry. Can't we have disagreement without feeling persecuted?

HikerMom58
06-27-2013, 10:10
Look buddy... there's a difference between having a disagreement & and false accusations. FYI-- I didn't disagree with anything 10K was saying...I was trying to understand him. I might not agree with his understanding of things, in the end, but I'm fine with that... and YOU need to quit stirring up trouble. AND you know darn well what you are doing, Sampson! I'm playing right into your hands....:rolleyes: IGNORE BUTTON TIME!

Sampson
06-27-2013, 10:13
I think you're overreacting here. I wasn't trying to stir any trouble, I just thought 10k's post was contextual and harmless. He offered an opinion and you took offense. That doesn't mean he's sad or anything else beyond what he stated.

hikerboy57
06-27-2013, 10:29
conflict resolution isnt really necessary every time one disagrees with anothers opinion.its like red sox and yankee fans arguing. theres no way you're converting one to the other side. and thats okay. they both love baseball.

a lot of people who have left whiteblaze havent left at all. they either have stopped posting because theyre bored with the same questions, or they've been placed on moderated status, and dont like to be censored.but still, they lurk........

Teacher & Snacktime
06-27-2013, 11:47
#162:
For now, this grasshopper is an addict, especially now that I've overcome my obsession with fake farming on facebook - kind of embarrassing to admit :o.

Whatever you do...DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH BEING A PIONEER ON FB!!!!! It makes fake farming addiction seem trivial.....but enough of that.

WB has proved both informative and inspirational for Snacktime and Myself. I cannot imagine we would have been as successful as we were without the info and advice we received here, but neither of those components were nearly as important as the acceptance and encouragement. (So thanks to all our WB friends). Yes, there are people who will do their best to burst your balloons, but whether or not they're successful is entirely up to you. I choose to ignore them, as I'm certainly not going to let some grumpy-gus spoil something that has become so special to us.

Am I addicted? Of course, but since it hasn't negatively affected my life in any way, I think I'll stick with it. (Besides, most people think my poems are lame and trite, but for some reason they're appreciated here.....how could I give up acceptance like that!!!)

There once was a hiker who posted
her thoughts of WB, and she toasted
how she was befriended,
support was extended;
this forum's so happily hosted!

Don H
06-27-2013, 12:37
Lots of the old favorites are on another forum now. I was surprised to see how many were there that were active here when I first joined.

Drybones
06-27-2013, 12:43
Look buddy... there's a difference between having a disagreement & and false accusations. FYI-- I didn't disagree with anything 10K was saying...I was trying to understand him. I might not agree with his understanding of things, in the end, but I'm fine with that... and YOU need to quit stirring up trouble. AND you know darn well what you are doing, Sampson! I'm playing right into your hands....:rolleyes: IGNORE BUTTON TIME!

Love the lead in HM...got my attention.

HikerMom58
06-27-2013, 13:15

Heck yeah, DB.... when someone takes a comment that you make & twists it around and spits it back out as a FACT.... and then admonishes you for it??? Ahh.... I have a problem with that. The sad part is ... I'm sure I've been guilty of doing the same thing, myself.:eek:

Longshot
06-27-2013, 13:20
Sorry in advance for the diversion here. I am just excited to find 10K again and I am taking advantage here to reach out. 10K, I know that you went through treatment for your Hep C over a year ago which appeared to be a tough slog for you. I believe that I went through the same treatment: insivig (missspelled) interferon and riboviron about a year ago which failed. I hope that you are virus free now and I guess I just want to know how it went. I am finishing up a trial with Gillead now, a drug combo with no side effects. According to Dr. Shift my doctor administrating this trial, you should know the name, he believes that this drug combo in the holy grail for Hep C, no side effects and 100% no remettance across all genotypes, I am 1-A. So far over 700 have been treated successfully and everyone is very encouraged. Anyway if you are not cured you can reach out to me at [email protected] for mor info. Again I appologise again for the misdirection, I just jumped at the chance to reach out to 10K with this.

As for this thread as you can see from my thread count, I rarely poste here. I have been montoring WB for over 9 years frquently since my thru on the AT in 04. I enjoy the chatter and info I have learned on this blog. I feel connected to many of you, even if you do not know me, just saying. I have beeen hiking since college in 1970 - 1975. I began my outdoor experience with a bang, a climb up the matterhorn, continued with canoe hiking, then progreesed to ong distance biking, ( I biked from Phonix hiked the Grand Canyon south to north, biked accross the desert up the west coast up to Bamff Canada across, Canada, and down the the eastern coast back to college in Gainesville, Fla. I have not biked long distance since due to auto issues so natualy, I gravitated to hiking and have been happily hiking/canoeing to the present so I am pretty active with the outdoor scene and love it and the people I encounter on these diversions. Since I beleive that I am cured of my Hep C, I am planning a thu on the PCT next year.

coach lou
06-27-2013, 13:26
Whatever you do...DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH BEING A PIONEER ON FB!!!!! It makes fake farming addiction seem trivial.....but enough of that.

WB has proved both informative and inspirational for Snacktime and Myself. I cannot imagine we would have been as successful as we were without the info and advice we received here, but neither of those components were nearly as important as the acceptance and encouragement. (So thanks to all our WB friends). Yes, there are people who will do their best to burst your balloons, but whether or not they're successful is entirely up to you. I choose to ignore them, as I'm certainly not going to let some grumpy-gus spoil something that has become so special to us.

Am I addicted? Of course, but since it hasn't negatively affected my life in any way, I think I'll stick with it. (Besides, most people think my poems are lame and trite, but for some reason they're appreciated here.....how could I give up acceptance like that!!!)

There once was a hiker who posted
her thoughts of WB, and she toasted
how she was befriended,
support was extended;
this forum's so happily hosted!

I will try to come back from my walk with High-koo:) I have been inspired by my friend and former Nutmegger!

rocketsocks
06-27-2013, 13:33

anytime a post starts with "Look Buddy"...you can be damn sure I'm gonna look!:D

rocketsocks
06-27-2013, 13:34
Sorry in advance for the diversion here. I am just excited to find 10K again and I am taking advantage here to reach out. 10K, I know that you went through treatment for your Hep C over a year ago which appeared to be a tough slog for you. I believe that I went through the same treatment: insivig (missspelled) interferon and riboviron about a year ago which failed. I hope that you are virus free now and I guess I just want to know how it went. I am finishing up a trial with Gillead now, a drug combo with no side effects. According to Dr. Shift my doctor administrating this trial, you should know the name, he believes that this drug combo in the holy grail for Hep C, no side effects and 100% no remettance across all genotypes, I am 1-A. So far over 700 have been treated successfully and everyone is very encouraged. Anyway if you are not cured you can reach out to me at [email protected] for mor info. Again I appologise again for the misdirection, I just jumped at the chance to reach out to 10K with this.

As for this thread as you can see from my thread count, I rarely poste here. I have been montoring WB for over 9 years frquently since my thru on the AT in 04. I enjoy the chatter and info I have learned on this blog. I feel connected to many of you, even if you do not know me, just saying. I have beeen hiking since college in 1970 - 1975. I began my outdoor experience with a bang, a climb up the matterhorn, continued with canoe hiking, then progreesed to ong distance biking, ( I biked from Phonix hiked the Grand Canyon south to north, biked accross the desert up the west coast up to Bamff Canada across, Canada, and down the the eastern coast back to college in Gainesville, Fla. I have not biked long distance since due to auto issues so natualy, I gravitated to hiking and have been happily hiking/canoeing to the present so I am pretty active with the outdoor scene and love it and the people I encounter on these diversions. Since I beleive that I am cured of my Hep C, I am planning a thu on the PCT next year.Glad your doing better...sucks being ill.

Sampson
06-27-2013, 14:26
"I didn't disagree with him"..." I might not agree with his understanding of things."

Lol...and I'm doing the twisting.

Hiker forum drama at its best.

Drybones
06-27-2013, 14:54
Heck yeah, DB.... when someone takes a comment that you make & twists it around and spits it back out as a FACT.... and then admonishes you for it??? Ahh.... I have a problem with that. The sad part is ... I'm sure I've been guilty of doing the same thing, myself.:eek:

I'm beginning to think you got grits Mom.

Pedaling Fool
06-27-2013, 15:04

You are :welcome....Although, at times I do feel as though my burden is too great, but some how I persevere.

Again, you're welcome:)

Lugnut
06-27-2013, 17:02
a lot of people who have left whiteblaze havent left at all. they either have stopped posting because theyre bored with the same questions, or they've been placed on moderated status, and dont like to be censored.but still, they lurk........

As far as I know one cannot leave WB. Your can change your name but your post will always be somewhere. It's like the mafia, you can never quit on your own but you can be 'disappeared'. :-?

Cherokee Bill
06-27-2013, 18:22
People come. People go. Happens in life...for whatever reasons.

Me, I'll always want to know what's going on in the hiking world. I'm a full blown addict.

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rocketsocks
06-27-2013, 18:29
....Although, at times I do feel as though my burden is too great, but some how I persevere.

Again, you're welcome:)Alrighty John, well you hang in there...sometimes we need that voice of reason and kick in the pants. Don't give up on us, we won't let down :D

and thanks for taking one for the team!

illabelle
06-27-2013, 19:10

One of my first posts was in the cafe several months ago when the landslide happened on highway 441 through the Smokies. I didn't know how to start a new thread, and didn't know where to look to see if anybody knew about it, but I figured there had to be someone in the Cafe. So I posted a link there. A little bit later, HB, you replied very nicely that there was already a thread about it. I felt like a dumb newbie, which I was, so I slunk quietly away...

Uh, I don't know if I'm "entitled" to be in the cafe (oh boy, here's a brand new thread for us!!! "Entitled Posters in the Cafe" Let's get rolling with that one!) After all, I'm still at a grasshopper level.

Last night I wasted some more time tallying up 7 cafe pages (p1, 101, 201, 701, 1201, 1701, 2001). I was curious to see what the cross section of participants is. Figured I'd stop when I got to 50 people. After 7 pages, which would be 140 posts, I had only 21 user names, most of them way above grasshoppers. In fact, my list in the table below appears to include a couple of chipmunks, half a dozen groundhogs, one or two porcupine, a skunk, an assortment of deer, and a handful of scary predators. Here are a few of my entirely unfounded and trivial observations:

HB musta been taking some time off.
LW is accumulating his post count somewhere besides the Cafe.
The Elf, OzJacko, WOO, and Driver8 mighta got tired of the Cafe, or found something better to do.
S'more had a string of 10 posts in a row on p 1201. He/she was real happy about something - don't know what it was.
Coach and Rasty are the most regular posters.
HM was late to the party.

User Name

post count

p1

HikerBoy57

x

x

x

atmilkman

x

x

x

x

x

rocketsocks

x

x

x

Lone Wolf

x

Sarcasm the Elf

x

x

Coach lou

x

x

x

x

x

x

Rasty

x

x

x

x

x

OzJacko

x

x

Wise Old Owl

x

x

x

Driver8

x

x

Gray Blazer

x

Capt Nat

x

JAK

x

S'more

x

x

HikerMomKD

x

x

x

Mountain Mike

x

Another Kevin

x

Astro

x

Slow mind

x

Bird Brain

x

FarmerChef

x

rocketsocks
06-27-2013, 19:18
One of my first posts was in the cafe several months ago when the landslide happened on highway 441 through the Smokies. I didn't know how to start a new thread, and didn't know where to look to see if anybody knew about it, but I figured there had to be someone in the Cafe. So I posted a link there. A little bit later, HB, you replied very nicely that there was already a thread about it. I felt like a dumb newbie, which I was, so I slunk quietly away...

Uh, I don't know if I'm "entitled" to be in the cafe (oh boy, here's a brand new thread for us!!! "Entitled Posters in the Cafe" Let's get rolling with that one!) After all, I'm still at a grasshopper level.

Last night I wasted some more time tallying up 7 cafe pages (p1, 101, 201, 701, 1201, 1701, 2001). I was curious to see what the cross section of participants is. Figured I'd stop when I got to 50 people. After 7 pages, which would be 140 posts, I had only 21 user names, most of them way above grasshoppers. In fact, my list in the table below appears to include a couple of chipmunks, half a dozen groundhogs, one or two porcupine, a skunk, an assortment of deer, and a handful of scary predators. Here are a few of my entirely unfounded and trivial observations:

The Elf, OzJacko, WOO, and Driver8 mighta got tired of the Cafe, or found something better to do.
S'more had a string of 10 posts in a row on p 1201. He/she was real happy about something - don't know what it was.

User Name
post count
p1

HikerBoy57
x
x
x

atmilkman
x
x

x
x

x

rocketsocks
x

x

x

Lone Wolf
x

Sarcasm the Elf
x
x

Coach lou
x

x
x
x
x
x

Rasty

x
x
x
x
x

OzJacko

x
x

Wise Old Owl

x
x
x

Driver8

x
x

Gray Blazer

x

Capt Nat

x

JAK

x

S'more

x
x

HikerMomKD

x
x
x

Mountain Mike

x

Another Kevin

x

Astro

x

Slow mind

x

Bird Brain

x

FarmerChef

x

those apeer to be total post for the whole web site...these are the cafe posts, we also have a kangaroo hanging around...

hikerboy57 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?28481-hikerboy57)
Posts 3,956 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=5746&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Train Wreck (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?5746-Train-Wreck)
Posts 3,380 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=31254&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) atmilkman (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?31254-atmilkman)
Posts 3,103 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=34639&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Rasty (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?34639-Rasty)
Posts 2,715 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=38939&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Astro (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?38939-Astro)
Posts 2,708 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=37406&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) rocketsocks (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?37406-rocketsocks)
Posts 2,647 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=27055&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) OzJacko (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?27055-OzJacko)
Posts 2,332 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=8484&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Mountain Mike (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?8484-Mountain-Mike)
Posts 2,266 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=36286&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) coach lou (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?36286-coach-lou)
Posts 2,170 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=45018&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) BirdBrain (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?45018-BirdBrain)
Posts 2,071 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=26606&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) HikerMomKD (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?26606-HikerMomKD)
Posts 1,804 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=11552&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Wise Old Owl (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?11552-Wise-Old-Owl)
Posts 1,177 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=43925&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) S'more (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?43925-S-more)
Posts 1,020 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=41864&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Water Rat (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?41864-Water-Rat)
Posts 1,014 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6217&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Gray Blazer (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?6217-Gray-Blazer)
Posts 987 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=26465&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Sarcasm the elf (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?26465-Sarcasm-the-elf)
Posts 914 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=23633&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Deer Hunter (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?23633-Deer-Hunter)
Posts 628 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=44888&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) aficion (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?44888-aficion)
Posts 441 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=24925&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Storm (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?24925-Storm)
Posts 389 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=43699&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) FatHead64 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?43699-FatHead64)
Posts 316 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=29020&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Driver8 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?29020-Driver8)
Posts 269 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=17950&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Papa D (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?17950-Papa-D)
Posts 262 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=41026&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) FarmerChef (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?41026-FarmerChef)
Posts 261 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=42942&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) slow mind (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?42942-slow-mind)
Posts 234 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=29741&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Drybones (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?29741-Drybones)
Posts 225 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=1313&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Lone Wolf (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?1313-Lone-Wolf)
Posts 215 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=41408&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Hairbear (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?41408-Hairbear)
Posts 206 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=33207&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Another Kevin (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?33207-Another-Kevin)
Posts 198 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=41966&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Coffee Rules! (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?41966-Coffee-Rules%21)
Posts 145 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=44642&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) MDSection12 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?44642-MDSection12)
Posts 120 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=9404&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Trillium (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?9404-Trillium)
Posts 104 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=45989&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Mountainsmike (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?45989-Mountainsmike)
Posts 85 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=39673&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Capt Nat (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?39673-Capt-Nat)
Posts 72 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=11226&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) nitewalker (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?11226-nitewalker)
Posts 67 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=14751&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) turtle fast (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?14751-turtle-fast)
Posts 66 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=43387&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Karma13 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?43387-Karma13)
Posts 63 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=13768&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) kayak karl (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?13768-kayak-karl)
Posts 62 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=8723&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) hobby (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?8723-hobby)
Posts 60 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=17634&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Corporal_Dusty (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?17634-Corporal_Dusty)
Posts 55 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=509&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) max patch (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?509-max-patch)
Posts 53 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=10943&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Chaco Taco (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?10943-Chaco-Taco)
Posts 50 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=3175&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) JAK (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?3175-JAK)
Posts 44 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=25099&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) moytoy (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?25099-moytoy)
Posts 34 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=17852&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Slo-go'en (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?17852-Slo-go-en)
Posts 33 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=978&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Alligator (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?978-Alligator)
Posts 32 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=23230&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Old Hiker (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?23230-Old-Hiker)
Posts 32 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=43760&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) gizzy bear (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?43760-gizzy-bear)
Posts 29 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=10244&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) 1azarus (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?10244-1azarus)
Posts 23 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=14989&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) johnnybgood (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?14989-johnnybgood)
Posts 23 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=25336&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Mizirlou (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?25336-Mizirlou)
Posts 23 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=46679&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Shuttle Shellie (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?46679-Shuttle-Shellie)
Posts 21 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=3608&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Creek Dancer (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?3608-Creek-Dancer)
Posts 20 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=31934&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Toli (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?31934-Toli)
Posts 17 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=3173&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Kaptain Kangaroo (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?3173-Kaptain-Kangaroo)
Posts 14 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40764&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) RED-DOG (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40764-RED-DOG)
Posts 13 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=14622&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) 10-K (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?14622-10-K)
Posts 12 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=12838&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) ChinMusic (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?12838-ChinMusic)
Posts 12 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=18594&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) joshuasdad (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?18594-joshuasdad)
Posts 10 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=31986&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) scudder (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?31986-scudder)
Posts 9 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=37029&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Many Moons (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?37029-Many-Moons)
Posts 9 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=14450&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Odd Man Out (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?14450-Odd-Man-Out)
Posts 9 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=8123&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) RadioFreq (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?8123-RadioFreq)
Posts 9 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=31566&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) goody5534 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?31566-goody5534)
Posts 8 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40374&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) pervy_sage (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40374-pervy_sage)
Posts 8 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=45301&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Army Ant (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?45301-Army-Ant)
Posts 8 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=30041&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) mrcoffeect (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?30041-mrcoffeect)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=26371&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Freedom Walker (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?26371-Freedom-Walker)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=46338&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Teacher & Snacktime (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?46338-Teacher-amp-Snacktime)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40946&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Schooley (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40946-Schooley)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=46322&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Special K (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?46322-Special-K)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=37347&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Thirsty DPD (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?37347-Thirsty-DPD)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=45738&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Fur Queue (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?45738-Fur-Queue)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=12487&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) snifur (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?12487-snifur)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6936&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Pedaling Fool (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?6936-Pedaling-Fool)
Posts 6 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=47777&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Invisible Man (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?47777-Invisible-Man)
Posts 6 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=5225&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) TOW (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?5225-TOW)
Posts 6 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=10188&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Namaste (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?10188-Namaste)
Posts 6 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=35662&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) no-name (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?35662-no-name)
Posts 5 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=41146&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Velvet Gooch (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?41146-Velvet-Gooch)
Posts 5 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=12401&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) dzierzak (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?12401-dzierzak)
Posts 5 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=11755&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) SunnyWalker (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?11755-SunnyWalker)
Posts 5 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=19063&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) WingedMonkey (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?19063-WingedMonkey)
Posts 5 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=27837&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Edie (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?27837-Edie)
Posts 4 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=8694&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) verasch (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?8694-verasch)
Posts 4 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=41803&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Sampson (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?41803-Sampson)
Posts 4 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=43769&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) wren again (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?43769-wren-again)
Posts 4 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=23005&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Majortrauma (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?23005-Majortrauma)
Posts 4 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=42818&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) William Prescott (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?42818-William-Prescott)
Posts 4 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=19441&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Maddog (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?19441-Maddog)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=3798&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Tractor (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?3798-Tractor)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=37529&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Sandy of PA (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?37529-Sandy-of-PA)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=20646&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Biggie Master (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?20646-Biggie-Master)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=970&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) magic_game03 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?970-magic_game03)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=44911&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) mtntopper (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?44911-mtntopper)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=47314&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Edro (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?47314-Edro)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=2852&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Furlough (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?2852-Furlough)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=7390&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) roy_hiking (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?7390-roy_hiking)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=42850&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Robin2013AT (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?42850-Robin2013AT)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=29929&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) jerseydave (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?29929-jerseydave)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=30186&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Half Note (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?30186-Half-Note)
Posts 2 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=44612&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Camel2012 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?44612-Camel2012)
Posts 2 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=45329&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) broken arrow (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?45329-broken-arrow)
Posts 2 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40715&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Hellush (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40715-Hellush)
Posts 2 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=32258&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) keepinitsimple (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?32258-keepinitsimple)
Posts 2 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40222&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Tharwood (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40222-Tharwood)
Posts 2 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40886&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Supreme Being (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40886-Supreme-Being)
Posts 2 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=32438&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) theoilman (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?32438-theoilman)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=47835&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Silent Bob (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?47835-Silent-Bob)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6008&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Blissful (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?6008-Blissful)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=22729&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) on_the_GOEZ (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?22729-on_the_GOEZ)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=11764&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) coheterojo (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?11764-coheterojo)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=19904&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) solobip (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?19904-solobip)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=18208&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Tom Murphy (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?18208-Tom-Murphy)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=36530&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) 3_dogs (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?36530-3_dogs)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=24742&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Tecolote (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?24742-Tecolote)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=33886&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Pixelgator (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?33886-Pixelgator)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6238&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) George (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?6238-George)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=2966&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) RITBlake (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?2966-RITBlake)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=21528&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Chif (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?21528-Chif)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=33769&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) MuddyWaters (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?33769-MuddyWaters)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=48264&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) SWW (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?48264-SWW)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=19438&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Ladytrekker (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?19438-Ladytrekker)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=46704&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Holdilocks (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?46704-Holdilocks)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=13938&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) excuses (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?13938-excuses)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40930&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) canoe (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40930-canoe)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6536&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) middle to middle (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?6536-middle-to-middle)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=5703&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) BobTheBuilder (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?5703-BobTheBuilder)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=8446&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) fredmugs (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?8446-fredmugs)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=47476&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Kobayashi_Maru (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?47476-Kobayashi_Maru)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=7984&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) drifter (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?7984-drifter)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=13828&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Dogwood (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?13828-Dogwood)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=45133&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) epic (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?45133-epic)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=46832&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) TwoSpirits (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?46832-TwoSpirits)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=47724&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) susiecruise (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?47724-susiecruise)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=34324&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Seatbelt (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?34324-Seatbelt)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=42191&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Pendragon (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?42191-Pendragon)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=36822&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) quilteresq (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?36822-quilteresq)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=28086&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) tdoczi (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?28086-tdoczi)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=23696&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) nyrslr21 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?23696-nyrslr21)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=14714&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) 88BlueGT (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?14714-88BlueGT)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=21822&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) MedicineWoman2012 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?21822-MedicineWoman2012)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=5065&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Cookerhiker (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?5065-Cookerhiker)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=24023&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Deacon (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?24023-Deacon)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=23650&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) shelb (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?23650-shelb)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=1495&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Blue Wolf (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?1495-Blue-Wolf)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=43315&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Charlied (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?43315-Charlied)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=43761&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) RCBear (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?43761-RCBear)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=24270&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) avalonmorn (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?24270-avalonmorn)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=18146&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) jakedatc (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?18146-jakedatc)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=34678&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Zippy Morocco (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?34678-Zippy-Morocco)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40524&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) greywolf1974 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40524-greywolf1974)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=45101&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) cyndi (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?45101-cyndi)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=506&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Sly (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?506-Sly)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=42036&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) illabelle (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?42036-illabelle)

illabelle
06-27-2013, 19:21
Whatever you do...DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH BEING A PIONEER ON FB!!!!! It makes fake farming addiction seem trivial.....but enough of that. :)

Teacher, I knew someone would understand! Warning received. I will not join any FB pioneer games.

But now if someone made a FB game that was all about the AT, I could get into that. We could get points for hauling out trash or removing graffiti. We could have lots of pretend trail friends, and there could be difficulty levels according to what part of the pretend trail you're on. We could do certain parts of the trail over and over again until we get good at them, and we can hop over the rattlesnakes, avoid the mud, and keep our balance on the rocks. Then we could earn a special privileged status :cool:and have the ability to re-route the trail, and relocate shelters, and stuff like that. Sounds like fun, LOL. Something to do when the weather ain't so good for hiking.

Water Rat
06-27-2013, 19:23
Teacher, I knew someone would understand! Warning received. I will not join any FB pioneer games.

But now if someone made a FB game that was all about the AT, I could get into that. We could get points for hauling out trash or removing graffiti. We could have lots of pretend trail friends, and there could be difficulty levels according to what part of the pretend trail you're on. We could do certain parts of the trail over and over again until we get good at them, and we can hop over the rattlesnakes, avoid the mud, and keep our balance on the rocks. Then we could earn a special privileged status :cool:and have the ability to re-route the trail, and relocate shelters, and stuff like that. Sounds like fun, LOL. Something to do when the weather ain't so good for hiking.

Sounds like someone has an idea for a White Blaze game! Holy cow!! I bet a bunch of people (on this site) would get hooked on that game! :D

illabelle
06-27-2013, 19:24
Yep, my table shows their total post counts for the website. Didn't know you could so easily get posts counts for a single thread. Cool! And there I am, right at the bottom. LOL

Who's the kangaroo???

those apeer to be total post for the whole web site...these are the cafe posts, we also have a kangaroo hanging around...

hikerboy57 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?28481-hikerboy57)
Posts 3,956 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=5746&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Train Wreck (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?5746-Train-Wreck)
Posts 3,380 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=31254&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) atmilkman (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?31254-atmilkman)
Posts 3,103 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=34639&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Rasty (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?34639-Rasty)
Posts 2,715 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=38939&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Astro (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?38939-Astro)
Posts 2,708 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=37406&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) rocketsocks (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?37406-rocketsocks)
Posts 2,647 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=27055&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) OzJacko (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?27055-OzJacko)
Posts 2,332 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=8484&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Mountain Mike (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?8484-Mountain-Mike)
Posts 2,266 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=36286&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) coach lou (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?36286-coach-lou)
Posts 2,170 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=45018&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) BirdBrain (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?45018-BirdBrain)
Posts 2,071 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=26606&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) HikerMomKD (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?26606-HikerMomKD)
Posts 1,804 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=11552&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Wise Old Owl (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?11552-Wise-Old-Owl)
Posts 1,177 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=43925&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) S'more (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?43925-S-more)
Posts 1,020 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=41864&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Water Rat (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?41864-Water-Rat)
Posts 1,014 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6217&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Gray Blazer (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?6217-Gray-Blazer)
Posts 987 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=26465&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Sarcasm the elf (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?26465-Sarcasm-the-elf)
Posts 914 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=23633&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Deer Hunter (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?23633-Deer-Hunter)
Posts 628 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=44888&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) aficion (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?44888-aficion)
Posts 441 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=24925&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Storm (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?24925-Storm)
Posts 389 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=43699&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) FatHead64 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?43699-FatHead64)
Posts 316 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=29020&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Driver8 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?29020-Driver8)
Posts 269 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=17950&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Papa D (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?17950-Papa-D)
Posts 262 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=41026&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) FarmerChef (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?41026-FarmerChef)
Posts 261 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=42942&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) slow mind (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?42942-slow-mind)
Posts 234 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=29741&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Drybones (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?29741-Drybones)
Posts 225 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=1313&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Lone Wolf (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?1313-Lone-Wolf)
Posts 215 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=41408&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Hairbear (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?41408-Hairbear)
Posts 206 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=33207&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Another Kevin (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?33207-Another-Kevin)
Posts 198 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=41966&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Coffee Rules! (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?41966-Coffee-Rules%21)
Posts 145 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=44642&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) MDSection12 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?44642-MDSection12)
Posts 120 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=9404&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Trillium (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?9404-Trillium)
Posts 104 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=45989&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Mountainsmike (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?45989-Mountainsmike)
Posts 85 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=39673&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Capt Nat (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?39673-Capt-Nat)
Posts 72 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=11226&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) nitewalker (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?11226-nitewalker)
Posts 67 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=14751&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) turtle fast (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?14751-turtle-fast)
Posts 66 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=43387&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Karma13 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?43387-Karma13)
Posts 63 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=13768&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) kayak karl (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?13768-kayak-karl)
Posts 62 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=8723&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) hobby (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?8723-hobby)
Posts 60 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=17634&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Corporal_Dusty (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?17634-Corporal_Dusty)
Posts 55 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=509&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) max patch (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?509-max-patch)
Posts 53 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=10943&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Chaco Taco (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?10943-Chaco-Taco)
Posts 50 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=3175&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) JAK (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?3175-JAK)
Posts 44 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=25099&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) moytoy (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?25099-moytoy)
Posts 34 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=17852&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Slo-go'en (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?17852-Slo-go-en)
Posts 33 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=978&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Alligator (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?978-Alligator)
Posts 32 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=23230&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Old Hiker (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?23230-Old-Hiker)
Posts 32 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=43760&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) gizzy bear (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?43760-gizzy-bear)
Posts 29 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=10244&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) 1azarus (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?10244-1azarus)
Posts 23 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=14989&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) johnnybgood (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?14989-johnnybgood)
Posts 23 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=25336&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Mizirlou (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?25336-Mizirlou)
Posts 23 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=46679&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Shuttle Shellie (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?46679-Shuttle-Shellie)
Posts 21 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=3608&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Creek Dancer (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?3608-Creek-Dancer)
Posts 20 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=31934&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Toli (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?31934-Toli)
Posts 17 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=3173&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Kaptain Kangaroo (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?3173-Kaptain-Kangaroo)
Posts 14 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40764&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) RED-DOG (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40764-RED-DOG)
Posts 13 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=14622&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) 10-K (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?14622-10-K)
Posts 12 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=12838&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) ChinMusic (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?12838-ChinMusic)
Posts 12 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=18594&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) joshuasdad (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?18594-joshuasdad)
Posts 10 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=31986&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) scudder (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?31986-scudder)
Posts 9 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=37029&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Many Moons (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?37029-Many-Moons)
Posts 9 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=14450&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Odd Man Out (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?14450-Odd-Man-Out)
Posts 9 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=8123&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) RadioFreq (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?8123-RadioFreq)
Posts 9 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=31566&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) goody5534 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?31566-goody5534)
Posts 8 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40374&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) pervy_sage (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40374-pervy_sage)
Posts 8 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=45301&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Army Ant (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?45301-Army-Ant)
Posts 8 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=30041&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) mrcoffeect (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?30041-mrcoffeect)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=26371&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Freedom Walker (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?26371-Freedom-Walker)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=46338&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Teacher & Snacktime (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?46338-Teacher-amp-Snacktime)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40946&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Schooley (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40946-Schooley)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=46322&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Special K (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?46322-Special-K)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=37347&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Thirsty DPD (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?37347-Thirsty-DPD)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=45738&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Fur Queue (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?45738-Fur-Queue)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=12487&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) snifur (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?12487-snifur)
Posts 7 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6936&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Pedaling Fool (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?6936-Pedaling-Fool)
Posts 6 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=47777&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Invisible Man (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?47777-Invisible-Man)
Posts 6 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=5225&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) TOW (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?5225-TOW)
Posts 6 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=10188&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Namaste (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?10188-Namaste)
Posts 6 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=35662&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) no-name (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?35662-no-name)
Posts 5 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=41146&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Velvet Gooch (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?41146-Velvet-Gooch)
Posts 5 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=12401&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) dzierzak (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?12401-dzierzak)
Posts 5 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=11755&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) SunnyWalker (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?11755-SunnyWalker)
Posts 5 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=19063&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) WingedMonkey (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?19063-WingedMonkey)
Posts 5 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=27837&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Edie (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?27837-Edie)
Posts 4 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=8694&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) verasch (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?8694-verasch)
Posts 4 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=41803&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Sampson (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?41803-Sampson)
Posts 4 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=43769&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) wren again (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?43769-wren-again)
Posts 4 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=23005&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Majortrauma (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?23005-Majortrauma)
Posts 4 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=42818&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) William Prescott (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?42818-William-Prescott)
Posts 4 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=19441&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Maddog (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?19441-Maddog)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=3798&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Tractor (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?3798-Tractor)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=37529&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Sandy of PA (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?37529-Sandy-of-PA)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=20646&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Biggie Master (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?20646-Biggie-Master)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=970&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) magic_game03 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?970-magic_game03)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=44911&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) mtntopper (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?44911-mtntopper)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=47314&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Edro (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?47314-Edro)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=2852&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Furlough (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?2852-Furlough)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=7390&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) roy_hiking (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?7390-roy_hiking)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=42850&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Robin2013AT (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?42850-Robin2013AT)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=29929&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) jerseydave (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?29929-jerseydave)
Posts 3 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=30186&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Half Note (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?30186-Half-Note)
Posts 2 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=44612&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Camel2012 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?44612-Camel2012)
Posts 2 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=45329&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) broken arrow (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?45329-broken-arrow)
Posts 2 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40715&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Hellush (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40715-Hellush)
Posts 2 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=32258&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) keepinitsimple (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?32258-keepinitsimple)
Posts 2 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40222&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Tharwood (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40222-Tharwood)
Posts 2 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40886&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Supreme Being (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40886-Supreme-Being)
Posts 2 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=32438&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) theoilman (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?32438-theoilman)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=47835&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Silent Bob (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?47835-Silent-Bob)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6008&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Blissful (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?6008-Blissful)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=22729&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) on_the_GOEZ (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?22729-on_the_GOEZ)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=11764&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) coheterojo (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?11764-coheterojo)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=19904&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) solobip (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?19904-solobip)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=18208&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Tom Murphy (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?18208-Tom-Murphy)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=36530&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) 3_dogs (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?36530-3_dogs)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=24742&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Tecolote (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?24742-Tecolote)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=33886&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Pixelgator (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?33886-Pixelgator)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6238&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) George (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?6238-George)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=2966&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) RITBlake (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?2966-RITBlake)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=21528&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Chif (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?21528-Chif)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=33769&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) MuddyWaters (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?33769-MuddyWaters)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=48264&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) SWW (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?48264-SWW)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=19438&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Ladytrekker (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?19438-Ladytrekker)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=46704&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Holdilocks (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?46704-Holdilocks)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=13938&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) excuses (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?13938-excuses)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40930&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) canoe (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40930-canoe)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6536&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) middle to middle (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?6536-middle-to-middle)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=5703&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) BobTheBuilder (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?5703-BobTheBuilder)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=8446&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) fredmugs (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?8446-fredmugs)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=47476&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Kobayashi_Maru (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?47476-Kobayashi_Maru)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=7984&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) drifter (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?7984-drifter)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=13828&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Dogwood (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?13828-Dogwood)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=45133&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) epic (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?45133-epic)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=46832&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) TwoSpirits (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?46832-TwoSpirits)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=47724&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) susiecruise (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?47724-susiecruise)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=34324&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Seatbelt (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?34324-Seatbelt)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=42191&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Pendragon (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?42191-Pendragon)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=36822&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) quilteresq (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?36822-quilteresq)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=28086&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) tdoczi (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?28086-tdoczi)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=23696&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) nyrslr21 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?23696-nyrslr21)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=14714&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) 88BlueGT (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?14714-88BlueGT)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=21822&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) MedicineWoman2012 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?21822-MedicineWoman2012)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=5065&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Cookerhiker (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?5065-Cookerhiker)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=24023&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Deacon (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?24023-Deacon)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=23650&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) shelb (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?23650-shelb)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=1495&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Blue Wolf (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?1495-Blue-Wolf)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=43315&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Charlied (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?43315-Charlied)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=43761&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) RCBear (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?43761-RCBear)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=24270&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) avalonmorn (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?24270-avalonmorn)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=18146&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) jakedatc (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?18146-jakedatc)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=34678&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Zippy Morocco (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?34678-Zippy-Morocco)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=40524&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) greywolf1974 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?40524-greywolf1974)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=45101&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) cyndi (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?45101-cyndi)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=506&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Sly (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?506-Sly)
Posts 1 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=42036&searchthreadid=86369&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) illabelle (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?42036-illabelle)

Water Rat
06-27-2013, 19:27
Yep, my table shows their total post counts for the website. Didn't know you could so easily get posts counts for a single thread. Cool! And there I am, right at the bottom. LOL

Who's the kangaroo???

The kangaroo is Hoo Roo. We also used to have a polar bear, but I don't think he ever posted...

rocketsocks
06-27-2013, 19:30

Who's the kangaroo???easy??? took me four hours to type this, hehe. Hover over views of thread in the todays posts catagory...when the window shows number of views...click on it......wait for it...wait for it...bingo, there it is...total posts and who's who.

rocketsocks
06-27-2013, 19:32

Who's the kangaroo???easy??? took me four hours to type this, hehe. Hover over replies: of thread in the todays posts category...when the window shows number of views...click on it......wait for it...wait for it...bingo, there it is...total posts and who's who.

Water Rat
06-27-2013, 19:32
easy??? took me four hours to type this, hehe. Hover over views of thread in the todays posts catagory...when the window shows number of views...click on it......wait for it...wait for it...bingo, there it is...total posts and who's who.

It would have taken half that amount of time if you had used two fingers to type... :D

rocketsocks
06-27-2013, 19:38
It would have taken half that amount of time if you had used two fingers to type... :D
yeah but I sprained one on last nights shenanigans

Water Rat
06-27-2013, 19:39
yeah but I sprained one on last nights shenanigans

Well, how are your toes? Could you type with your toes?

Drybones
06-27-2013, 19:40

User Name

post count

p1

HikerBoy57

x

x

x

atmilkman

x

x

x

x

x

rocketsocks

x

x

x

Lone Wolf

x

Sarcasm the Elf

x

x

Coach lou

x

x

x

x

x

x

Rasty

x

x

x

x

x

OzJacko

x

x

Wise Old Owl

x

x

x

Driver8

x

x

Gray Blazer

x

Capt Nat

x

JAK

x

S'more

x

x

HikerMomKD

x

x

x

Mountain Mike

x

Another Kevin

x

Astro

x

Slow mind

x

Bird Brain

x

FarmerChef

x

This is beginning to worry me, all this data on us.....are you with the NSA?

atmilkman
06-27-2013, 19:42

Scary ain't it.

Wise Old Owl
06-27-2013, 19:42
Wait you did that by hand? ouch.

atmilkman
06-27-2013, 19:44
Wait you did that by hand? ouch.

We think she's with the WBSA.

illabelle
06-27-2013, 19:53
Thank you, HB and HM, for the Cafe invitations. Makes me feel all warm inside: :sun
Or that might be my hormones...

I've visited the Cafe a few times, but I find it hard to figure out what's going on. I mean, it's not like the thread title tells you anything about the topic. Consider the following unedited series of Cafe posts, how do you insert a meaningful comment into one of these? :confused:
"fried noodles"
"cukes and maters"
"I drive spell check crazy"
"Like Patsy Cline"

Or this series:
"You are the man!!!!"
"OK, what about this?"
"I would have hated to be that cow during filming!"
"Stupid program"
"Did you make that?"

What's this about?
"Uh Russian Vodka and fruit..."
"heres the plan. we want to hit 50k posts by the anniversary. so"
"why not....."
"get started"
"where the heck is train wreck?"
"Okie-doke. Let's get on it! :D"

Water Rat
06-27-2013, 19:56
Thank you, HB and HM, for the Cafe invitations. Makes me feel all warm inside: :sun

I've visited the Cafe a few times, but I find it hard to figure out what's going on. I mean, it's not like the thread title tells you anything about the topic. Consider the following unedited series of Cafe posts, how do you insert a meaningful comment into one of these? :confused:
"fried noodles"
"cukes and maters"
"Like Patsy Cline"

Or this series:
"You are the man!!!!"
"OK, what about this?"
"Stupid program"
"Did you make that?"

What's this about?
"why not....."
"get started"

Purely stream of consciousness...with some jokes thrown in. The beauty of the cafe is that we can be as silly, or as serious, as the mood strikes. We are also more than happy to answer any questions asked!

Odd Man Out
06-27-2013, 19:57
Only 9 Cafe posts??? I'm underachieving. Do I get any credit for quality over quantity?

What we need is Map Man to crunch the numbers to find out how long it would take the typical thru poster to get a 2000 post badge.

atmilkman
06-27-2013, 20:00

"fried noodles"
"cukes and maters"
"Like Patsy Cline"

Or this series:
"You are the man!!!!"
"OK, what about this?"
"Stupid program"
"Did you make that?"

What's this about?
"why not....."
"get started"

I've got mine all figured out. Makes perfect sense to me. Those others are just rambling nonsense.

Drybones
Purely stream of consciousness...with some jokes thrown in. The beauty of the cafe is that we can be as silly, or as serious, as the mood strikes. We are also more than happy to answer any questions asked!

Serious?....I missed that one.

atmilkman
Only 9 Cafe posts??? I'm underachieving. Do I get any credit for quality over quantity?

What we need is Map Man to crunch the numbers to find out how long it would take the typical thru poster to get a 2000 post badge.

If you can get to 25 posts you'll be in the top 50.

hikerboy57
06-27-2013, 20:03

quality counts for zilch.
you fail to grasp the concept of poho,grasshopper

Drybones
06-27-2013, 20:03

"fried noodles"
"cukes and maters"
"Like Patsy Cline"

Or this series:
"You are the man!!!!"
"OK, what about this?"
"Stupid program"
"Did you make that?"

What's this about?
"why not....."
"get started"

If you have time, find the old "why cant we get along thread" and read it, you'll see this bunch of misfits at thier best.

hikerboy57
06-27-2013, 20:07
I've got mine all figured out. Makes perfect sense to me. Those others are just rambling nonsense.
i thought mine was straight forward too, but now that we're on the subject, if we're gonna get to 50k, we're spending too much time on some other threads

illabelle
06-27-2013, 20:17

Nope, it's the UUSA, the utterly useless statistics agency.

Water Rat
06-27-2013, 20:18
Nope, it's the UUSA, the utterly useless statistics agency.

Good comeback! :D So, what kind of statistics do you have on mimes who juggle?

rocketsocks
06-27-2013, 20:24

What we need is Map Man to crunch the numbers to find out how long it would take the typical thru poster to get a 2000 post badge.not very long I'm afraid.

rocketsocks
06-27-2013, 20:26
yeah, I think the "Did you make that" was me asking you about the survival bracelets the Mrs. makes.

Water Rat
06-27-2013, 20:27
yeah, I think the "Did you make that" was me asking you about the survival bracelets the Mrs. makes.

Or, it was when I was asked if I made the pie (picture I posted) for Bird Brain today.

rocketsocks
06-27-2013, 20:28
i thought mine was straight forward too, but now that we're on the subject, if we're gonna get to 50k, we're spending too much time on some other threads

so will link em just for a buffer should things go South

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?96329-Life-after-whiteblaze-Is-it-a-temporary-obsession&p=1493523#post1493523

rocketsocks
06-27-2013, 20:30
Or, it was when I was asked if I made the pie (picture I posted) for Bird Brain today.
oh now I'm so confused...or how bout this

was it the time....your turns

illabelle
06-27-2013, 20:38
If you have time, find the old "why cant we get along thread" and read it, you'll see this bunch of misfits at thier best.

I did go read parts of it when you mentioned it earlier. Crazy stuff!

illabelle
06-27-2013, 20:42
Good comeback! :D So, what kind of statistics do you have on mimes who juggle?

Sorry, my comebackiness went away when I read your question. Mimes? Juggling? Sorry, can't come up with anything clever. :(

hikerboy57
06-27-2013, 20:43
I did go read parts of it when you mentioned it earlier. Crazy stuff!
now if you can compile a list of cafe viewers, the top viewers out of some 770501 views, well thats a list id like to see

Water Rat
06-27-2013, 20:45
Sorry, my comebackiness went away when I read your question. Mimes? Juggling? Sorry, can't come up with anything clever. :(

No worries! I just thought I would see if you had any stats on that topic. :) Hmmm... Or, maybe stats on average number of rocks - on the trail - per state? That could be put to good use.

coach lou
06-27-2013, 21:20
Notice to all WB addicts............a K is at hand!:bse

HikerMom58
06-27-2013, 21:32
Aww... shoot - I'm late for the party AGAIN!! :banana Looks like you guys had fun... :D As far as joining in the fun in the Cafe, illabelle.. just join in the convo anytime you'd like too. Quite often it's "the boys" party but they let us crash it. Train Wreck & Water Rat can give them a run for their money. I suspect you could too!! ;)

Have you ever played the game whack a mole? I was feeling the need to whack another one but looks like rocketsocks came to the rescue and got that one for me. :D He did a much better job than I would have done... good job RS. (kinder/ gentler ;) Kill um with kindness... And your :welcome

Love ya PF....aka JG!

bfayer
06-27-2013, 21:42

8 out of 10 have never been kicked out of a library for being too loud. The other 20% screamed when they dropped their imaginary bowling pins on their toes.

Now your set for the next time you are asked.

Can we talk about hiking now?

Sampson
06-27-2013, 22:08
Aww... shoot - I'm late for the party AGAIN!! :banana Looks like you guys had fun... :D As far as joining in the fun in the Cafe, illabelle.. just join in the convo anytime you'd like too. Quite often it's "the boys" party but they let us crash it. Train Wreck & Water Rat can give them a run for their money. I suspect you could too!! ;)

Have you ever played the game whack a mole? I was feeling the need to whack another one but looks like rocketsocks came to the rescue and got that one for me. :D He did a much better job than I would have done... good job RS. (kinder/ gentler ;) Kill um with kindness... And your :welcome

Love ya PF....aka JG!

You need to get out more. Your overly sensitive and passive aggressive attitude is on full dis

Sampson
06-27-2013, 22:11
You need to get out more. Your overly sensitive and passive aggressive attitude is on full dis display simply because I disagreed with you. Whack a mole? Really?

rocketsocks
06-27-2013, 22:13

Love ya PF....aka JG!
I like JG put downs...there clever and makes me have to look words up, and stuffs...

rocketsocks
06-27-2013, 22:15
display simply because I disagreed with you. Whack a mole? Really?are you talking/quoting to yourself? that's how it started for me too.....

OzJacko
06-27-2013, 22:38
Life after WB?
I'm sorry I'm late on this thread (and drunk)..
Has WB died?
If so what is this crap I am wasting my precious drinking time posting in?

illabelle
06-27-2013, 22:51
Life after WB?
I'm sorry I'm late on this thread (and drunk)..
Has WB died?
If so what is this crap I am wasting my precious drinking time posting in?

Hi, Oz. Just me wondering what's happened to all the old-timers. Seems that some of 'em are still around. And I was wondering if my relatively recent WB obsession was going to last, or I would drift off to something else like others who have apparently lost interest. It's been a good discussion, wandering around a little bit, which is fine, and very entertaining here and there. I'm enjoying it.

illabelle
06-27-2013, 23:12
As for this thread as you can see from my thread count, I rarely poste here. I have been montoring WB for over 9 years frquently since my thru on the AT in 04. I enjoy the chatter and info I have learned on this blog. I feel connected to many of you, even if you do not know me, just saying. I have beeen hiking since college in 1970 - 1975. I began my outdoor experience with a bang, a climb up the matterhorn, continued with canoe hiking, then progreesed to ong distance biking, ( I biked from Phonix hiked the Grand Canyon south to north, biked accross the desert up the west coast up to Bamff Canada across, Canada, and down the the eastern coast back to college in Gainesville, Fla. I have not biked long distance since due to auto issues so natualy, I gravitated to hiking and have been happily hiking/canoeing to the present so I am pretty active with the outdoor scene and love it and the people I encounter on these diversions. ... I am planning a thu on the PCT next year.

Wow, what a resume you have! That's impressive. You may not have a lot of posts, but you've definitely got the miles! Good luck with your PCT trek. :)

OzJacko
06-27-2013, 23:15
Hi, Oz. Just me wondering what's happened to all the old-timers. Seems that some of 'em are still around. And I was wondering if my relatively recent WB obsession was going to last, or I would drift off to something else like others who have apparently lost interest. It's been a good discussion, wandering around a little bit, which is fine, and very entertaining here and there. I'm enjoying it.
Okay (attempting to sound sober and sincere...)
Whiteblaze is a website about the AT.
People obsess about the AT for a long time before they attempt it.
According to all the most commonly quoted stats about the AT less than 20% of those that start it finish.
At least 50% of those that don't finish leave for reasons that are effectively the equivalent of "I thought I would like it but I didn't".
So at least 40% of those that start (and by inference those that "connect" with Whiteblaze) basically close that "interest" in their life and move on to something else.
Then you add the probably 50% of the 20% that finished that say "I am never going to do something like that again" and you have 50% of the people that started ( both the trail and their Whiteblaze involvement) that never want anything to do with the AT again.
Throw in a few more who get bored/distracted and all your questions are answered.

There you go.
Bored, disinterested and drunk, I have given you enough explanation to close the thread.
But please don't - it seems to be getting some fun responses.
:D

illabelle
06-27-2013, 23:19
Sounds like someone has an idea for a White Blaze game! Holy cow!! I bet a bunch of people (on this site) would get hooked on that game! :D

Didn't know there was a Games section on White Blaze. Where is it, where is it, where is it!!!??! I can't wait.

Mountain Mike
06-27-2013, 23:42
WB didn't exist when I did my AT thru. No internet, cell phones, etc. I think my first experience on the net was after a shortened PCT hike due to bad snow year where I had to skip the Sierra. My roomate was online & showed me how to do a search. I was amazed & soon after bought a comp to find hiking info. WB with it many members has proven to be a good source of local information on just about any trail. Post a question & you will get an answer. The net & WB has a whole lot of knowledge here in it's archives & members.

To me hiking is a life long addiction. I love longer hikes when I can. So I am always looking for local info/advise. WB is my place to go for it, & give it when I have something relevant. Life after WB is life when I stop hiking & that is when I stop living!

Sampson
06-28-2013, 00:57
I like JG put downs...there clever and makes me have to look words up, and stuffs...

They're.

It doesn't take a clever one to understand the difference.

Sampson
06-28-2013, 01:10
are you talking/quoting to yourself? that's how it started for me too.....

How what started? Your foray into Internet white knighthood?

Teacher & Snacktime
06-28-2013, 01:28

I'd SOOOOO like to be addicted to that game! Feel free to start inventing it!

rocketsocks
06-28-2013, 01:33
There

It doesn't take a clever one to understand the difference.Naw, I think your pretty smart. fixed it for ya

rocketsocks
06-28-2013, 01:37
How what started? Your foray into Internet white knighthood?Yes, I too got here through a back door...S***y way to get here.

Marta
06-28-2013, 01:39
A certain number of people join to be annoying and cause friction, which results in them being given increasingly long time outs. Some learn to moderate their own behavior. Others get ticked off and go away. Others get banned.

Me, I stick with Whiteblaze because of the fame. And the money.

Mountain Mike
06-28-2013, 01:41
A certain number of people join to be annoying and cause friction, which results in them being given increasingly long time outs. Some learn to moderate their own behavior. Others get ticked off and go away. Others get banned.

Me, I stick with Whiteblaze because of the fame. And the money.
So,...you are still here waiting on the money then?:eek:

illabelle
06-28-2013, 05:28
I'd SOOOOO like to be addicted to that game! Feel free to start inventing it!

Hey, I'm not Mark Zuckerberg. Where is he when you need him anyway?

illabelle
06-28-2013, 05:55
you mean this one?:http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?86178-cant-we-all-get-along&highlight=

Been browsing the "can't we all get aong" thread some more, and found several posts that could fit on this thread very nicely:

There are a lot of resources for info on hiking and the trails. I don't know why anyone would come here for info. Folks here have never agreed on anything including whether rain is wet or not. If someone asked if it was dark at night, there would be at least 3 dissenting opinions. I come here to laugh and enjoy both the spats and friendship. Yall just keep doing what you've been doing. This is all just for my entertainment anyway!

My 2
cents as an avid reader of WB I personally love to follow the thrus comments I am looking for the wisdom of those who have done it. I have only hiked about 30 miles of the AT and about 300 miles of the FT. I have considerable knowledge of trails in Florida and gear, cause as a user of both and honestly tested more gear than I should have trying to get my right fit. But for me WB is all about the experiences of the long distance hikers and I have grasped so much information from this site and have used many of the suggestions and have passed much of what I have read to others I hike with. Some of the old timers (I mean age and hikers) are grumdeons but that makes them even more loveable. I look for threads from the seasoned ones so please don't bail I am always wanting to learn more.

NOW WHAT THE HECK IS GOING IN HERE???

I don't post to the site for 48 hours and in that time: I am defriended by two different people (who both say that it's not me, it's them...), Lone Wolf gets banned?, WIApilot goes radio silent, Coffee Rules leaves the site after leaving a final angry rant, another member PM's me to tell me that he's done using the site, we still don't have a consensus on how long cheese lasts on the trail, and worst of all I get a PM inviting me to go on an awesome sounding hike on a day that I'm already busy!

THIS PLACE IS CRAZY I TELL YA!:banana:banana:banana

I am basically new to this site. I mainly come on here to get information on the AT and how other thru-hikers have endured things (good and bad). There is always people out there whether here or other places that will try to bitch about anything. I mainly read what I feel is beneficial to my learning. I hope that others can see the site as someplace to go for valued information such as finding the right kind of gear, places to top of my water jugs, where to watch out for dangerous things, etc...

Sampson
06-28-2013, 08:39
Yes, I too got here through a back door...S***y way to get here.

Gay jokes too!!!

I guess that kind of stuff goes hand in hand with not knowing the difference between they're, there and their. I'll disengage now considering the competition. Maybe my 5 year old will step in to level the playing field a bit.

Rasty
06-28-2013, 08:52

"fried noodles"
"cukes and maters"
"Like Patsy Cline"

Or this series:
"You are the man!!!!"
"OK, what about this?"
"Stupid program"
"Did you make that?"

What's this about?
"why not....."
"get started"

Obviously your not fluent in gibberish! :D

OzJacko
06-28-2013, 08:57
Obviously your not fluent in gibberish! :D

Not a poho either.
Could have made about 15 posts out of that effort.

Sailing_Faith
06-28-2013, 09:08
I really like whiteblaze. I have moderated and administered many discussion forums over the years, and this one handles things pretty well. With such a collection of personality disorders as we draw here (myself included) it is a tough community to moderate.

in general, there is an ebb and flow to sites. News stories, changes in the economy, Bryson's book.... Lots of things affect participation. One forum (actually a BBS) I administered years ago was for British car enthusiasts. Folks joined and often remained for years.... But might disappear the day they sold their British car.... (As I did when I sold my MG).

I suspect folks drift away from WB as they drift away from hiking... I also suspect folks come back more often then some other forums.

Sailing_Faith
06-28-2013, 09:09
I read the cafe thread when it was on its first or second page.. I did not post to it, but suspect if I had my post count might be a couple thousand higher then it is now. :p

Tuckahoe
06-28-2013, 09:27
I really like whiteblaze. I have moderated and administered many discussion forums over the years, and this one handles things pretty well. With such a collection of personality disorders as we draw here (myself included) it is a tough community to moderate.

in general, there is an ebb and flow to sites. News stories, changes in the economy, Bryson's book.... Lots of things affect participation. One forum (actually a BBS) I administered years ago was for British car enthusiasts. Folks joined and often remained for years.... But might disappear the day they sold their British car.... (As I did when I sold my MG).

I suspect folks drift away from WB as they drift away from hiking... I also suspect folks come back more often then some other forums.

Little bit of a thread drift here but my first car was a '71 MG Midget. I've missed that car everyday since I sold it.

WB as a forum and hiking as a hobby, is like anyother. Folks will come and go; some will be around long turn and others only as long as its their current passion.

Marta
06-28-2013, 09:40
So,...you are still here waiting on the money then?:eek:

With compound interest, it's going to be fabulous!

illabelle
06-28-2013, 09:51
Notice to all WB addicts............a K is at hand!:bse

Sorry, I need a translator for this one.

Alligator
06-28-2013, 09:59
Folks need to chill out with the personal attacks and drama otherwise you will be removed from the thread.

illabelle
06-28-2013, 10:02
uh-hm-mhh! (clearing throat in front of microphone)

can't we all just get along?

Marta
06-28-2013, 10:03
No more bickering, please. I'm heading off to work, but I have notified the administrators that there are people here who can't seem to control themselves. This may lead to being put on moderated status, which can lead to banning...which is how a few people end up leaving Whiteblaze.

Some of us would savor the irony of people being kicked out over arguing on a thread about Life After Whiteblaze.

Drybones
06-28-2013, 10:05

I believe the answer is obvious, thankfully folks get along much better on the trail.

coach lou
06-28-2013, 10:07
Sorry, I need a translator for this one.

It is a game that the (we) Pohos in the Cafe' play...........because we are addicted to the interaction that we have had in the almost year that the Cafe' has been open. Every 50 Pages of posts comes a #thousand, posts, we call it a milestone post. As the post count approaches we rant and rave, joke and josh, bicker and post in a frantic mess to see who gets THE Thousand, and we keep track. It is all in fun, and completely useless, it is enjoyed by most of us Pohos who are mostly friends and mostly all real hikers, who sometimes hike together. Now, you have already agreed that this is just entertainment.:D

Drybones
06-28-2013, 10:29

We occassionally get a troll that's here to stir the pot and us poor suckers fall into the trap, takes a while but you soon learn who they are and don't feed them.

hikerboy57
06-28-2013, 10:36
i think we need to get off the troll thing.

Drybones
06-28-2013, 13:18
i think we need to get off the troll thing.

Now that I've just learned what a troll is?

hikerboy57
06-28-2013, 13:23
I don't think you have. aside from which is completely off topic and not worth arguing about.

illabelle
06-28-2013, 13:53
Now that I've just learned what a troll is?

I remember reading as a child about the 3 Billy Goats Gruff and the troll that lived under the bridge. I kinda felt sorry for the poor thing, to be so ugly and hungry all the time, and then get knocked in the river by the Big Billy Goat.

But yeah, I agree, time to move away from the ugliness. Thank you, Alligator and Marta, for stepping in. :)

I've really enjoyed reading responses from such a wide variety of people on this thread, including several that don't post often, but found a reason to post here. Even those who don't post much sometimes stop in just to see what's going on. It's "home" for those of us who hike, and I expect I'll be back to visit even when I'm too old to walk. I've made some new friends, and look forward to increasing my post count in the days ahead.

illabelle
06-28-2013, 13:58
It is a game that the (we) Pohos in the Cafe' play...........because we are addicted to the interaction that we have had in the almost year that the Cafe' has been open. Every 50 Pages of posts comes a #thousand, posts, we call it a milestone post. As the post count approaches we rant and rave, joke and josh, bicker and post in a frantic mess to see who gets THE Thousand, and we keep track. It is all in fun, and completely useless, it is enjoyed by most of us Pohos who are mostly friends and mostly all real hikers, who sometimes hike together. Now, you have already agreed that this is just entertainment.:D

Think maybe I'll quietly lurk in the cafe, then jump in and try to steal a milestone one o' these days! :banana

Come to think of it, a milestone would be a very nice addition to my rock collection. :)

MDSection12
06-28-2013, 14:19
If I end up being long term here, which is very much a question, it will be because of what Dogwood said; I just want to know what's going on in the hiking community. It's amazing how much info is considered 'common knowledge' on here that was totally new to me before coming here, and most of that knowledge is specifically relating to the AT. I now know of places and things on the AT that I would have never heard of if I weren't browsing here. My list of 'want to hike' spots has grown exponentially. :)

Alligator
06-28-2013, 22:25
Occasionally someone will resurrect an old thread, and if it looks interesting, I'll read through the posts. Unlike the current threads, it is usually full of names I haven't seen before, sometimes people with several hundred or even thousands of posts. So, I wondered, if they were once so active on WB, why aren't they posting anymore? :-?

Having nothing better to do (not really), I methodically tallied info from seven pages of user accounts, 4 pages chosen at random, and 3 not, for a total of 700 (no, it didn't take hours, just some scrollin'). I found 592 who had post counts in the single digits, 80 in double digits, 20 in triple digits, and 8 in quadruple or more. For the 28 accounts with 100+ posts (surely these are the hardcore WB fans, right?), I looked to see when their latest post was:
2013 - 11
2012 - 4
2011 - 7
2010 - 2
2009 or earlier - 4

Calculating, I determined that a little less than 40% of the hardcore crowd have posted in the past 6 months, but more than 46% have been silent for 18 months or longer, effectively dropping out entirely.

At the risk of further thread inflammation, I ran your numbers for you. I am neither supporting nor refuting the measures you created as appropriate diagnostics. For the posters you named "hardcore", 706 out of 1621 have posted in the last 6 months=43.5% (call the date 2-1-2013). However 903 have visited the site since then 55.7%. When they last visited is a slightly different measure. Last post before 2-1-2012, 645/1548=41.6%. There are 73 people that have joined since 2-1-2012 and exceeded a hundred posts.

I did want to say that your choice for hardcore users leaves out an important group of people, what I will call the quiet majority. Using your 18 month cutoff for instance, there are 2590 members who joined before 02-01-2012, have less than 100 posts and have visited the site since 02-01-2013. 842 of them have posted since 02-01-2013, or 32.5%. I used the 18 month cutoff because there would be an even greater number of people from just a year ago or six months who have never posted. So I am being conservative with the total number in the quiet majority. They may not post a lot, (although about 1 in 3 are posting) but they should certainly be recognized as part of the community. They are here reading, following along, and yes also posting. Then there are guests as well (some of these are bots).

What happened to them?

Did they just get too busy for WB? Yes.
Did they finish (or abort) their hike, and they don't care anymore? Yes.
Were they bored with the same-old-same-old WB discussions? Yes.
Did they find a better hiking forum? Yes (for them).
Was someone mean to them, so they went home? Yes.
Were they mean to someone else, and got booted off the site? Yes.
Are they dead? If so, do they haunt WB, and can they ghost-post? Yes. No ghost-posting but occasionally a thread of theirs is resurrected.

What happens to us that are still here?

Are we going to find that our interest in hiking has an expiration date? Some will, some won't.
Are some of the people who post regularly going to abruptly stop? Yes.
Or will they gradually fade like an old thread? Yes.

can't we all just get along?Nope.

Teacher & Snacktime
06-28-2013, 23:00
Alligator, I see some teeth there.

Wise Old Owl
06-28-2013, 23:37
Na John just posted his best damn post ever!... Thanks Ali you just cleared up a whole measure of ??? questions that folks were pondering... I sat there in February this year and ran the same thing for dog lovers!

rocketsocks
06-29-2013, 01:04
At the risk of further thread inflammation, I ran your numbers for you. I am neither supporting nor refuting the measures you created as appropriate diagnostics. For the posters you named "hardcore", 706 out of 1621 have posted in the last 6 months=43.5% (call the date 2-1-2013). However 903 have visited the site since then 55.7%. When they last visited is a slightly different measure. Last post before 2-1-2012, 645/1548=41.6%. There are 73 people that have joined since 2-1-2012 and exceeded a hundred posts.

I did want to say that your choice for hardcore users leaves out an important group of people, what I will call the quiet majority. Using your 18 month cutoff for instance, there are 2590 members who joined before 02-01-2012, have less than 100 posts and have visited the site since 02-01-2013. 842 of them have posted since 02-01-2013, or 32.5%. I used the 18 month cutoff because there would be an even greater number of people from just a year ago or six months who have never posted. So I am being conservative with the total number in the quiet majority. They may not post a lot, (although about 1 in 3 are posting) but they should certainly be recognized as part of the community. They are here reading, following along, and yes also posting. Then there are guests as well (some of these are bots).

Nope.
I disagree :D

illabelle
06-29-2013, 05:28
Wow, Mr. Gator! What a post!!! Most all the posts I've seen from you are of the stern parent/teacher/warden variety, but in this one you've shown us who you really are. So much analytical number crunching! So much fresh (and real, reliable) information! I'm impressed! and honored!

and in love!!!
will you marry me?

22285 22286

(It's ok cuz my husband hasn't joined WB. He just uses my account to lurk, a guest posing as a member - another category of user! So technically on WB I'm still single.) ;)

Kaptain Kangaroo
06-29-2013, 05:31
Cool...... put me down for the quiet majority !!!! a member for 9 years and only 253 posts... kind of like a quiet (under)achiever!! :)

coach lou
06-29-2013, 07:10
Wow, Mr. Gator! What a post!!! Most all the posts I've seen from you are of the stern parent/teacher/warden variety, but in this one you've shown us who you really are. So much analytical number crunching! So much fresh (and real, reliable) information! I'm impressed! and honored!

and in love!!!
will you marry me?

22285 22286

(It's ok cuz my husband hasn't joined WB. He just uses my account to lurk, a guest posing as a member - another category of user! So technically on WB I'm still single.) ;)

You may be married, but you have been assimilated:D

Wait till you jump in for your first K hunt............you'll be done:banana

Alligator
06-29-2013, 22:01

and in love!!!
will you marry me?

22285 22286

(It's ok cuz my husband hasn't joined WB. He just uses my account to lurk, a guest posing as a member - another category of user! So technically on WB I'm still single.) ;)See, I'm not just the product of some freakish WB experiment, there's a real human underneath these scales.

Maybe we could set something up like a "work spouse" arrangement. We can crunch numbers and query tables.

rocketsocks
06-29-2013, 22:10
alright...get a room you two.:D

Tuckahoe
06-29-2013, 22:37
alright...get a room you two.:D

Aaawwwww... and sending out this dedication to Gator and illabelle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ14JKVMo_U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

illabelle
06-30-2013, 00:21
See, I'm not just the product of some freakish WB experiment, there's a real human underneath these scales.

Maybe we could set something up like a "work spouse" arrangement. We can crunch numbers and query tables.

I don't know. I'm having second thoughts. I'm mildly miffed because I proposed early this morning at 5:28, layin' my heart out there for all the world to see, and it wasn't until 22:01 that you responded, 16:33 later. I refreshed the page SO many times, and there was nothing. The silence was so difficult to bear. I'm just not sure anymore. [sniff, sniff]

Besides, you have at this moment 9754 posts to my 198 (with this one). That's a ratio of 49.26262626262626... to 1. I'm concerned and confused about the compatibility of a grasshopper and a scary predator such as yourself.

illabelle
06-30-2013, 00:21
Aaawwwww... and sending out this dedication to Gator and illabelle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ14JKVMo_U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

LOL!
I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing.
:D

Alligator
06-30-2013, 00:57
I don't know. I'm having second thoughts. I'm mildly miffed because I proposed early this morning at 5:28, layin' my heart out there for all the world to see, and it wasn't until 22:01 that you responded, 16:33 later. I refreshed the page SO many times, and there was nothing. The silence was so difficult to bear. I'm just not sure anymore. [sniff, sniff]

Besides, you have at this moment 9754 posts to my 198 (with this one). That's a ratio of 49.26262626262626... to 1. I'm concerned and confused about the compatibility of a grasshopper and a scary predator such as yourself.I know, I know that was an incredibly long WB absence on my part.

And that's a particularly difficult repeating decimal ratio to overcome 'tis true...I don't see that improving much unless you go pohoing in the Cafe...in which case you might come out all K'ed out...things would probably end up as a divergent series, so let's not get into complex numbers and just keep it real.

illabelle
06-30-2013, 05:42
I know, I know that was an incredibly long WB absence on my part.

And that's a particularly difficult repeating decimal ratio to overcome 'tis true...I don't see that improving much unless you go pohoing in the Cafe...in which case you might come out all K'ed out...things would probably end up as a divergent series, so let's not get into complex numbers and just keep it real.

I like your style!!

rocketsocks
06-30-2013, 05:54
I like your style!!
get in line honey, he's all mine

illabelle
06-30-2013, 06:16
get in line honey, he's all mine

But he has more posts than you do.

hikerboy57
06-30-2013, 06:22
i like my numbers crunchy.

hikerboy57
06-30-2013, 06:24
okay crunchnumberers, what percentage of users are donating members? what percentage of cafe posters are donating members?

that should keep em busy

rocketsocks
06-30-2013, 07:20
But he has more posts than you do.yeah your right, and specialty buttons...ok..you can have him!

Driver8
06-30-2013, 08:06

... Just so long as things don't get irrational. ...