PDA

View Full Version : Blogs and Reviews

dmax
11-12-2013, 10:16
The last few months I've been reading a lot of blogs and reviews of products. But something confuses me .. How can a person give a review on a product but never tried it out? It just doesn't make much sense to me. What could you really say? It was packed nicely when I opened the box. But then someone will go on for 20 minutes trying to explain that its black or something. I can see that in the video. .. How about usefull information after you used it a few times. The pros and cons.
Im confused why people don't test a product first before the review. Heck I might just start a blog and go to the camping aisle in walmart and just go through each product they have on their shelf. Aren't the colors pretty? Ooo, look at the packaging...

Do these reviews actually help anyone purchase these products? Or do you wait like me for a review after it has been used in the field?

Coffee
11-12-2013, 10:25
There are many bloggers who do "unboxing" videos when they get gear and then follow up videos once they have been used for a while. I find both types interesting although there is a negative correlation between the number of gear videos I watch and the health of my bank account.