PDA

View Full Version : Thank You All For Posting Photos!

Tractor
10-28-2013, 18:02
For some reason here lately I am drawn to your pics, especially of/from places I have been but in a different season, in a different time or during different weather. It is so kewl to see a pic of a view that was fogged in when I went by, a sunrise where I witnessed a sunset, snow where I hiked in the summer, mist where I saw the sun, sun where I had the fog, a trickle of a stream where I crossed it when it was waist high, a 1978 view of a building that has since decayed under vines. It is nice to see the faces from before I met them as well as after. There are gaps in my own pictures for one reason or another but some of your photos fill in very well.

THANKS MUCH!

lynn523
10-29-2013, 00:26
And thank you for such nice sentiments!

Trailweaver
10-29-2013, 02:31
I enjoy looking at photos of the places I've already been, but I really enjoy looking at the photos of the trail up ahead. . . Gives me something to look forward to "next hike" or "next fall," etc. it's like a rolling travel brochure!

Cookerhiker
10-29-2013, 20:31
For some reason here lately I am drawn to your pics, especially of/from places I have been but in a different season, in a different time or during different weather. It is so kewl to see a pic of a view that was fogged in when I went by, a sunrise where I witnessed a sunset, snow where I hiked in the summer, mist where I saw the sun, sun where I had the fog, a trickle of a stream where I crossed it when it was waist high, a 1978 view of a building that has since decayed under vines. It is nice to see the faces from before I met them as well as after. There are gaps in my own pictures for one reason or another but some of your photos fill in very well.

THANKS MUCH!

As one whose gallery exceeds 900 photos, I echo Lynn's response!

And thank you for such nice sentiments!

Gray Blazer
10-29-2013, 21:28
Photo Gallery is best part of WB.

Dogwood
10-29-2013, 22:41

THANKS MUCH!

+1 In this laymen photographers's opinion not only outstanding pics abound here on WB but lots of experienced knowledgeable people behind the lens taking those pics. Learned much from y'all.

Thank you for your contributions and taking the time to share. Huge whole in my contributions here are that I haven't posted any pics and I have 1000's that I know y'all would(would have) enjoy(enjoyed). Regrettably, I recently had a computer crash as well as having two trail cameras stolen and lost several 1000 trail pics involving people I've met, sunsets, sunrises, flora and fauna(both impressive in scope and content), waterfalls, summits, etc. I have some memory cards left though so eventually I'll get around to posting the pics(and vids).

FooFighter'12
10-30-2013, 20:57
As one whose gallery exceeds 900 photos, I echo Lynn's response!

Wow! I just checked out some of your photos. Never seen anything on the NPT before but your photos are beautiful. I've got to add that one to the list of 'must do's.