WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Recent Journals Posts

1. Were you at the Parade? So was I...

2. Help me Find the Owner of the MA car with these awesome bumper stickers!

3. Thru hiker needs ride from Marion Va to Damascus

Hi everyone! Its a pleasure to finally be on this site and posting! Haha. Two weeks ago I finally thought it was tie to live out my dream and Thru Hike at Appalachian Trail. While I may not be getting to do the whole thing this year, the whole nostalgia of hiking 1,719 miles will still remain the same. There's ony one snag. I need a ride from R & M Heating an Cooling Contractors in Marion, Virginia ( where the bus is leaving me) to Damascus Va for Trail Days. I will be getting into Marion ...
  4. Still thru-hiking

I know journalling hasn't exactly been my forte lately, but then again, neither has hiking. I kept opening WhiteBlaze, writing a few sentences, and ultimately deleting them and procrastinating. I'm currently in my own bed at home in Virginia, and I couldn't quite bring myself to tell all of you that my hike was over. I hiked out of Gatlinburg a few weeks ago feeling amped up and ready to hike. My left foot had been bothering me a little, but heck- it's the AT. Something always hurts a little. We ...
  5. Please allow me to introduce....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast