WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

All Journal Entries

1. looking for some helo

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    this is a woman askin' other women. how 'bout you guys stay the FO of here. just sayin'
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Crowds and people

I am hiking from Harpers ferry to GA starting the first week of August. Does anyone know what the population of Thru hikers will be around the time on the trail? Part of the fun for me is meeting new people so I am hoping that i won't be alone most of the time.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pen Mar Park to Raven Rock Shelter and Devil's Racecourse - 2016

Did a little more of the AT this weekend as we ‘connect the dots’ with the goal of eventually seeing the whole thing. Starting to look at doing longer and longer sections and then most likely a through. Total hike distance in, out, and around: 12.0 miles
    We had a great time with this one and it has a little of everything (easy flat walking, rocky ascents/descents, great views, nice shelter, and weird natural formations).
    This is a ...
  4. Getting ready to hike a few huts

After too many years to count I am going to try to complete the AT piece by piece. Next portion will be in The Whites from Zealand Falls Hut to Mount Washington.
    Input welcome (esp given Inchworm's news) to encourage positive experience....

Trails Plan: I will start at Highland Center and hike to Zealand Fall Hut then stay there for a couple nights as it reads like a great spot to explore. Then onto Mizpah Springs for another night of the Croo's hospitality. Lake's Of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. looking for a potential partner.

I plan to be fully thru hiking the AT next may right after i graduate college. (May 2017) Ill be leaving around the 10th of may or somewhere right after my graduation date. At this point, ill be hiking solo unless one of my friends comes thru and wants to hike with me. Would anyone be interested in leaving around that date? and thru hiking?
    Tags: #needafriend Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 69 of 596 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast