PDA

View Full Version : An Unintentional Stalker?

Teacher & Snacktime
09-03-2013, 20:06
We travelled all over lower PA asking if anyone had seen Army Ant.
We drove to Upper Goose Pond Cabin in MA thinking he and the Aussies should be there.
We sent emails to arrange an intercept.
We missed them at the cabin, then drove to Greylock with hopes....only to have missed them again by a couple of hours.
We drove to NH to finally meet then, along with Coach Lou, for a few short hours (and a couple of waffles).
We drove all night to meet them again in ME to witness "an interesting event" that we knew nothing about.

When they flew away......

We drove to Caratunk, Stratton and Rangeley searching for ChinMusic to verify he was ok, and asking all and sundry if they had seen him.

It occurred to me when I read a Facebook post today from ChinMusic (in Caratunk) that we have effectively been stalking the poor man.....

Good Lord, in the name of WBers, what have we become??????

johnnybgood
09-03-2013, 20:14
And you still managed to go undetected even with your house arrest ankle bracelet on.:)

max patch
09-03-2013, 20:15
pink blazer.

HikerMom58
09-03-2013, 20:15
Ha Ha!! I'd say you are stalkers of the BEST kind!! Got Trail Magic?? ;) You can stalk me ,on the trail, anytime!!

Teacher & Snacktime
09-03-2013, 20:20
Can't you just picture us chasing unsuspecting hikers through the brush, wielding trail bags and bags of Doritos, screeching "WAIT...WAIT...WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU !!!!!" Now imagine the wanna-be-left-alone hiker double-stepping to get away.......

rocketsocks
09-03-2013, 20:23
It's just stalkin :D

Teacher & Snacktime
09-03-2013, 20:27

Stalk on by.....stalk on by...

(set that to music...Dionne Warwick?)

rocketsocks
09-03-2013, 20:28
Stalk on by.....stalk on by...

(set that to music...Dionne Warwick?)

I got no foolish pride

Teacher & Snacktime
09-03-2013, 20:28
Ha Ha!! I'd say you are stalkers of the BEST kind!! Got Trail Magic?? ;) You can stalk me ,on the trail, anytime!!

We fully intend to! We know where you live!!! :D

bfayer
09-05-2013, 14:33
I know I'm a little slow sometimes, but I just figured out HMKD is back :).

Glad to see ya back HMKD.

T&S, its only stalking if they call the police :D

coach lou
09-05-2013, 14:39
HMKD is gone....no more.....she has turned in her Kevlar body suit!:)

BirdBrain
09-06-2013, 14:09

I don't care to stalk you, but I would like the ability to PM you.

HikerMom58
09-06-2013, 17:18
Sorry BB wouldn't want to shut you out. I miss you!!

Ahh bfayer... how's it going. :) Coach is correct! :) I don't want to cause any more problems for myself or anyone else. :)

bfayer
09-06-2013, 17:58

Ahh bfayer... how's it going. :) Coach is correct! :) I don't want to cause any more problems for myself or anyone else. :)

You my friend are the least of the problems on this site. I can guarantee more folks miss you around here than you know.

BirdBrain
09-06-2013, 19:16

Just ignore the noise. It is all just noise. Blah blah blah. Is it time for me to change my hat again?

Wise Old Owl
09-06-2013, 20:04
With to days texting, blogging and what ever folks are evermore cautious...

You are so funny!

I don't care to stalk you, but I would like the ability to PM you.

I think they fixed that...

Just ignore the noise. It is all just noise. Blah blah blah. Is it time for me to change my hat again?

Yea try this one for size.... its quite the rage....

BirdBrain
09-06-2013, 20:10
Yikes.... I am allergic to pink.

Sailing_Faith
09-07-2013, 01:30
Stalk your own stalk.....

TOW
09-07-2013, 07:18
sure is and i stalk hikers right out my front door..........

HikerMom58
09-07-2013, 10:19
Stalk your own stalk.....

Ha ha...:) If you want to stalk on the www- I can be found! ;)

I like to "hang out" with fellow hikers. I highly recommend this Section Hikers FB page. If you scroll down on the page someone posted an awesome "Poop vid" one of the favs on WB. ;P

https://www.facebook.com/groups/179997858744135/?hc_location=stream

Ok so... Whiteblaze is the BEST site for information on hiking. People are saying that EVERYWHERE recently. It's true. :) There are a lot of awesome peeps on here too. Simply the BEST!!

If you want to chat it up with other hikers there's plenty of places to hang out. These pages all have 1 rule -don't be a dick- that's it. If you are in 2 that, then, you can leave on your own accord (not like hotel California ;)) or your posts get deleted, consistently. It's great!

Happy stalking ... I mean- Happy Hiking!! :D

Feral Bill
09-07-2013, 11:08
For most things, the answer can be found in ​The Complete Stalker III.