PDA

View Full Version : i have a new trail name now....

TOW
08-15-2005, 06:43
Last week on my job, I had to get down into a man hole to clean it out to ready the thing for inspection. On my way back up the ladder, I could not get either of my feet up to the top rung, thus I was stuck.

I managed to flag down the field superintendent, but he could not help me and I didn't have enough leverage to push myself up so I could sit my fat butt up on the lip of the hole....

So he got a hold of four healthy youngins from the crew to come to my aid, two on each side and they lifted me out......

I went from being called Larry the Wanderer to being called "Manhole...."

I go to a self help program and I'll be derned if I didn't walk into the meeting Friday night and everyone was calling me Manhole....ha....

SGT Rock
08-15-2005, 10:55
Last week on my job, I had to get down into a man hole to clean it out to ready the thing for inspection. On my way back up the ladder, I could not get either of my feet up to the top rung, thus I was stuck.

I managed to flag down the field superintendent, but he could not help me and I didn't have enough leverage to push myself up so I could sit my fat butt up on the lip of the hole....

So he got a hold of four healthy youngins from the crew to come to my aid, two on each side and they lifted me out......

I went from being called Larry the Wanderer to being called "Manhole...."

I go to a self help program and I'll be derned if I didn't walk into the meeting Friday night and everyone was calling me Manhole....ha....
You want me to change your logon name :jump

neo
08-15-2005, 20:08
do ya still have the hots for hillary:cool: neo

Lone Wolf
08-15-2005, 20:12
Manhole huh? There are certain hostels along the trail you best avoid with that moniker. :D

Blue Jay
08-15-2005, 21:02
Trust me, you do not want that name. :confused:

Frolicking Dinosaurs
08-15-2005, 21:10
There calling you 'Manhole' at the meeting? Are you sure it wasn't a business meeting and the word 'A-hole' was getting thrown around? :p

TOW
08-15-2005, 21:56
You want me to change your logon name :jumpno, not right now....but do you think it's a good trail name....after all, I have already wandered in from the past....

TOW
08-15-2005, 21:58
do ya still have the hots for hillary:cool: neoi saw a pic of her the other day, i thought "why did she marry that old geezer bill when we could have met somewhere along the way......"

TOW
08-15-2005, 22:01
yea, i don't think manhole's a good trail name...and FD i haven't been going to that group but four weeks now, so i ahven't been there long enough to be called a-hole....yet....

neo
08-15-2005, 22:31
hey wanderer,who is your favorite older hottie :cool: neo

justusryans
08-16-2005, 08:01
Say Bettie Page, Bettie Page, Bettie Page! www.bettiepage.com/index.php (http://www.bettiepage.com/index.php)

TOW
08-16-2005, 22:23
hey wanderer,who is your favorite older hottie :cool: neoLucille.....even though she's dead, she was a hottie fer sure....

TOW
08-17-2005, 06:23
since i don't think like you guys do about the "manhole" name, it didn' dawn on me what you guys were ribbing me about until this morning....i think i know what you meant now and i definetly do not wnat a trail name like that.......