WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

All Journal Entries

1. Road Trip to Trail Days

More photos here: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...tLSjE3cmxhdnhn
    Decided to pull an "all-nighter" and drive down to Trail Days (and back). Got on the road by 2AM and made it the 363 miles by 8:30AM or so and got breakfast at the fire house. The event was very cool. Between the people, the vendors, and the cool town, I had an awesome ...

Updated 05-15-2016 at 21:53 by Kaptainkriz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. After party's AT journal from then till now

Hey everyone my name is kent but you can call me afterparty. I'm a disabled vet retired army. I have an 11 year old German shorthair named party. After her death I plann to do a through hike. Hense the name.im just starting to plan things and identify what I want gear wise. Some maybe heavy but I know I trust it. I'll post my wish lists later just wanted to start my journal
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Zpacks duplex tent , EE quilts for sale

Quote Originally Posted by bobby1982 View Post
    Hello, I have a new Zpacks duplex tent and 2 new Enlightened equipment quilts.

• Enigma
      (Down Fill: 800, Down Treatment: Untreated Down, Temperature: 20°F (-6°C), Length: Regular, Width: Wide, Inside Fabric Color: Charcoal 10D, Outside Fabric Options: Black 10D)
    • Enigma
      (Down Fill: 800, Down Treatment: Untreated Down, Temperature: 20°F (-6°C), Length: Short, Width: Regular, Inside Fabric Color: Charcoal 10D, Outside Fabric Options: Navy 10D
    • All are unused in
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2551.JPG 
Views:	508 
Size:	262.8 KB 
ID:	34792   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2549.JPG 
Views:	486 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	34793   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2548.JPG 
Views:	504 
Size:	149.0 KB 
ID:	34794  
  4. I70 to Washington Monument

Doing this a tiny section at a time is depleting my soul...
    The trail calls me. One day I will go.

I did a super quick hike to pick up a section of the Appalachian Trail I left stranded between two section hikes. This section goes between the roadside parking on US40 Baltimore National Pike, over the I70 footbridge, to Washington Monument State Park. http://dnr2.maryland.gov/publiclands...ashington.aspx
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washin...ent_State_Park ...

Updated 05-09-2016 at 22:06 by Kaptainkriz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hiked approach trail, starting NOBO tomorrow.

Hiked a section of the approach trail today. That thing is no joke! Amicalola falls is gorgeous. Here are some pics from the hike today. Going to start off officially tomorrow from the visitor center, should be done with the approach and on the trail by the afternoon. Will be posting lots of pics and updates!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F3TFAcQ.jpg 
Views:	437 
Size:	407.3 KB 
ID:	34773
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 71 of 596 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast