WhiteBlaze Pages
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
$10 for printed copy(paperback). $6 for interactive PDF. $2 for printable PDF.
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

• Random Images

• NEW! 2021 WhiteBlaze Pages PDF Guidebook Sale price, only $6.

NEW! NEW! NEW!
    2021 WhiteBlaze Pages PDF Guidebook Sale price, only $6.

I am happy to announce that the 2021 WhiteBlaze Pages PDF Guidebook now works in conjunction with Gaia GPS.

I am sorry about the delay.
    The reason for the delay was because of the vast improvements.

The 2021 WhiteBlaze Pages PDF Guidebook is taking a big leap forward.

The PDF layout was redone to make it compatible for use with the new style smartphones.I also made it user friendly for the color-blind individuals to use.

The big news, I have been working with Gaia GPS.I am launching the 2021 WhiteBlaze Pages interactive PDF guidebook that works in conjunction with Gaia GPS.

I am still in the stages of inputting additional coordinates into the PDF and the Gaia GPS apps shared folders, and there are enough (over 3,000) coordinates packed into the PDF, and Gaia GPS shared folders to release the PDF and let hikers start using it.

I am continually adding more coordinates to the PDF and working on updates for those that have purchased the PDF. When you purchase the PDF file, and there are updates available, you will be notified to download a completely updated PDF, at no additional cost.

Gaia GPS is not required if you just want to use the PDF for your hike.

Read more about the 2021 WhiteBlaze Pages PDF Guidebook here and see some screenshots:

2021 interactive PDF of WhiteBlaze Pages, A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook
    Comments 2 Comments
      Kaptainkriz -
      Awesome, thanks for making this available!
      Big Daddy D -
      Covid kept me from hiking this year. Hope to hike this summer but will use the 2020 book. Sure hope the updates section will provide info for the 2020 book!
  • Newest Images

• Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 359 users online. 21 members and 338 guests

Most users ever online was 9,543, 12-23-2015 at 12:06.

1. aclawrence,
    2. Alamosa,
    3. Arden,
    4. goetzc,
    5. Highlonesome,
    6. Hoppin John,
    7. MisterQ,
    8. rcrfc,
    9. RollingJ,
    10. SilentBob,
    11. Slo-go'en,
    12. smoothie25,
    13. swatsullivan,
    14. tflaris,
    15. The Snowman,
    16. tiptoe,
    17. TwigBoy,
    18. TwoSpirits,
    19. wisscy

User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

Arden

Snow/Ice traction: Kahtoola Microspikes or Hillsound Trail Crampons?

Thread Starter: Arden

Hey guys;
    Yes, I know it's still early to be talking about ice traction devices, but unless I buy mine now, winter will come up on me unexpectedly,

Last Post By: MichaelK7 Today, 19:19 Go to last post
    RADHiker

19E to Damascus in Oct?

Thread Starter: RADHiker

Is this still a reasonable section to hike in October given bear activity, trash, etc? If so, is water an issue at this time of year? TIA, WB!

Last Post By: WMR Today, 18:36 Go to last post
    Tipi Walter

21 Days in Two Hurricanes

Thread Starter: Tipi Walter

I pull a 21 day backpacking trip in August 2021 and most of it is spent in Snowbird wilderness in NC. During the trip I get hit by two hurricanes---Fred

Last Post By: zelph Today, 13:07 Go to last post
    OhioHiker

I found a source for misc bottles! OMG!

Thread Starter: OhioHiker

A little backstory, I use a alcohol stove and carry my fuel in a Vargo Fuel Bottle. It is 8oz capacity. It works out well for me but I wish I had slightly

Last Post By: BlackCloud Today, 10:19 Go to last post
    rdljr

Info on VT shelters

Thread Starter: rdljr

I am going to do two nights in VT and was looking for updated info on Thistle hill and Wintturi shelters. Guide says reliable water and I assume that

Last Post By: rdljr Today, 08:37 Go to last post
    Kimba

Scott Jurek back for SOBO FKT Started August 4

Thread Starter: Kimba

From irunfar.com: According to his support crew, Jurek began from the trailís northern terminus on Wednesday, August 4, at 7:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight

Last Post By: Venchka Yesterday, 21:00 Go to last post