PDA

View Full Version : Who did you used to be? (On White Blaze)

aficion
11-08-2013, 21:00
I used to be Fiddleburn. Anyone else go away for a time?:sun

Rasty
11-08-2013, 21:10
I used to be the Kent Lady

HikerMom58
11-08-2013, 21:16
I used to be the Kent Lady

Yeah, right... you look like a lady! :p Rasty... you used to be some other long word that began with an "R".

Me- I used to be HikerMomKD.

Drybones? Who were you before, Drybones?

Wise Old Owl
11-08-2013, 21:19
I used to be myself - then I grew up.

aficion
11-08-2013, 21:24
I used to be myself - then I grew up.

Still looking forward to that possibility with relish.

johnnybgood
11-08-2013, 21:25
:confused:
Yeah, right... you look like a lady! :p Rasty... you used to be some other long word that began with an "R".

Me- I used to be HikerMomKD.

Why the hard to pronounce new name --Sh•may•bix ?

Rasty
11-08-2013, 21:26

Because Rasty was already taken!

Wise Old Owl
11-08-2013, 21:27
Still looking forward to that possibility with relish.

Old Owls don't go well with relish.... onions or any other condiments.

aficion
11-08-2013, 21:30
Old Owls don't go well with relish.... onions or any other condiments.

Owls are good with merit badges.

Sarcasm the elf
11-08-2013, 21:37

I was wondering that as well, do you know how long it was before I realized who you were? If it wasn't for the :cool:;);):eek::welcome:):sun:):sun:cool::cool::D: eek::cool: in your posts I never would have realized it was you!:o

Sarcasm the elf
11-08-2013, 21:38
Owls are good with merit badges.

You're thinking of eagles.

bfayer
11-08-2013, 21:41
I used to be a middle-aged half bald guy with an attitude.... oh, wait... never mind...

Wise Old Owl
11-08-2013, 21:45
You're thinking of eagles.

My Grandfather, myself and my son are all Eagles.

aficion
11-08-2013, 21:49
Okay. Seriously nothing against you WOO, personal or otherwise. I've just always had a thing about merit badges. A good deed or a worthy endeavor, is its own reward. A badge? and then the audacity to actually wear it in public like "oh what a good boy am I?" I just don't get it. Never have and maybe never will. Admire scouts otherwise, sincerely. Have felt bad about ragging on you. You are clearly a good father, husband, hiker, and poster. My bad. My problem.

bfayer
11-08-2013, 21:56
Most scouts only wear their merit badges at courts of honor.

Badges are more about motivating other scouts not about bringing accolades to the scout that wears it.

Every group in society has its "Badges". Although in other groups often it is about the individual.

Working in DC I see it every day, it may be a watch on a mans wrist, or the purse carried by a woman, but make no mistake, they are badges just the same.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

atmilkman
11-08-2013, 22:04
I used to be 24760 milk baby back in the early 80's and it evolved into milkman.

Wise Old Owl
11-08-2013, 22:05
Okay. Seriously nothing against you WOO, personal or otherwise. I've just always had a thing about merit badges. A good deed or a worthy endeavor, is its own reward. A badge? and then the audacity to actually wear it in public like "oh what a good boy am I?" I just don't get it. Never have and maybe never will. Admire scouts otherwise, sincerely. Have felt bad about ragging on you. You are clearly a good father, husband, hiker, and poster. My bad. My problem.

Honest didn't take it that way,,,No worries,

HikerMom58
11-08-2013, 22:19
WelP... you guys are funny. I'll tell ya the whole story...

I :-? if Hikermom wouldn't get "noticed" as much if I changed my name to something bizarre like Shmaybix. :confused:

It's actually a "nonsense name" that my kids called each other in HS. :p
I tried to just "blend in" but I had a feeling someone would figure me out. :eek: No one has had a prob. with Shmaybix so far. :sun
I :welcome you to disagree with me but just be :cool: about it when you do. You know I love y'all, right? :D

aficion
11-08-2013, 22:19
Honest didn't take it that way,,,No worries,

Good. Thanks. Glad to see you have not been stripped of all of your posts. What is up with that anyway?

