WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Teacher & Snacktime

With Apologies to the Pointer Sister.....

Rate this Entry
WE'RE SO EXCITED!
WE JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!
WE'RE ABOUT TO TAKE A HIKE AND WE THINK WE LIKE IT!

We're off to PA to finish what we started in April, and with the help of Junker, we'll be slack-packin' fools all the way to the Half Gallon Challenge! Leaving all that pack weight behind leaves room for our Magic Bags, so we're hoping to bump into many other hikers so Snacktime can deliver his goodies personally!

This is our last hike of the school year, and likely our last hike of the season, but rest assured you'll be hearing from us again as we set up our plans for September!

So many exclamation points! We really are so excited! Happy Hiking Everyone and hope to meet you all on the trail!

Updated 06-13-2013 at 00:03 by Teacher & Snacktime

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Be careful out there, supposed to be real windy today, and above all else....have a great time!
    have a great time.
    If you have any snacks left over, I can meet you on I-95, so you don't have to take them ALL the way back to Little Rhody!
    @Hikerboy....fun is the plan, thanks!

@Coach...what kind of snacks did you have in mind? I could arrange to drop some off on our way back through CT.....I'm SURE I won't eat them all, though I can't speak for Snacktime....

@Rocketsocks....we'll be hanging out in Hamilton Twp for the next couple of days, reading up on my Jersey lore...gotta get ready for my "guide" responsibilities on the Batona!
    Hey you made it...loving all the pictures, you guys sure did do a lots of hiking!
    Quote Originally Posted by coach lou
    If you have any snacks left over, I can meet you on I-95, so you don't have to take them ALL the way back to Little Rhody!
    I'd have tossed some to you near the Old Saybrook exit, but we did in fact run out....imagine that.