PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Mulungu
07-15-2013, 11:01
We are leaving America today and both springbok and kitty want to say thank you.

We met so many amazing people and enjoyed every minute we spent walking from springer to harpers ferry

To all the people who provided trail magic and to all those who opened their houses and their hearts to us a very big thank you

If any of you ever make it down to South Africa look us up. We will go out if our way to make your stay an amazing experience

Happy trails from springbok and kitty

Train Wreck
07-15-2013, 11:55
Hi there!
It was a pleasure meeting you both and I'm sure you had an amazing hike. I hope you took lots of photos! :)
I'd love to hear about your experiences but I lost the link to your trail journal - right after you came through - please resend the info.
Safe journeys home, and remember you will always have friends in North Carolina :)

Slo-go'en
07-15-2013, 17:07
Hey, I enjoyed meeting and hiking with you down south this spring :)
Now you'll have to come back and do the other half of the trail some day.
Have a safe trip home!

Ox97GaMe
07-16-2013, 19:24
Glad you had a great time and enjoyed your American experience.

The AT is truly a gem that most Americans dont realize or appreciate. It is a reminder of yesteryear when .... nobody you met was a stranger, you looked out for each other, there was always room in the shelter for one more person, and you took time to smell the roses. :)