Teacher & Snacktime
11-08-2013, 22:26

The badges aren't for good deeds...they're to mark skills acquired and levels of skill accomplished. Good deeds just get your first pin turned right-side-up

aficion
11-08-2013, 22:32
The badges aren't for good deeds...they're to mark skills acquired and levels of skill accomplished. Good deeds just get your first pin turned right-side-up

I happen to believe that good deeds are natural for good natured people and should be enjoyed and appreciated, but not neccessarily have a big show made over them as though they are extraordinary. Just my way of seeing things. Get it that others see things somewhat differently and thats ok. Likewise for acquiring skills. That is just to be expected. If one does not aquire skills....that is when some extra attention should be paid.

atmilkman
11-08-2013, 22:39
I happen to believe that good deeds are natural for good natured people and should be enjoyed and appreciated, but not neccessarily have a big show made over them as though they are extraordinary. Just my way of seeing things. Get it that others see things somewhat differently and thats ok. Likewise for acquiring skills. That is just to be expected. If one does not aquire skills....that is when some extra attention should be paid.

I believe this is true for adults but I also believe it doesn't hurt to give children and kids a little encouragement and incentive to take to the right path while their minds are developing.

aficion
11-08-2013, 22:41
I believe this is true for adults but I also believe it doesn't hurt to give children and kids a little encouragement and incentive to take to the right path while their minds are developing.

I have got a feeling you and I got the same incentive to behave and do right when we were coming up. Also believe example trumps encouragement and incentive every time.

atmilkman
11-08-2013, 22:45
I have got a feeling you and I got the same incentive to behave and do right when we were coming up.

(LOL) Yeah a swat on the butt.

hikerboy57
11-08-2013, 22:45
Good. Thanks. Glad to see you have not been stripped of all of your posts. What is up with that anyway?
there are some conspiracy theories being bandied about, and quite frankly, i like to bandy.i can bandy with the best of them.but it would appear its all quite innocent. the casualty of an experiment. eventually it should reset.
im thinking of changing my name to shoebox

atmilkman
11-08-2013, 22:49
there are some conspiracy theories being bandied about, and quite frankly, i like to bandy.i can bandy with the best of them.but it would appear its all quite innocent. the casualty of an experiment. eventually it should reset.
Oh look it's hikerboy formerly known as hikerbaby. They say when he was born it wasn't natural or C-section, they say he just walked out.

aficion

Really quite funny. Still laughing in spite of myself.

Sarcasm the elf

Do tell...

Thanks to the stuffed skunk plush, I had thought that I'd you ever got a trailname it would be Pepe.

Sarcasm the elf
11-08-2013, 22:51
Really quite funny. Still laughing in spite of myself.

I'm quite happy with the reset, I talk more than I walk, thanks to the glitch my post count is now much lower than my mileage and I would be fine if it stayed that way.

hikerboy57
11-08-2013, 22:52
Do tell...

Thanks to the stuffed skunk plush, I had thought that I'd you ever got a trailname it would be Pepe.
pepe has his own trail name.i gave him to starfail. pepe's in love with her cat. go figure.

no. quite a few people met pepe this spring. i could never take his trail name.

hikerboy57
11-08-2013, 22:53
I'm quite happy with the reset, I talk more than I walk, thanks to the glitch my post count is now much lower than my mileage and I would be fine if it stayed that way.
how did you get up to 210 posts so fast you poho?

Sarcasm the elf
11-08-2013, 22:54
pepe has his own trail name.i gave him to starfail. pepe's in love with her cat. go figure.

no. quite a few people met pepe this spring. i could never take his trail name.

I get the feeling that a little bit of Pepe is always on the trail. I'm glad to hear that he made it to Khatahdin.

Sarcasm the elf
11-08-2013, 22:55
how did you get up to 210 posts so fast you poho?

My count never reset all the way, it dropped to about 170.

atmilkman
11-08-2013, 22:56
I can dig it. Bandy. Groovy. Why don't we just groove with Bandy Toaster.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wKJqIe3TZAs http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wKJqIe3TZAs

aficion
11-08-2013, 22:56

Actually walked a mile today. Seemed like more since it was right down the middle of the stream. Caught nothing. Did find a paper wasps nest to bring to the kids. Beautiful day.

Sarcasm the elf
11-08-2013, 22:59
Back to the OP. Speaking of name changes, has anyone else ever had the problem that people just begin to just your WB login as your trail name? I joined here to ask questions before I got back into backpacking so I hit the trail signing logbooks as Sarcasm the elf before I really knew of the trailname phenomenon.

I was given a trail name a while back, but many more people I hike with just call m The Elf (or Dave for that matter) so I've sort of resigned myself to going along with it.

Sarcasm the elf
11-08-2013, 23:01
Actually walked a mile today. Seemed like more since it was right down the middle of the stream. Caught nothing. Did find a paper wasps nest to bring to the kids. Beautiful day.

Walking down a trout stream is one of the finest forms of hiking IMHO. I still remain unconvinced that artificial flies actually attract trout, fortunately I enjoy wading enough that it's worth it.

aficion
11-08-2013, 23:16
Walking down a trout stream is one of the finest forms of hiking IMHO. I still remain unconvinced that artificial flies actually attract trout, fortunately I enjoy wading enough that it's worth it.

Some days they do. Somedays, like today, not so much. Still fun IMHO...kinda like chasin' rainbows.

atmilkman
11-08-2013, 23:22
Back to the OP. Speaking of name changes, has anyone else ever had the problem that people just begin to just your WB login as your trail name? I joined here to ask questions before I got back into backpacking so I hit the trail signing logbooks as Sarcasm the elf before I really knew of the trailname phenomenon.

I was given a trail name a while back, but many more people I hike with just call m The Elf (or Dave for that matter) so I've sort of resigned myself to going along with it.

I guess that sort of answers the question who made you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=msmzXBLVJEg http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=msmzXBLVJEg

Teacher & Snacktime
11-08-2013, 23:23

Ah, but our kids grow up with expectations of recognition...to an extent. Why else do we have report cards?

aficion
11-08-2013, 23:26

What trail name were you given?

aficion
11-08-2013, 23:27
Ah, but our kids grow up with expectations of recognition...to an extent. Why else do we have report cards?

To let parents know how their kids are doing?

hikerboy57
11-08-2013, 23:28
to see how well our kids are learning and where they need help?

hikerboy57
11-08-2013, 23:29
dave .

aficion
11-08-2013, 23:31
dave .
Any body named shoebox, with an ex pet named Pepe, oughta have more to say than that.

hikerboy57
11-08-2013, 23:33
Any body named shoebox, with an ex pet named Pepe, oughta have more to say than that.
judging from your post count, i could learn a lot from you.
i am new here

Sarcasm the elf
11-08-2013, 23:36

Razorback ....
or hairball.

aficion
11-08-2013, 23:37
judging from your post count, i could learn a lot from you.
i am new here

Search on fiddleburn. There is learning, and there is learning.

aficion
11-08-2013, 23:40
Razorback ....
or hairball.

I definitely like Razorback better. I love my cat, but................just sayin'. My self appointed trail name is Nettles. We will see if it sticks.

Sarcasm the elf
11-08-2013, 23:53
I definitely like Razorback better. I love my cat, but................just sayin'. My self appointed trail name is Nettles. We will see if it sticks.

Razorback was a grooming suggestion...Hairball is self explanatory.

Wise Old Owl
11-09-2013, 00:07
http://img.poptower.com/pic-49818/wanda-sykes.jpg?d=600its official Stella is Pepe.

Astro
11-09-2013, 00:58
I used to be 24760 milk baby back in the early 80's and it evolved into milkman.

Sure that was not the early 60s (or late 50s)? Looks you might be trying to shed a few years there. :rolleyes:

capehiker
11-09-2013, 01:38
I've been the same for the last 10 years (time flies when you're having fun).

Astro
11-09-2013, 01:38
http://img.poptower.com/pic-49818/wanda-sykes.jpg?d=600its official Stella is Pepe.

Is that Stella the Story Teller (or Tella)? :-?

Furlough
11-09-2013, 08:40
Every group in society has its "Badges".

Like post counts for WBers. Back to the OP - started here in '04 as Furlough....still Furlough today. And unlike back in '04, now I thanks to the Pres and Congress I've been Furloughed. :D - That ones for you she who was formally known as HikerMom.

Hill Ape
11-09-2013, 08:44
i was here before, i'll never tell though

hikerboy57
11-09-2013, 09:07

Badges are more about motivating other scouts not about bringing accolades to the scout that wears it.

Every group in society has its "Badges". Although in other groups often it is about the individual.

Working in DC I see it every day, it may be a watch on a mans wrist, or the purse carried by a woman, but make no mistake, they are badges just the same.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk badges we don't need no stinking badges

hikerboy57
11-09-2013, 09:08

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk badges we don't need no stinking badges now then what happened to my post count?

johnnybgood
11-09-2013, 09:22
now then what happened to my post count?

Check your shoebox.

Pedaling Fool
11-09-2013, 10:01
I got sick of people asking me: Who is John Galt? Despite my name not being spelled the same.

But more importantly I saw that some actually defined me (my politics) as an extreme righty, as well as an Ayn Rand fan. I see this big time on another site (bike forum), which I joined around the same time as this one, but they are much more liberal on their allowance of political rant on that site, so I get it a lot. Been meaning to change my name there as well, just haven't gotten around to it, because I don't post nearly as much there (or anywhere) as I do here; I have well less than a thousand posts in over 7 years.

I've even received PM's about my "screwed up" hate-spewing political leanings, of course the impression was way off. It does kind of give one an insight into how easy it is to misdirect people.:)

atmilkman
11-09-2013, 10:18
I got sick of people asking me: Who is John Galt? Despite my name not being spelled the same.

But more importantly I saw that some actually defined me (my politics) as an extreme righty, as well as an Ayn Rand fan. I see this big time on another site (bike forum), which I joined around the same time as this one, but they are much more liberal on their allowance of political rant on that site, so I get it a lot. Been meaning to change my name there as well, just haven't gotten around to it, because I don't post nearly as much there (or anywhere) as I do here; I have well less than a thousand posts in over 7 years.

I've even received PM's about my "screwed up" hate-spewing political leanings, of course the impression was way off. It does kind of give one an insight into how easy it is to misdirect people.:)

And all this time I thought you were just some pedaling fool :confused:.

HikerMom58
11-09-2013, 10:24

Ha ha!! I figured it out right away... I looked at ur profile page, I cheated. ;) Thanks for the :D Furlough!

Milk Baby.... I love it!!

atmilkman
11-09-2013, 10:38
Milk Baby.... I love it!!

It's true. That's what it was for a long time. My ex-wife gave it to me. Then it just evolved into milkman over time. A lot of my friends still call me milk baby on hikes. Either one works for me.

Sarcasm the elf
11-09-2013, 10:43

Yeah, i had assumed that John Gault was a literary reference for the first couple of years i was in this site, it didnt help that there was another member named John Galt, so it was easy enough to assume that you had used an alternate spelling of the name because Galt was already taken.

The funny thing is that I have only read a few pages of Atlas Shrugged, i tried to read it a decade ago but i couldnt get into it because i didnt like Ayn Rand's writing style. As a result i knew the main character's name, but had no clue about the book's political message until years later when a friend explained it to me while discussing an election. So when I first saw your old name on this site i didnt judge you by it.

rickb
11-09-2013, 10:58
I got sick of people asking me: Who is John Galt? Despite my name not being spelled the .:)

I recall being very impressed with this new poster named Pedaling Fool.

Took me a while to figure out why.

You are right about how a nom de plum can paint an inaccurate image though. When I was trying to figure that all out I clicked on your profile for the first time. Never in my wildest imagination would I have guessed that a "John Gault" or "Peddaling Fool" would have spent so much time shooting guns. Big (BIG!) guns. Seriously, that was cool to learn and adds yet another dimension when I click on your posts.

rocketsocks
11-09-2013, 11:17
I recall being very impressed with this new poster named Pedaling Fool.

Took me a while to figure out why.

You are right about how a nom de plum can paint an inaccurate image though. When I was trying to figure that all out I clicked on your profile for the first time. Never in my wildest imagination would I have guessed that a "John Gault" or "Peddaling Fool" would have spent so much time shooting guns. Big (BIG!) guns. Seriously, that was cool to learn and adds yet another dimension when I click on your posts.
It was the Kumba Fuc in ya that did it for me...coupled with a few "your all a bunch of Morons" and I was glad to have him back!

I was "One Sock" for about ten mins, an experiment in futility I suppose.

WingedMonkey
11-09-2013, 11:20
I can not understand the amount of energy folks spent quitting WB re-joining WB quitting WB rejoining WB quitting WB and rejoining WB then changing screen names and hollering look at me look at me look at me.

rocketsocks
11-09-2013, 11:26
like the Hotel California

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"

Another Kevin
11-09-2013, 12:03
I used to be myself, but now I'm another Kevin.

And (Teacher's efforts notwithstanding) I don't use a trail name at the moment. "Another Kevin" is my screen name in a bunch of places. I had a trail name nearly forty years ago, but it doesn't fit me now any better than the clothes I had then would.

HikerMom58
11-09-2013, 12:11
like the Hotel California

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"

That's soo true in more than one way. :>)

I'll speak for myself. I came on this site with a certain expectations. They were blown away right from the start. When I could NOT completely log off this site-remove my profile etc.. that is a real reason for keeping me here.

The thing that keeps me here are the real true friendships I have made here. I can't interact with everyone other than here on WB. I miss my friends terrible. I love to laugh & this site makes me laugh all the time.

I like it when people like you. It feels good. So there's that...

rocketsocks
11-09-2013, 12:18
That's soo true in more than one way. :>)

I'll speak for myself. I came on this site with a certain expectations. They were blown away right from the start. When I could NOT completely log off this site-remove my profile etc.. that is a real reason for keeping me here.

The thing that keeps me here are the real true friendships I have made here. I can't interact with everyone other than here on WB. I miss my friends terrible. I love to laugh & this site makes me laugh all the time.

I like it when people like you. It feels good. So there's that...
Me too...:)

I don't think changing one's username is quitting and then rejoining, no matter how often. I liken it to rearranging the furniture in the living room....that is all. :)

same goes for galleries, out with the old, in with the new, and maybe back again.

atmilkman
11-09-2013, 12:32
I used to be myself, but now I'm another Kevin.

And (Teacher's efforts notwithstanding) I don't use a trail name at the moment. "Another Kevin" is my screen name in a bunch of places. I had a trail name nearly forty years ago, but it doesn't fit me now any better than the clothes I had then would.

Let me guess. Was it "slim"?:)

max patch
11-09-2013, 12:33
For some reason I thot one could not have 2 different names. For example, if you were CAIN and wanted to be ABLE you had to request a name change to ABLE. You could not just stop using CAIN and create a new account ABLE. Turns out I was wrong. I just read the TOS and the only time this is referenced is that if CAIN was on moderated status you could not create ABLE in order to bypass the moderated status. Or maybe I just misread the TOS.

SouthMark
11-09-2013, 12:37
I used to be Shi'thead (pronounced Sha-teed)

Another Kevin
11-09-2013, 12:43
I have got a feeling you and I got the same incentive to behave and do right when we were coming up. Also believe example trumps encouragement and incentive every time.

On the other hand, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. It helps to recognize kids. I've known more than a few who've wound up getting into trouble because of an abiding sense that "my best will never be good enough." Eventually in adolescence or young adulthood, they break, say "(expletive deleted) it all," and stop trying. And this disproportionately happens to the best and brightest among them.

As a Scout, I had some number of badges. I didn't ordinarily wear them. I'd put on the sash for courts of honor (mine or others'), or if I was guarding the Colors at a game or something. Wearing it was kind of like putting on a necktie. And I never saw them as that much of an honor, more as a gauge of expected progress. In a large and regimented group, you need some sort of way to track such things.

If I ever earn something like the Adirondack 46 or Catskill 3500 badge, I might put it on my pack (or on a jacket or something). Not as a badge of pride, more to remind me of all the fun I had getting there.

Kerosene
11-09-2013, 13:19
I've been Kerosene since my college days and have kept it since joining WhiteBlaze (actually the predecessor to WB). Guess that makes me a pretty stable person, right?!

coach lou
11-09-2013, 21:16
I've been Kerosene since my college days and have kept it since joining WhiteBlaze (actually the predecessor to WB). Guess that makes me a pretty stable person, right?!

...sounds like your too cheap to buy a new headlamp!.....................:)

HikerMom58
11-09-2013, 21:29

Ha Ha!! Kerosene- you are rock steady... always loved ur avatar! I wish I could carry that lantern like coach Lou carries cheesecake on the trail. ;)

I'm lucky....I don't have a prob. keeping my personal real life relationships stable but this internet forum stuff... not so much! :o

Wise Old Owl
11-09-2013, 22:06
Where is your avatar?

HikerMom58
11-09-2013, 22:13
Where is your avatar?

Ahhh... it got skeered and ran away? :cool:

atmilkman
11-09-2013, 22:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rgwsWPVxDzg http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rgwsWPVxDzg

Wise Old Owl
11-09-2013, 22:21
Ok I have no idea what AT Milk Man is drinking... but he needs to clean that up that last post and send me the bartenders recipe!

atmilkman
11-09-2013, 22:38
Ok I have no idea what AT Milk Man is drinking... but he needs to clean that up that last post and send me the bartenders recipe!

1/2 c Instant Tea (not Lemon)
2 c Orange Tang
2 Sugar
2 pkts Wyler's Lemonade Mix (3oz each)
2 t Cinnamon
1 t Ground Cloves Plus 1 qt Jack Daniels

coach lou
11-09-2013, 22:45
1/2 c Instant Tea (not Lemon)
2 c Orange Tang
2 Sugar
2 pkts Wyler's Lemonade Mix (3oz each)
2 t Cinnamon
1 t Ground Cloves Plus 1 qt Jack Daniels
I'm glad you didn't forget that last key ingredient

Furlough
11-10-2013, 08:30
Ahhh... it got skeered and ran away? :cool:
You should coax it back. It is safe here.

HikerMom58
11-10-2013, 10:14
You should coax it back. It is safe here.

Thanks for the encouragement Furlough.. much appreciated :>).

hikerboy57
11-10-2013, 20:23
now then what happened to my post count?
the balance has been restored.

Rasty
11-10-2013, 20:25

You are still out of whack!

hikerboy57
11-10-2013, 20:27
You are still out of whack!
its a permanent condition

aficion
11-10-2013, 20:29

One man's balance is another man's vertigo.

coach lou
11-10-2013, 20:33
I think I have too many...

hikerboy57
11-10-2013, 20:34
i was just getting used to being reborn, and here i am again, a jaded old timer

aficion
11-10-2013, 20:50
I popped about 330+

Furlough
11-10-2013, 20:53
I'm Nobody! Who are you?

I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody too?
Then there's a pair of us - don't tell!

How dreary to be somebody!
How public like a frog
To tell one's name the livelong day
To a admiring bog!

Emily Dickinson

Lugnut
11-10-2013, 22:49

If I had only been on here longer I could have had more. :mad:

Teacher & Snacktime
11-11-2013, 01:29
It was the Kumba Fuc in ya that did it for me...coupled with a few "your all a bunch of Morons" and I was glad to have him back!

I was "One Sock" for about ten mins, an experiment in futility I suppose.

I have fond memories of that One Sock! He was a poetic genius!

Ooh...my post count reads 1066....Hastings here I come!

Mr. Clean
11-11-2013, 08:37
Wow! Been here since 2003, only 565 posts, never changed my name. Am I really that boring?

HikerMom58
11-11-2013, 08:51
Wow! Been here since 2003, only 565 posts, never changed my name. Am I really that boring?

Oh no... you aren't boring at all. ;) But, if you want to become a lil unstable, you should hang out more. We put the FUN in DysFUNctional. We got plenty of energy too.

Happy Veteran's Day EVERYONE!!!

I just noticed that you live in Kennebunk ME, Mr. C. I love that area!!

58starter
11-11-2013, 10:42
I am still me.

Mr. Clean
11-11-2013, 10:44
Oh no... you aren't boring at all. ;) But, if you want to become a lil unstable, you should hang out more. We put the FUN in DysFUNctional. We got plenty of energy too.

Happy Veteran's Day EVERYONE!!!

I just noticed that you live in Kennebunk ME, Mr. C. I love that area!!

Nice area, been here a long time. Unfortunately, the Whites are 2 hours away.