WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Wise Old Owl

Geography has made us neighbors. History has made us friends. Economics has made us partners, and necessity has made us allies. Those whom God has so joined together, let no man put asunder.
John F. Kennedy

1. Hiking Alone...

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by john gault View Post
    I hate people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronk View Post
    "I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am." ~Joseph Baretti
    Oh Carp ... I thought you were Quoting John Gault or Bob Saget......oops... Read my Signature....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Never hike without some sort of tick repellent on your dog...ever.

Read if you want - if not that's ok...

Canine Lyme Disease:
    Prevention, Diagnosis, Vaccination, and Treatment Issues

By Christie Keith There are few areas in which my own thinking has undergone more change in the last few years than on the subject of tick borne diseases. I lost a dog to acute renal failure probably caused by a disease known as Lyme nephritis, and diagnosis of Lyme disease has become much more useful and sophisticated in the last couple of years as
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Getting to Sleep While Tenting - Any Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Del Q View Post
    Better life through chemicals...
    carry hooch (scotch, whiskey, tequila), tylenol PM works wonders, stay hydrated, we are at the top of the food chain, dont worry about critters or bears.
    I am concerned as you are advocating alcohol with Tylenol, because of reports that acetaminophen in quantity or long term use causes liver injury. I have often wondered when watching the movie "Fugitive" that they were portraying Acetaminophen. Later some information or rumor was spread
    Tags: 1'", 1ˤˢ Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4