User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

Qsokomna

grilling thermomenter

Thread Starter: Qsokomna

Hi there!
    I gonna camp with my family next month for a week or so. We're planning to make a camp with tents, hammocks, fishing and so on. I'm a

Last Post By: Qsokomna Today, 02:01 Go to last post
    mclaught

GA - Cheese Factory info appreciated

Thread Starter: mclaught

Hey all, we're getting back out there for a few days and looks like the Cheese Factory site may be a good stopping point for our first night. My only

Last Post By: mclaught Yesterday, 23:47 Go to last post
    Red Sky

GSMNP Hike

Thread Starter: Red Sky

I understand that the Smokies are open again, but is the AT thru the park open? If so, are the shelters closed? (and if so, can you hike thru without

Last Post By: HooKooDooKu Yesterday, 23:30 Go to last post
    jessearl

MD - Section hike help

Thread Starter: jessearl

My wife and I were planning on an upcoming weekend section hike through Maryland from Harper's Ferry to Pen Mar Park in early June. We were planning to

Last Post By: AegisIII Yesterday, 23:26 Go to last post
    ednotmilkman

Indian Mtn ATV trails tear right through north AL Pinhoti Section

Thread Starter: ednotmilkman

I just finished a full "leapfrog" hike of AL Pinhoti and had no idea that almost all the private property (owner Gerald Willis I think) above

Last Post By: Matt65 Yesterday, 22:33 Go to last post
    Greggs

Standing Indian Loop Trail Update

Thread Starter: Greggs

Looks like the GSMNP area is very crowded and I've heard the Foothills trail is the same way. I'm hoping to head towards WNC for some days on the trail

Last Post By: Tabasco Yesterday, 21:58 Go to last post