User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

Storminnorman

Down bag

Thread Starter: Storminnorman

Looking at possibly purchasing a new sleeping bag. I think I have narrowed it down to one of these three. They all look good but Iím not sure. The prices

Last Post By: 4eyedbuzzard Today, 21:42 Go to last post
    JNI64

Fire making skills

Thread Starter: JNI64

So I make a couple of pretty cool fire starters I'd thought I'd share. And I know it's probably been covered a thousand times but hey I'm bored. 1 is

Last Post By: JNI64 Today, 21:39 Go to last post
    ghetto-okie

Just for fun.....

Thread Starter: ghetto-okie

How many of you moved near the AT after you finished your thru? How many of you Lashers or section hikers moved near the trail to have easier access?

Last Post By: Patrickjd9 Today, 20:57 Go to last post
    WhiteBlaze

Supreme Court showdown set over pipeline crossing of Appalachian Trail - Lynchburg Ne

Thread Starter: WhiteBlaze

<a href="https://www.newsadvance.com/news/local/supreme-court-showdown-set-over-pipeline-crossing-of-appalachian-trail/article_fe12ffda-a2fc-54f3-b2c6-ca8518263d49.html"

Last Post By: peakbagger Today, 19:37 Go to last post
    Storminnorman

Glasses

Thread Starter: Storminnorman

Looking for possible recommendations for bringing glasses on the trail. I think I would want something other than the thinner more delicate frames. Normally

Last Post By: Alligator Today, 18:38 Go to last post
    mwebb1690

Section Hike: I-26 Sam's Gap to Damascus

Thread Starter: mwebb1690

Greetings! On to our next section, one week at a time.

Does anybody have information regarding terrain from Sam's Gap to Damascus? We're

Last Post By: JC13 Today, 18:33 Go to last post