PDA

View Full Version : Closer to the A.T.

Graywolf
07-31-2013, 17:24
Wel, guys, I did it. I have been a member here for a few years and lately I havnt posted much. Been busy hiking. Back in 2011 I did a section from the James River crossing to Harpers Ferry and loved that part of the Trail. Yes, I enjoyed the Roller Coaster very much, thank you! Then I was living in Texas but now I have relocated to Maryland. Now living an hour away from the Trail. Been heading out every chance I get. Lovein it up here!! Looking forward to doing some work outings with the PATC and a possible thru hike on the Tuscarora Trail in the Fall. Life is so much grander now that I am near the Trail and the Mountains I love so much. Peace!!:banana

Graywolf

Praha4
07-31-2013, 20:15
great move Graywolf, have a ball, you made the right decision. I'm still in NW Florida and getting tired of the long drives for each section hike. Still in the recon stage for my own move north along the trail. Have fun hiking!

slbirdnerd
07-31-2013, 21:03
Nice! Future planning for move near the trail someday, but this year started driving the long haul to start my section hikes. Still, worth it! Enjoy!

Another Kevin
07-31-2013, 22:14
Nice. Do you want to update your user profile so that it doesn't say you're in Dallas?