WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

• Outdoor Writers Wanted at WhiteBlaze

Amateur or Professional Outdoor Writers Wanted

WhiteBlaze.net, an Appalachian Trail community is seeking correspondents to write good quality outdoor articles dealing with the Appalachian Trail and anything hiking related in general. By hiking related we mean, hiking trails, hiking stories, hike preparation, health and safety and everything else we see going on around us in the outdoor hiking community, and more. Send us your ideas.

This is an opportunity to become a part of WhiteBlaze and experience the thrill of getting to see your work in print, along with the rest of the world. All that is required is a heart for the outdoors, a desire to write about it and the work ethic to carry through with it.

We are willing to compensate for good quality articles. You can learn more about becoming a Staff Writer and all that it entails by contacting us at http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/sendmessage.php and select “Article submission” or “Contact Attroll (Admin)” options.

Current articles that we are interested in include, anything Appalachian Trail related, hiking in general, hiking trails, hiking preparation, health and safety issues and concerns, tips and tricks, photography, and once again anything Appalachian Trail related. We are open to other ideas and suggestions.
    Comments 3 Comments
      GrandFromage -
      Check out my blog at: https://flatfooting.wordpress.com/category/at-section-hikes/
      I've been writing this for the last year or so, capturing section hikes north bound from Springer. It's evolved into a synopsis of other (than the AT) backpacking outings, day hiking opportunities and travel reports. This what you're looking for? Let me know. Thanks.
      Joe Gezo
      litetrek -
      How about an occasional outdoor themed poem? I have a few.
      ajcajonel -
      I'm planning a flip flop hike with a step date of 2 May from Harper's Ferry - I do plan to document my hike, would gladly write for you.

James Myers