PDA

View Full Version : fantasizing about the at vs. actual hiking and backpacking

xalex
10-31-2013, 00:32
is it just me or is the fantasizing part all the fun? whenever i go hiking i wind up in pain and tired.

OCDave
10-31-2013, 00:43
What does your fantasy include that your hiking is lacking?

atmilkman
10-31-2013, 00:53

All female Swedish backpacking team.

Hill Ape
10-31-2013, 01:19
if it hurts, you're doing it wrong... a swedish girl told me that

xalex
10-31-2013, 01:22

all sorts of worldly pleasures. sorry, parting ways with electricity and wifi is an upsetting thought. clearly you hikers are real sophisticated folk and too smart to enjoy things. damn anyone who does too.

Hill Ape
10-31-2013, 01:27
if you're serious, why are you here? if you don't like to hike, if you can't solve your on trail ithingy issues, find something you do like, and are passionate about. thats cool man, it takes all types, hiking ain't for everybody

damn anyone else?! i've not seen that attitude around here, and certainly not on the trail. YMMV, but i have to ask, whats your problem?

QHShowoman
10-31-2013, 06:29
Hill Ape has some good advice. If you don't enjoy backpacking, then don't do it. Backpacking is hard work, but if you've only done a couple short trips, you may just not have found your rhythm yet.

But, some of us might just be better suited to day hiking or short backpacking trips vs. thru hiking. There's no shame in that.

Mags
10-31-2013, 08:14
Trail work could be rewarding too. You are out there in a beautiful place, doing something to help out the trail and there are often overnight trips. And they feed you well. :)

Lone Wolf
10-31-2013, 08:17
is it just me or is the fantasizing part all the fun? whenever i go hiking i wind up in pain and tired.

fantasy and reality ain't the same. that's why most fail at a through hike. stick to small sections

jefals
10-31-2013, 08:33
me too! definitely tired and in pain! Don't know 'bout you, but in my case, I just started hiking, I've been on 4 hikes, and ill-prepared for each of them. So most of the pain on my hikes was avoidable, had I just been more knowledgeable, and I've learned from all of them. (I also know there's gonna be plenty of unavoidable pain!).
As for being tired -- see if you can find something positive in that. Because, if you hadn't done something hard, you wouldn't be so tired, so being tired after a good hike just means that you took on something challenging, and completed it. Definitely something to be proud of!
( I was thinking maybe I should say something like "of course, check with your doctor before taking on any new strenuous activities -- but then I figured I'd probably sound like I was a 66 year-old geezer, and I see you're only 25 --- ...Well, since I AM in fact 66, I guess I better say it; Check with your doctor (Even if you ARE only 25!) before taking on any new strenuous activities!!!)

lush242000
10-31-2013, 08:47

Tired? Sometimes.
Pain? Rarely.

Wet? Sure. Hot? At times. Cold? Yep.

Having fun? More times than not. Although it was tough to find something fun climbing out of Stecoah Gap....

Sent from somewhere.

hikerboy57
10-31-2013, 08:51
this sucks and I love it

Pedaling Fool
10-31-2013, 09:02
Contrary to popular belief, doing something you love does cause pain at times.

I do believe I'm possibly addicted to cycling, if I go too long without it I start having dreams and stuff. However, when I first got into it I went through agony, pure freaking agony. Things like sore legs (of course), but also very sore back, feet, hands, neck and of course the toughest part of the body to acclimate to cycling is the butt.

And if I took anytime off (since I was in the navy and did a lot of deployments I had lots of time off the bike) I would have to restart my regimen of body acclimations. And those pains in other body parts were agonizing. But once you breakthrough to the otherside of this conditioning process (which in my case took tens of thousands of miles of pain) you are so much more happy with your activity.

I don't see why hiking should be any different. Just accept the pain and power thru it; don't listen to the people that say, "If it is no fun then stop"

That is just wrong, unless you want to be a camper with a little bit of hiking thrown in, but if you really want to be a hiker you must go thru the pain.

Tri-Pod Bob
10-31-2013, 09:29
all sorts of worldly pleasures. sorry, parting ways with electricity and wifi is an upsetting thought. clearly you hikers are real sophisticated folk and too smart to enjoy things. damn anyone who does too.

I think the words "worldly pleasures" really means "worldly comforts" in this case. Everyone has a threshold on what they THINK they can endure when put in a position of semi or total self reliance. Most people can do more, but don't. Mainly out of fear due to lack of proper preparation. Our modern society has seen fit to coddle/cuddle us so completely with the false security which technology & other conveniences seems to provide, that if the grid ever collapses or some other SHTF scenario occurs, we'll see more misery than can be imagined. Many people who hit the trail with the 'best of the best' gear, in decent physical shape & smiles on their faces, go home early. That's why the mindset/mental fortitude of an individual is THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT of proper preparation for anyone who wants to attempt do something outside their 'comfort zone'. Get the head part straight first....then, USE & KNOW all aspects of the kit/gear you carry, even if it means only backyard use for a while. If you can accomplish those 2 things, you'll find that life in the woods, mtns or on the trails is much more doable and very enjoyable.

Tri-Pod Bob
10-31-2013, 09:56
With regard to your 2nd sentence......I can be sophisticated when need be....sophistication is born of confidence & I'm confident in my abilities within society or outside of it. If my abilities in any given area are lacking, my confidence/mental fortitude allows me to improve them. And, yeah, I think I'm reasonably intelligent.......enough to know that when I don't have the skills needed to accomplish something I wish to undertake, I make it a point to learn them (usually an enjoyable experience in itself). THEN I can approach said 'outside of the comfort zone' self-imposed (or unexpected) trial with enjoyment 1st & foremost in my mind! As a caveat, I grew up spending the majority of my time in the woods & hills of western Mass, so I really prefer to be in the midst of the wonders of Nature bounty, anyway!! It's home for me.....MY "comfort zone"!!

hikerboy57
10-31-2013, 10:14
you sound like a perfect candidate for cyberhiking. cyber hikers live vicariously through the hikes of people who actually hike. you can stay at home, stay connected, with all the comforts that home provides, while you pore endlessly through trail journals, whiteblaze gear lists, and keeping track of every hiker on the registries, taking total satisfaction in others achievements without all the effort.aka packsniffers, peaksniffers, wannabes.
you need to work on your post count.

Storm
10-31-2013, 11:26
Let me know when we are leaving.

you sound like a perfect candidate for cyberhiking. cyber hikers live vicariously through the hikes of people who actually hike. you can stay at home, stay connected, with all the comforts that home provides, while you pore endlessly through trail journals, whiteblaze gear lists, and keeping track of every hiker on the registries, taking total satisfaction in others achievements without all the effort.aka packsniffers, peaksniffers, wannabes.

No need to be so gentle. :)

Namtrag
10-31-2013, 11:45
It is a mixture of suckishness and fun, but the fun includes the suckishness. Proving to yourself you can climb a mountain, sleep on the ground, and suffer a little is all part of the fun. If it was easy and pleasurable all the time, there would be huge crowds on the trail.

That being said, I definitely want to make it a little easier next season by being in better cardio shape, and maybe 10-15lbs lighter.

tdoczi
10-31-2013, 11:50

its not JUST you, no.

sort of like how ive never enjoyed downhill skiing, which would explain why i don't go.

FooFighter'12
10-31-2013, 11:55
I like me a good fantasy too. But once you get out there, there are so many nice unexpected surprises. And some that will have your heart racing(feelings you don't get in your comfort zone). Sure there is pain and many things to learn but doesn't that fit the bill for most things in life if you want to be successful? For me personally, after a few days in the woods I start realizing how dependent I am on all my 'comforts' and it allows me to step back and reevaluate what is important in my life. I would rather have memories of great adventures than regret for sitting around and feeling 'Comfortable'. Feeling homesick is inevitable but feeling proud of something you accomplished takes hard work and the right mindset. Good luck on your future hikes!

Stogie88
10-31-2013, 12:36

Oh lord, too sophisticated to enjoy things? people enjoy different things, some are into hiking and others prefer to sit at home playinig COD and GTA5 all day... You will find that most on this site are wise enough to enjoy the "little" things that cant be bought in a store (unless we are at REI then we enjoy emptying our pockets). you and i are in the same age group and i have heard the same kind of thoughts about hiking from friends. "why waste your time off being physically and mentally strained, why sleep in a tent when you could be in a condo at the beach? dont you worry about bears and banjo playing hicks?" my typical response is "tent sleeping is free and I carry a Glock 40"..simply put, to each their own my friend. If hiking stresses you, then simply dont do it. if you do like the outdoors maybe you could enjoy "dump" camping at a camp ground where there is water and electrical hook-ups (you can bring a wifi hotspot!). Hiking/ backpacking takes some practice to enjoy. i've been at it for about 5 years and still get some pain here and there and start to wonder if im up to the task (anyone who has hiked Cheoah bald and/or clingmans dome knows my pain), but when you hit the summit of a huge mountain the feeling of personal success and overcoming a true challange makes it all worth it, not to mention the "post card" views you get. "it is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves" - Sir Edmund Hillary Oh and if this post was intended to simply "troll" us then you are probably better off joing the crunk times forum where trolls are welcome. Good luck and Good day.

Bronk
10-31-2013, 13:45
During the course of my thruhike attempt (made it 850 miles, and took 4 months to do it) I realized I like to camp in beautiful places where there aren't very many people around much more than I like to hike. But in order to reach many of these you've got to do some walking. I prefer to hike fewer than 10 miles a day. Really 5 to 8 is ideal for me. You can sleep late, take your time breaking camp, get on the trail around noonish and then find a new place to camp by dinner time. You're not in a rush and you have time for plenty of breaks along the way, and its not too physically taxing. You may get the impression from reading here that everybody gets up at dawn and hikes until its dark outside putting in 20+ mile days, but not everybody operates that way.

Tri-Pod Bob
10-31-2013, 14:09
During the course of my thruhike attempt (made it 850 miles, and took 4 months to do it) I realized I like to camp in beautiful places where there aren't very many people around much more than I like to hike. But in order to reach many of these you've got to do some walking. I prefer to hike fewer than 10 miles a day. Really 5 to 8 is ideal for me. You can sleep late, take your time breaking camp, get on the trail around noonish and then find a new place to camp by dinner time. You're not in a rush and you have time for plenty of breaks along the way, and its not too physically taxing. You may get the impression from reading here that everybody gets up at dawn and hikes until its dark outside putting in 20+ mile days, but not everybody operates that way.

+1 on this. I, too, operate this way......I like to hike, but prefer to take my time & enjoy my surroundings. I sometimes decide to plant myself in 1 spot for a day or 2 or 3 because of the beauty scenery around me. Especially when 'bushwacking', which has been most of the time prior to this past April. Now I'm getting into "trail shape" for my thru attempt next year, so the 'bush' style has taken a back seat. 12-15 miles is a high miles day for me. Like we see often here.....HYOH/YMMV!

aficion
10-31-2013, 14:09
Just got back from a five mile walk. Slept under the stars on top of a mountain with no one around. I felt no pain.

Namtrag
10-31-2013, 15:20

The group I usually backpack with in my Meetup group uses this philosophy. We like the hiking, the scenery and the socializing around the fire at night. So we do 6-10 mile days and are set up for camp by 3-4 pm.

I am not in shape to hike faster or farther than that, and this is a great way to do things if you pick the right trips.

BCPete
10-31-2013, 15:24
The trick when fantasizing about being on a backpack trip is to include crappy weather & bugs in your vision. Don't get caught always thinking about sunshine & lollipops while on the trail - that way you're not surprised when the average hike happens. The few trips when the weather is great and bugs are low - then it's really, really heaven.

burger
10-31-2013, 15:51
Any long-distance hike is going to involve some parts that are not enjoyable while you're out there but are great to reminisce about. That's why someone much smarter than me came up with the "fun scale": http://kellycordes.wordpress.com/2009/11/02/the-fun-scale/ I'd say at least 2/3 of the AT sections I've done were type 2 fun, where the anticipation greatly outweighed the actual experience.

imscotty
10-31-2013, 16:46

Xalex, I looked back at your old posts to see if you were just trying to stir the pot, but I see you are indeed new to hiking and that this is a sincere question. Clearly Reality and fantasy have clashed for you. You have actually gotten some excellent advice from the other posters, I hope you can see the wisdom in their words and not be put off. I would add that with challenges can come rewards, but this is a learning process and I suggest you start with smaller steps.

First I suggest that you learn to be comfortable with just camping. There are plenty of beautiful, quiet places you can get to with just a short hike into the woods. I enjoy camping in the woods near my home and the short distance allows me to bring more creature comforts and also to easily bale if I so choose. Try this and hopefully you will also learn to enjoy to be alone with your thoughts, the beauty of the night sky, or just sharing deep conversation around a simple campfire with a friend. The rewards of leaving the electronic distractions of today's life behind and learning to live with own thoughts, in a moment, in a place surrounded by natures beauty (and challenges) can be great. Your attachment to creature comforts is understandable, this is what you have lived with and know, however, the natural world can offer you different types of comforts. Once you experience what nature has to offer you will hate leaving it behind just as much.

With experience you may begin to seek more remote locations and greater physical challenges. That is great, but it is not for everyone. Some of us enjoy camping, some enjoy hiking and some enjoy both. Start with smaller steps and realistic expectations and see what works for you.

all sorts of worldly pleasures. sorry, parting ways with electricity and wifi is an upsetting thought.
clearly you hikers are real sophisticated folk and too smart to enjoy things. damn anyone who does too.

Xalex, I think you have misread the intent of most the folks who have posted on this thread. I think for the most part the advice has been spot on, read it and consider. Hope to see you on the trail.

imscotty
10-31-2013, 16:50
This discussion also made me think of Rocky's advice to his son. The trail ain't all sunshine and rainbows :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xFEqdkO5UI

Scott

rustmd
10-31-2013, 16:55
i get up early, around 5 a.m. start the coffee, then go out to fetch the newspaper--my hiking fantasy begins when i look up at the stars and think of all the very lucky people who are in their tents right now, or in some shelter along the AT. . ."POP" my fantasy ends as i re-enter my house and get ready to go to work.

.com

Tri-Pod Bob
10-31-2013, 16:57
Xalex, I looked back at your old posts to see if you were just trying to stir the pot, but I see you are indeed new to hiking and that this is a sincere question. Clearly Reality and fantasy have clashed for you. You have actually gotten some excellent advice from the other posters, I hope you can see the wisdom in their words and not be put off. I would add that with challenges can come rewards, but this is a learning process and I suggest you start with smaller steps.

First I suggest that you learn to be comfortable with just camping. There are plenty of beautiful, quiet places you can get to with just a short hike into the woods. I enjoy camping in the woods near my home and the short distance allows me to bring more creature comforts and also to easily bale if I so choose. Try this and hopefully you will also learn to enjoy to be alone with your thoughts, the beauty of the night sky, or just sharing deep conversation around a simple campfire with a friend. The rewards of leaving the electronic distractions of today's life behind and learning to live with own thoughts, in a moment, in a place surrounded by natures beauty (and challenges) can be great. Your attachment to creature comforts is understandable, this is what you have lived with and know, however, the natural world can offer you different types of comforts. Once you experience what nature has to offer you will hate leaving it behind just as much.

With experience you may begin to seek more remote locations and greater physical challenges. That is great, but it is not for everyone. Some of us enjoy camping, some enjoy hiking and some enjoy both. Start with smaller steps and realistic expectations and see what works for you.

Xalex, I think you have misread the intent of most the folks who have posted on this thread. I think for the most part the advice has been spot on, read it and consider. Hope to see you on the trail.

Good stuff, imscotty!! Very good stuff, indeed!

Another Kevin
10-31-2013, 17:05
...some of us might just be better suited to day hiking or short backpacking trips vs. thru hiking. There's no shame in that.

This.

I'm a clueless weekender (and short section-hiker). I have little or no ambition to do longer trips. I like getting out there, doing fairly short miles, having fun for a day or overnight or 3-4 day section, and coming home again. Even though the trail keeps calling my back, I don't want to live there long-term. I'd find hiking for weeks or months at a time to be wearisome, I think.

susiecruise
10-31-2013, 18:32
It seems that since you even inquire you must have some sort of interest, so go for it! It takes time to get in shape and to feel how much it "sticks with you"!!!!!

Hill Ape
10-31-2013, 20:01
i watched a national geographic documentary on the trail. what it really was about wasn't the trail at all, it was about thru hikers. i think there is unfortunate misconception that is the only use of the trail. there are plenty of opportunities for day hiking, overnights, and section hiking. the whole mythos of the thru hiker has gotten to much attention

Cookerhiker
10-31-2013, 20:30

Your post made think back 36 years ago to my first backpack trip, a section hike of 39 miles on the AT/LT in Vermont. On the one hand, the actual hike was a rude awakening to my fantasies because of my lack of aerobic conditioning and the pain in both knees and feet from steep downhills and stepping on all the rocks and roots. So yes, I felt tired and pain, and admitted that it wasn't all rosy. But I went back for more...and more... and more... In the next year, I did two more section hikes, neither of which I was in shape for but I managed. I accepted knee pain for years until it became less of an issue when I began using trekking poles and improving my nutrition.

The point is, don't be discouraged. I took heart at the fun portions too and decided overall, it was an enjoyable experience. I encourage you to try small hikes and don't decide too prematurely that hiking isn't for you. And you can still fantasize - I still do. Just adjust the composition of your fantasies.:)

Cookerhiker
10-31-2013, 20:32

I was wondering how to differentiate between cyber hikers and packsniffers, but you've articulated it beautifully.

fiddlehead
10-31-2013, 20:44
The first 1,000 miles can suck, cause you're sometimes in pain and limping around once you hit camp or town.
The 2nd 1,000 is more fun cause you have trained the necessary muscles.
The 2nd thru-hike is much better.

After that, the world is your playground.
Enjoy!
(or if you can't get over those 1st thousand miles, maybe it's not for you)

Cookerhiker
10-31-2013, 20:50
The first 1,000 miles can suck, cause you're sometimes in pain and limping around once you hit camp or town.
The 2nd 1,000 is more fun cause you have trained the necessary muscles.
The 2nd thru-hike is much better.

After that, the world is your playground.
Enjoy!
(or if you can't get over those 1st thousand miles, maybe it's not for you)

This is all from the perspective of an AT thruhiker which is not necessarily what the OP is asking about. There may be a lot of people, myself included (I think) who can't handle a 1,000 mile hike but are perfectly content with 100, 200 mile hikes. I wouldn't use a 1,000-mile hike as a standard for how well someone takes to backpacking.

hikerboy57
10-31-2013, 20:56
stay out in the woods for a while and you will witness pure beauty. yes a week of rain sucks, but as soon as it blows through and the sun starts to shine, its like being reborn.rainbows are nice. but theyre precious after traversing a ridge in a t storm.drinking from a cold running spring,sleeping in a different place every night.inventing new ramen recipes.swimming in waterfalls. watching the moonrise. watching the light change in the predawn.how your awareness increases hiking at night.seeing a moose or a bear or an eagle or hawk or porcupine or beaver or coyote or
you have to get out of your comfort zone if you really want to experience the best things in life. after a while, your comfort zone is wherever you happen to be.and you look to your ithingy less and less.

Rasty
10-31-2013, 21:05
I was wondering how to differentiate between cyber hikers and packsniffers, but you've articulated it beautifully.

I can verify that Hikerboy is a packsniffer. I have seen him do so!

hikerboy57
10-31-2013, 21:07
I can verify that Hikerboy is a packsniffer. I have seen him do so!meanie .
besides it was my pack

Rasty
10-31-2013, 21:09
meanie .
besides it was my pack

I laugh every time I see my avatar for some reason.

hikerboy57
10-31-2013, 21:10
because its so ​you

Rasty
10-31-2013, 21:11
because its so ​you

It is like a license to be mean also. It's almost expected.

hikerboy57
10-31-2013, 21:12
It is like a license to be mean also. It's almost expected.
you're diabolical

Rasty
10-31-2013, 21:12
Where is Hikermom?

hikerboy57
10-31-2013, 21:15
Where is Hikermom?
her twin made a cameo appearance in woos group earlier this evening

Theosus
11-01-2013, 20:38

I'll just take two of them…

In all seriousness though, I'm a planner. I would LOVE to plan a thru-hike. Pouring over maps and planning meals and mail drops and such, distances and water breaks and all that. But I could never go… for one the wife would never accept me being gone for that long (And no, I can't leave her, my kid is in school; I still have 8 more years on the contract) She doesn't even like me being gone for a two night hike and treats me like crap when I do.

I want to eventually do some section hikes of about a week, and work through it slowly like that. Fantasizing IS part of the fun. But much like your all female swedish hiking team, the reality would not live up to the fantasy. After a few days they would be some tired smelly women complaining about blisters and all the guys hitting on them.
But there are some parts of the reality that are worth it: Tramping uphill for hours only to finally come out to a view that just takes your breath away is the kind of experience that has to be earned. Thinking as you gently rock to sleep in a hammock in the middle of nowhere about how your friends and family have to get up and fight traffic to spend time in an office with customers they hate or supervisors that couldn't manage their way out of an empty parking lot. Realizing after several days the simple joys of a hot shower and a flush toilet are some of life's most incredible inventions.

aficion
11-01-2013, 20:51
Go out a bit at a time. Walk a few miles in good weather. Sleep under the stars on a cloudless night. Leave the electronics turned off. The magic will find you. You've only got to meet it halfway. Then go home and be grateful for baths, mattresses, etc. Glory be. At least you asked. There is some hope for you.

moocow
11-01-2013, 23:07
Half the fun for me is feeling I can't take another step because I'm so tired and in so much pain, but I do it anyway. I feel so accomplished.

MuddyWaters
11-02-2013, 17:30
Long distance hiking is all about deprivation, fatigue, and maybe a bit of pain.

Lone Wolf
11-02-2013, 19:00
Long distance hiking is all about deprivation, fatigue, and maybe a bit of pain.

hmmmmm. i've done 16,000 of LDH and never felt them adjectives

kayak karl
11-02-2013, 19:23
hmmmmm. i've done 16,000 of LDH and never felt them adjectives you went home once when it was no fun also! you must of done it all wrong.

Lone Wolf
11-02-2013, 19:30
you went home once when it was no fun also! you must of done it all wrong.

once? a buncha times. never cuz of deprivation, fatigue or pain

HikerMom58
11-02-2013, 19:33

Me too.. you look fat! :cool:

because its so ​you

Because he's not fat...LOL!!

Where is Hikermom?

I'm here... you can be a blue meanie now. ;)

Astro
11-02-2013, 19:40

Must be because you are a Marine. After that long distance hiking is just a vacation in the woods. :sun

Lone Wolf
11-02-2013, 19:42
Must be because you are a Marine. After that long distance hiking is just a vacation in the woods. :sun

it's a mindset for sure

HikerMom58
11-02-2013, 19:47

You said it's cuz you weren't having fun anymore...

Let me tell you about pain... I hiked 30.4 miles in 2 days. I consider that a long distance to hike in that amount of time, straight from home to the trail. My FEET were killing me! I keep going back for more.... :D

So whatcha sayin?? You are not a "normal" person? You can hike the trail effortlessly, a bunch of times? :-? Hence the phase- it's just walkin. I want a video camera to follow you hikin... I mean walkin.... I won't believe it till I see it....

Lone Wolf
11-02-2013, 19:50
So whatcha sayin?? You are not a "normal" person? You can hike the trail effortlessly, a bunch of times? :-? Hence the phase- it's just walkin. .

yup. pretty much

hikerboy57
11-02-2013, 19:51
it's a mindset for sure
or perhaps its just that you are....the most interesting man in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U18VkI0uDxE

Lone Wolf
11-02-2013, 19:52

i drink busch light not that dos equis crap

hikerboy57
11-02-2013, 19:54

i drink busch light not that dos equis crap do you bowl over hand?

Lone Wolf
11-02-2013, 20:08
do you bowl over hand?

real men don't bowl

hikerboy57
11-02-2013, 20:13
real men don't bowl
got that right.good way to f*** up a beer

aficion
11-02-2013, 22:04

Hate to intrude but bowling improves beer and vice versa.

HikerMom58
11-02-2013, 22:30
yup. pretty much

Oh boy... where are we going with this? :0) It could go so many different ways....

Another Kevin
11-02-2013, 22:48

Just as another sport is a pleasant walk ruined by a little white ball.

aficion
11-02-2013, 22:51

Not possible to F*** up a Busch Light. They come from the brewery already f%%%% up.

hikerboy57
11-02-2013, 22:53
Not possible to F*** up a Busch Light. They come from the brewery already f%%%% up.
thats a lot of %

aficion
11-02-2013, 22:56
thats a lot of %

A high % is definitely preferable.

Rasty
11-02-2013, 22:59
Can Busch light even be called beer?

aficion
11-02-2013, 23:01
Can Busch light even be called beer?

no .

Lone Wolf
11-03-2013, 05:58

i bet you're a starbucks regular

aficion
11-03-2013, 06:14
i bet you're a starbucks regular

Never touch the stuff. Make my own mud for around a nickel a cup. Guess I can have an extra one today since I won the bet.