PDA

View Full Version : Silnylon Scraps ...

Footslogger
08-15-2005, 12:49
Anyone out there have some silnylon scraps (any color) left over from tarp or stuff sack projects ?? I want to make a couple really small bags, on the order of 4" x 6" (or even a bit smaller).

E-mail me directly or PM me here if you have any and what you'd charge for them.

Thanks in advance ...

'Slogger

Grampie
08-15-2005, 16:26
Slogger, Some time ago Walmart was selling it by the yard.

Footslogger
08-15-2005, 16:42
Slogger, Some time ago Walmart was selling it by the yard.==================================
I checked into that. The local Walmart here in Laramie doesn't have any.

'Slogger

Just Jeff
08-15-2005, 17:56
I've found smaller Walmarts have one little 3x3 bin with goofy cotton prints in their $1 racks. The only time I've found sil, or even DWR, was in bigger ones with whole shelves of $1 racks. I found some nice olive green RN in a smaller one, though...should make a nice hammock when I get some new ideas!

Got any old sil stuff you could sacrifice?

fiddlehead
08-15-2005, 23:13
You can try OWF out of Idaho. They sell it by the yard but probably have some pieces laying around. My company has some scraps but i am presently in Asia and won't be home for another month. If you still need it then, i will see what we have laying around.

Footslogger
08-16-2005, 08:39
You can try OWF out of Idaho. They sell it by the yard but probably have some pieces laying around. My company has some scraps but i am presently in Asia and won't be home for another month. If you still need it then, i will see what we have laying around.====================================
Thanks Fiddlehead. I think I'm covered for now.

'Slogger

brian
08-16-2005, 11:23
Slogger

They got sent out in the mail today.

Brian

====================================
Thanks Fiddlehead. I think I'm covered for now.

'Slogger

Footslogger
08-16-2005, 11:40
Slogger

They got sent out in the mail today.

Brian=======================================
Much appreciated Brian !!

'Slogger