WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

K.O.G.

Adventure of K.O.G.

Rate this Entry
Well I have made it to Dawsonville and extremely excited. My shuttle will be picking me up at 9am. I will be starting off at springer mountain... Checked the weather so should be good for about 10 miles lol maybe before the rain kicks in... I wonder how restless I will be tonight... My Sunshine will be without me for at least 3 months, which will be the longest we have spent apart so should be interesting... Been wanting to do this since 93 and my mom and I would have done it in 2000 but she passed in 98 so this trip means more to me than any activity and Sunshine stands behind me 100%... So will try to keep up with this journal when I can... See y'all on the trail...
Tags: 1'", 1ˤˢ Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good Morning lol ... Well we slept well only to get up find no caffeinated coffee in the room lol... Me and My Sunshine are sitting at a diner having coffee and some breakfast..: less than an hour before the shuttle gets here and it is A BEAUTIFUL Morning.... Gonna take a pic when I get to springer not sure about a video just yet lol