PDA

View Full Version : Montbell mirage

Gravesbrock
10-25-2013, 16:37
I don't have 30 posts I do a lot more reading than posting so I can't post in the classifieds but
i have a large montbell mirage nwt for sale it's the dark blues with black. $225.00 via paypal gift option or add 3% 24621

bfayer
10-25-2013, 17:51
Bad form Gravesbrock.

If selling this is so important that you feel you don't need 30 posts then you should have messaged admin to ask for special Dispensation.

As you know when someone uses the gift option they lose most of Paypal's buyer protections. So you are asking a WB member to buy something from someone they don't know, who doesn't follow the rules, and you want that WB member to assume all the risk so you can save about $7 dollars.

Like I said bad form.

By the way Welcome to WB.

Gravesbrock
10-26-2013, 09:20
Meh , it's not all that important. I have it listed on other sites as we'll and it's s good deal so I'm sure someone will be interested.

Bad form Gravesbrock.

If selling this is so important that you feel you don't need 30 posts then you should have messaged admin to ask for special Dispensation.

As you know when someone uses the gift option they lose most of Paypal's buyer protections. So you are asking a WB member to buy something from someone they don't know, who doesn't follow the rules, and you want that WB member to assume all the risk so you can save about $7 dollars.

Like I said bad form.

By the way Welcome to WB.