WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Recent Journals Posts

1. New look. I like the look of the whiteblaze web site but I miss the ramdom pictures

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Attention

I am looking at trying to incorporate a new software upgrade this coming Monday (20 June) if all goes well. Update: now it looks like the update will be Tuesday (21 June).

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case they try to log onto the web site and have some issues at the beginning of next week.

This upgrade has been overdue for over a year now. We cannot put it off any longer.

Thank you and please be patient.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Worried

Hi guys my names flower and im from duncannon. If anyone hiking comes across a hiker with the trail name "Wes" could you please let him know his girlfriend is worried sick. He was last seen at the doyle hotel at 2:30pm on saturday June 26th. Im not sure if he was headed north or south, he was supposed to be back this morning and i havent heard from him. Hes tall, thin, short blonde hair and blue eyes. He will have a camo pack, fishing pole and probably be wearing a green and white guiness ...

Updated 06-28-2011 at 19:06 by Flower

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. note to thru hikers

Hey all you thru hikers.... I live in Lincoln, NH... if anyone needs a ride from the trails i will be more then happy to give any of you a ride ..... as long as you got a good story to tell about your time on the AT..... 603 512 4464.... give a call.....PEACE!!!!!!! My names Addy!!!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sobo

Watched Southbounders last night and I want to take a hike. Good film.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. the start of my life's reset

so, tomorrow, my buddy and i will be starting the trail. we are southbounders. my backback is ready, my clothes are all laid out, but i can hear the not so dulcet sounds of the rainstorm going on. i find that i am a little scared, but i feel as the night wears on i am just so freaking excited. so, if you see a lost looking 6' 10" guy, call out to me and we can walk for a while.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast