User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

Toolshed

A Walk in The Woods

Thread Starter: Toolshed

In case anyone hasn't seen AWITW yet, It is free right now on Tubi TV (also Free online or via Smart TV).
    tubi.tv/activate

Last Post By: rhjanes Today, 11:45 Go to last post
    saltysack

Smokies AT Fontana to Davenport gap logistics...recs please

Thread Starter: saltysack

Itís been far too long! I havenít hiked since September thrus of HST and WRHR. Planning to get my 14 yr old out to knock out the SMNP section over Xmas

Last Post By: JC13 Today, 11:31 Go to last post
    OhioHiker

I have a difficult time finding the right sleeping pad, can't get comfortable..

Thread Starter: OhioHiker

I am on a quest to find the most comfortable sleep pad with weight as second consideration.

I use a Xlite now. I can't seem to get the pressure

Last Post By: stilllife Today, 10:53 Go to last post
    kevperro

Cold weather gear hacks.

Thread Starter: kevperro

I'm sitting here ruminating before our weekly hike about weather changes, gear and generally rethinking some of my cold weather gear. We hike year-round

Last Post By: OwenM Today, 10:49 Go to last post
    Crankshaft

AT thru hike

Thread Starter: Crankshaft

Looking for At thru hike partner , start in Georgia third week of February 2021 , 52 year old fit male looking for female partner

Last Post By: Crankshaft Today, 10:37 Go to last post
    hailstreak

Merrell Moab alternatives

Thread Starter: hailstreak

I have worn Merrell Moab Ventilators for years. They are comfortable and never give me blisters. The problem is that the Vibram soles are dangerously

Last Post By: colorado_rob Today, 10:18 Go to last post