PDA

View Full Version : Boots and Computers

Miss Janet
08-24-2005, 12:35
Hello everybody. I am so depressed to be out of touch. I can't possibly read a weeks worth of posts in 1 hourat the library! This is a busy place these days. But that doesn't mean I don't think about you all.

My puter is very ill and I am trying to get it well before I get SoBo's in Erwin. I have a couple of nice pairs of boots for sale. They are my own boots and NO, I didn't pull them out of my Boot Garden! They are Mens 8 1/2 ASOLOS almost new and Ladies size 9 ASOLOS brand new. They are both heavy duty high top boots and I just can't wear them. Call me if you are interested in more details 423-743-1932

RedneckRye
08-24-2005, 21:36
Hey Janet...
You ought to autograph 'em and put 'em on ebay. Surely someone among your legion of fans would pay many, many dollars!!!
See you in Hanover (??), hope so.

SGT Rock
08-31-2005, 18:51
Hello everybody. I am so depressed to be out of touch. I can't possibly read a weeks worth of posts in 1 hourat the library! This is a busy place these days. But that doesn't mean I don't think about you all.

My puter is very ill and I am trying to get it well before I get SoBo's in Erwin. I have a couple of nice pairs of boots for sale. They are my own boots and NO, I didn't pull them out of my Boot Garden! They are Mens 8 1/2 ASOLOS almost new and Ladies size 9 ASOLOS brand new. They are both heavy duty high top boots and I just can't wear them. Call me if you are interested in more details 423-743-1932
Miss Janet. Is there anything I can do for you to help with the computer problem? I can provide boucoup tech support for you.

Jester2000
09-02-2005, 20:50
Hello Miss Janet! I miss you!

Ha ha! Hey, why don't you send a pair down to Springer in the Spring and everyone can take a turn and see what it's like to walk a mile in your shoes!

(That was one of the lamest things I've ever posted. I'm so proud.)

Bassline
09-03-2005, 00:27
Hello Miss Janet! I miss you!

Ha ha! Hey, why don't you send a pair down to Springer in the Spring and everyone can take a turn and see what it's like to walk a mile in your shoes!

(That was one of the lamest things I've ever posted. I'm so proud.)
That was pretty freaking lame!!!

Miss J, I am going to give you a call sometime and catch up.