User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

IGY6

outdoor vitals?

Thread Starter: IGY6

I'm looking into a top quilt and found outdoor vitals 15* 80/20 synthetic / down. Any thoughts on the brand and or insulation.

Last Post By: IGY6 Today, 08:40 Go to last post
    WhiteBlaze

Yet Another Court Has Ruled Against an Appalachian Trail Pipeline - Backpacker

Thread Starter: WhiteBlaze

<a href="https://www.backpacker.com/news-and-events/yet-another-court-has-ruled-against-an-appalachian-trail-pipeline" target="_blank">Yet

Last Post By: 4eyedbuzzard Today, 07:28 Go to last post
    flow

Tarptent Contrail $125 + shipping

Thread Starter: flow

Tarptent Contrail solo shelter. Floor has silicone for slip resistance. No damage. No stakes included but the front pole. The front pole is optional if

Last Post By: studlytinytim Today, 02:22 Go to last post
    T-Rx

Gear for sale: ZPacks Arc Blast Backpack

Thread Starter: T-Rx

I have a new 2019 Z packs Arc Blast Backpack for sale. Size long torso and medium hip belt. Also has top side mesh pouches, hiking pole loops and an over

Last Post By: saltysack Today, 01:10 Go to last post
    Wyoming

2020 Permit Que contest

Thread Starter: Wyoming

Well I jumped in line just before 10:30 to get my 2020 permit for the 29th Oct signup. Anyone logging in before 10:30 was randomly assigned a place in

Last Post By: Emerson Bigills Today, 00:19 Go to last post

Cuban fiber tent $300, 1person 3ft by 9 ft

Thread Starter: 1234

1 pole Cuban fiber tent, no floor, has a beak permanently atteched, 14 oz total wt. no bag no stakes, requires 7 stakes, but 14 for all lines for strong

Last Post By: 1234 Yesterday, 23:50 Go to last post