PDA

View Full Version : Hiking w/rescued fighting dog, near blind, demntia & possible bubonic plague carrier.

freeholden
07-26-2013, 15:11
JUST KIDDING! But since you're here, the wife & I will be hiking Springer over Labor Day weekend from Friday to Monday & was wondering who might be there. Starting on the approach trail to the lodge breakfast buffet, then waddle/ hike up to Springer shelter to camp for the night. Saturday heading to Hawks shelter while taking 16G of pictures. Sunday hike back & camp at Springer shelter or off of the approach trail. Monday head back down and back to our mundane existence til our April NOBO. Just shaking down gear & stretching our legs on some non- flat trails. Not that anyone here has strong opinions, but if you're gonna be there look us up so we shoot the breeze. BTW- We do have a dog, but as responsible owners/ parents we black-mailed our college daughter with her car to come home for the weekend to baby sit...see you down the trail!

HikerMom58
07-26-2013, 15:31
Ha ha!! :) Good luck with everything!! Hope you run in 2 some peeps from here, there and everywhere! :D

Teacher & Snacktime
07-30-2013, 23:24
Ah....I've been had! Have a great hike!

Drybones
07-31-2013, 09:06
Good lead in...wish I could join you but cant...have a hunch you'd be a fun lot to hike with.