PDA

View Full Version : Nylon Mesh Camp Shoe-2.4 oz.

q-tip
07-05-2013, 09:56
Just thought I would pass this along. I got rid of my Crocs at 9 oz. and replaced with these Nylon Mesh Shoes at 2.4 oz. They work fine. http://www.allswim.com/product-p/125500.htm

Old Hiker
07-05-2013, 10:47
[QUOTE=q-tip;1497832]Just thought I would pass this along. I got rid of my Crocs at 9 oz. and replaced with these Nylon Mesh Shoes at 2.4 oz. They work fine. http://www.allswim.com/product-p/125500.htm[/QUOTE

Got me all excited for nuffin' !! They only have them in medium. Drat. My 13-wide big toes could fit, probably !!

Thanks for the heads up anyway. SOMEONE with NORMAL feet will benefit.

The Cleaner
07-05-2013, 11:19
I was at Wally-World yesterday and in the shoe dept. there was a pair of sandals made of very light foam type material.Similar to Keen H2s but felt like they only weighed a few ounces for 9$.Several other very light sandals.I don't think they would last long for every day use but great camp shoes for those who like having a camp shoe.

daddytwosticks
07-05-2013, 15:37
I was at Wally-World yesterday and in the shoe dept. there was a pair of sandals made of very light foam type material.Similar to Keen H2s but felt like they only weighed a few ounces for 9$.Several other very light sandals.I don't think they would last long for every day use but great camp shoes for those who like having a camp shoe. I got them. Nice and light. Wish they wern't so bulky. I would give anything for an open Teva-type sandal that was light (like 8 - 10 ounces), compact, and didn't cost more than about 20 bucks. :)

Kraken Skullz
02-21-2014, 19:54
Only thing with those mesh shoes is that they will NOT last long at all. They arr basically meant to be temporary slippers for indoor use (e.g. hospitals). I would recommend getting something a little more sturdy for a few Ozs more.

Dogwood
02-22-2014, 11:48
Great, I can wear those mesh pool shoes with my Vapor Barrier Liner Swim cap and Speedos in camp. :)

It's common to find reefwalkers here in Hawaii very cheap. I bought a size 13, mesh top, hard but flexible rubber like sole, 4 0z wt for the pr, at a WalMart in HI for $6.