WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

lost dog

1. FOUND SMALL TAN & WHITE DOG STILL LOOKING FOR LOST DOG IN TENN NC AREA

I received a call from 2 people saying they had seen him. one person said at sugar loaf gap and someone said roan high bluff i looked at roan bluff for 3 hours i found a dog that was tan and whiteand his hair was fluffy but he was small a lady in erwin had spotted him by johnnys hostel and thought he was the one i was looking so i took him off the trail. he is at the erwin animal shelter if someone has lost him. my dog is medium to large size tan & white short haired part pit part boxer i have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lost dog in tennessee north carolina area on at

Please help my dog sarge is lost on the at i received a call today from uncle johnnnys hostel in erwin on the nolichuckyand he said that he got a call from a hiker on at he had seen the fliers of the dog and that the dog was seen at lone high bluff the caller was on the at but was breaking up not getting good phone service im not sure where he is right now if anyone has seen him please call me at 423-330-7722 i dont have access to the internet so please call he is tan and white with a white head ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized