User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

JNI64

Fire making skills

Thread Starter: JNI64

So I make a couple of pretty cool fire starters I'd thought I'd share. And I know it's probably been covered a thousand times but hey I'm bored. 1 is

Last Post By: JPritch Today, 16:23 Go to last post
    Storminnorman

Down bag

Thread Starter: Storminnorman

Looking at possibly purchasing a new sleeping bag. I think I have narrowed it down to one of these three. They all look good but Iím not sure. The prices

Last Post By: Storminnorman Today, 16:06 Go to last post
    WhiteBlaze

Supreme Court showdown set over pipeline crossing of Appalachian Trail - Lynchburg Ne

Thread Starter: WhiteBlaze

<a href="https://www.newsadvance.com/news/local/supreme-court-showdown-set-over-pipeline-crossing-of-appalachian-trail/article_fe12ffda-a2fc-54f3-b2c6-ca8518263d49.html"

Last Post By: Alleghanian Orogeny Today, 16:04 Go to last post
    postholer.com

Hot & Cold: AT Heat Map

Thread Starter: postholer.com

We've recently added heat maps to our quiver of trail tools. You can view min/max temps for a given month along the AT (or any trail) to get an idea of

Last Post By: postholer.com Today, 15:59 Go to last post
    eblanche

FS: Montbell, Salomon, Thule, Altra size 9

Thread Starter: eblanche

Hey guys I have a few items for sale. Prices are shipped within the Cont. US. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Mont-bell Ultra Light

Last Post By: eblanche Today, 12:43 Go to last post
    The Mouth

Dehydrated Recipes

Thread Starter: The Mouth

Hey everyone, I am planning on using dehydrated food and freezer bag cooking. Does anyone have any good recipes for this style of cooking? I have a cook

Last Post By: coach lou Today, 12:26 Go to last post