User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

Righty_Lefty

Thru hike w/out our dog

Thread Starter: Righty_Lefty

We love to hike and our dog does too but we are also realistic about what it will take for just us humans to thru hike the AT (3-5 years from now). What

Last Post By: Lone Wolf Today, 16:33 Go to last post
    perrymk

Trowel test

Thread Starter: perrymk

So I've accumulated a collection of backpacking trowels. I got to thinking comparing them might be fun, or at least a way to pass the time. But I like

Last Post By: Ethesis Today, 16:28 Go to last post
    saltysack

Anyone having issues with guthooks app account?

Thread Starter: saltysack

I canít sign into my account even after changing password. Emailed them for help last week but no response. In the past they have been quick to respond.

Last Post By: Ethesis Today, 16:19 Go to last post
    Kerosene

Blister Prevention

Thread Starter: Kerosene

My "index" toes tend to overlap with their neighbor toes, resulting in frequent blisters on or around the index toes. I found a gel-filled toe

Last Post By: HankIV Today, 15:40 Go to last post
    Ethesis

Guthooks on iOS.

Thread Starter: Ethesis

I know there is a procedure for when Guthooks forgets you purchased maps on an Android device but how do you get them back on an iPhone?

Last Post By: Ethesis Today, 15:35 Go to last post
    Qsokomna

grilling thermomenter

Thread Starter: Qsokomna

Hi there!
    I gonna camp with my family next month for a week or so. We're planning to make a camp with tents, hammocks, fishing and so on. I'm a

Last Post By: Alligator Today, 15:18 Go to last post