View RSS Feed

All Journal Entries

1. Zpacks duplex tent , EE quilts for sale

Quote Originally Posted by bobby1982 View Post
    Hello, I have a new Zpacks duplex tent and 2 new Enlightened equipment quilts.

• Enigma
      (Down Fill: 800, Down Treatment: Untreated Down, Temperature: 20F (-6C), Length: Regular, Width: Wide, Inside Fabric Color: Charcoal 10D, Outside Fabric Options: Black 10D)
    • Enigma
      (Down Fill: 800, Down Treatment: Untreated Down, Temperature: 20F (-6C), Length: Short, Width: Regular, Inside Fabric Color: Charcoal 10D, Outside Fabric Options: Navy 10D
    • All are unused in
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2551.JPG 
Views:	329 
Size:	262.8 KB 
ID:	34792   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2549.JPG 
Views:	310 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	34793   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2548.JPG 
Views:	325 
Size:	149.0 KB 
ID:	34794  
  2. I70 to Washington Monument

Doing this a tiny section at a time is depleting my soul...
    The trail calls me. One day I will go.

I did a super quick hike to pick up a section of the Appalachian Trail I left stranded between two section hikes. This section goes between the roadside parking on US40 Baltimore National Pike, over the I70 footbridge, to Washington Monument State Park. http://dnr2.maryland.gov/publiclands...ashington.aspx
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washin...ent_State_Park ...

Updated 05-09-2016 at 22:06 by Kaptainkriz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hiked approach trail, starting NOBO tomorrow.

Hiked a section of the approach trail today. That thing is no joke! Amicalola falls is gorgeous. Here are some pics from the hike today. Going to start off officially tomorrow from the visitor center, should be done with the approach and on the trail by the afternoon. Will be posting lots of pics and updates!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F3TFAcQ.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	407.3 KB 
ID:	34773
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blast from the Past

My ole Svea is still blazin and roaring. The Optimus I used in the Wind Rivers as NOLS have revered Them. Wool is back as well. What goes around stays around.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Spam snacks

Quote Originally Posted by Abatis1948 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spam_Snacks.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	213.4 KB 
ID:	34758
    Found this in our local grocery. Combine a pack of Lance Toast Chee crackers (220 Cal) and a pack of Spam Snacks (220 Cal) you have a nice light weight snack with fat and protein. I purchased a handful of the snack packs and plan to give them a try on my next section hike. Make sure you check the expiration date.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 41 of 566 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast