WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

IamCONDOR

1. crying condor

hhhhhh i keep telling myself vikings dont cry.. vikings dont cry!.. yet im crying. I've finally come to terms that i wont be able to thru hike this year. I've been waitlisted for my last college class for over a year now and i finally got in. If i dont take it this semester i wont be able to take it until next year or longer. Ordinarily this wouldn't be a huge deal, but i go to a community college by the town where i grew up, and i want to get the heck out of here asap! So my choices are: attempt ...
    Tags: 1'", 1ˤˢ Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. i granted my own wish

well i guess you can't always rely on the trail angles.. i bought myself the Gregory Deva backpack that i wanted ooo soo badly! however i was not willing to pay the $270 that REI wanted me to.. i searched and searched and found it $100 cheaper than every where else at GrearX.. woop woop! and then i couldn't decide if i wanted the green or the blue.. i know.. i know.. it doesn't REALLY matter, but hey if i'm paying $180 for something i have to look at for the next 6 months i think it does matter ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. trail angels please give me a gregory deva backpack! :)

so i drove 2 hours today to the nearest REI (yes i live in the middle of no where) to try on backpacks. OOOF course the one that fits me the best is $270 and is named the gregory DEVA! The worker that was helping me said "its interesting that the Deva fits you the best"..i was like hey whats that suppose to mean?! lol! he loaded it up and i walked around the store, he asked me how much weight i though was in it.. i said maybe 15lbs.. he had actually put 30lbs in it. It was a breeze carrying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My first A.T. blog. December 1st 2010 3:17am

.. i dont even know where to begin.. i am brimming over with excitement, well i think thats quite evident seeing that its after three in the morning and im reading all i can about the Appalachian trail and the 2011 registry. i can't wait to meet all of these people on the trail! its so nice to read peoples posts on whiteblaze.net. everyone is going through the same exact thing that i am right now. everyone is searching for the best/cheapest gear, their friends and families dont understand, they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized