User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

Qsokomna

grilling thermomenter

Thread Starter: Qsokomna

Hi there!
    I gonna camp with my family next month for a week or so. We're planning to make a camp with tents, hammocks, fishing and so on. I'm a

Last Post By: JNI64 Today, 11:38 Go to last post
    Mongoskater99

Port Clinton to boiling springs

Thread Starter: Mongoskater99

Getting ready for my first backpacking trip. Iím planning on going sobo from port Clinton to boiling springs. Iíve done a lot of research, have my gear

Last Post By: FlyPaper Today, 11:31 Go to last post
    saltysack

Anyone having issues with guthooks app account?

Thread Starter: saltysack

I canít sign into my account even after changing password. Emailed them for help last week but no response. In the past they have been quick to respond.

Last Post By: saltysack Today, 10:48 Go to last post
    Big_Old_Dog

Training tips for ultra cyclist converting to backpacker??

Thread Starter: Big_Old_Dog

Could anyone please guide me to training advice (trying to convert myself from a cyclist to a somewhat speedy 62 year old backpacker)?

Last Post By: Big_Old_Dog Today, 10:17 Go to last post
    jessearl

MD - Section hike help

Thread Starter: jessearl

My wife and I were planning on an upcoming weekend section hike through Maryland from Harper's Ferry to Pen Mar Park in early June. We were planning to

Last Post By: jessearl Today, 09:56 Go to last post
    TwoSpirits

In Search Of....

Thread Starter: TwoSpirits

I'm wanting a DCF stuff sack of certain dimensions, and a couple of brief forays into the wilds of the internet hasn't been productive. There are dozens

Last Post By: IGY6 Today, 09:29 Go to last post