PDA

View Full Version : JRB Sierra Sniveller

Willito
08-21-2013, 21:21
For those who have used these, does the omni-tape stick to your socks and other stuff when used as a flat quilt? I am considering buying one and this is the only drawback that I can see.
Thanks.

kayak karl
08-21-2013, 21:49
i like the sewn in foot boxes the best, but the one with the tape never stuck to socks. you do need to put it together right. i own 5 wearable JRB quilts.

Schooley
08-21-2013, 21:50
I have one and love it. By omni tape I assume you mean the Velcro? Never realized that is what is was actually called. In the summer I leave the quilt loose for venting and in the winter I Velcro the foot box together and either tuck it under my pad or more often I hang in the hammock and use the foot box to keep the blanket on my feet. I have never had an issue with the Velcro sticking to my socks or any other gear or clothing. A plus...the folks at JRB are fantastic. I would highly recommend the quilt and I used in the heat of Zion in the summer and a cold night (with a liner) in MO. Get One!

DaFireMedic
09-10-2013, 18:56
For those who have used these, does the omni-tape stick to your socks and other stuff when used as a flat quilt? I am considering buying one and this is the only drawback that I can see.
Thanks.

I've never had it stick to anything except the other side of the omni-tape. No problems with it sticking to socks or clothes, etc.