PDA

View Full Version : Love My Hennessy

Buckingham
08-10-2005, 23:01
Just got my Hennessy Expidition ASYM, and set it up for the first time, and man, I am in love again. Set-up was so friggin' easy!!!! And once I climbed in that sucker, pulled my feet in and layed back, I knew I had made the right choice. That clock in my head counting down the days beforeI can hit the trail again just started clicking by a little faster.
:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

neo
08-10-2005, 23:19
way to go,welcome to the wonderful world of hammock hanging,its the only way to fly,i love it,my wife loves it ,my to boys love it:cool: neo

peter_pan
08-11-2005, 08:38
Welcome to the Hanging Crowd...

Pan

Hammock Hanger
08-11-2005, 21:34
may you enjoy many many wonderful nights hanging under the stars... :) Sue

VAMTNHIKER
08-12-2005, 00:00
Welcome to the "crowd"; may your nights be blissful!

Just Jeff
08-12-2005, 00:21
Ok...so what options did you get? Tarp? What are you using to stay warm? Come on...we need all the details?

(How else can I procrastinate on the paper that's due tomorrow...)

Buckingham
08-12-2005, 02:00
Ok...so what options did you get? Tarp? What are you using to stay warm? Come on...we need all the details?

(How else can I procrastinate on the paper that's due tomorrow...)Yes I did get a tarp, and I still don't what I'll be using to stay warm, waiting to get an idea of what the weather will be like around the time I go. Probably won't make the final decision until right before I go. As my wife sometimes complains about, I generate alot of body heat when I sleep, so I won't need much, I hope. I don't even care, I just want to get there, only 27 days to go!!!:clap

Gadog430
08-12-2005, 10:35
Welcome to the Hang Around Crowd.
Dawg