User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

Storminnorman

Glasses

Thread Starter: Storminnorman

Looking for possible recommendations for bringing glasses on the trail. I think I would want something other than the thinner more delicate frames. Normally

Last Post By: Chaz Today, 10:11 Go to last post
    The DeafGuy

Bounce box

Thread Starter: The DeafGuy

Hey everyone! New guy sorta speak so bare w/me if you will. I did a quick search but didnít see my question so here goes ... I have to take meds on a

Last Post By: TwistedCF Today, 10:01 Go to last post
    brswan

[FS] REI Quarter Dome 1 Tent - Current Model Used Two Nights

Thread Starter: brswan

I was getting into backpacking but life got in the way. I bought this in 2017 and used it for two nights. It's been in my closet ever since and packed

Last Post By: JNI64 Today, 09:54 Go to last post
    spfleisig

100% Fully Waterproof Jacket

Thread Starter: spfleisig

Last week I worked an aid station at a trail run and stood in the rain for 8 hours and went through 2 different rain jackets - Patagonia Torrentshell

Last Post By: tiptoe Today, 08:52 Go to last post
    JNI64

Fire making skills

Thread Starter: JNI64

So I make a couple of pretty cool fire starters I'd thought I'd share. And I know it's probably been covered a thousand times but hey I'm bored. 1 is

Last Post By: JNI64 Today, 08:21 Go to last post
    SkeeterPee

Quilt + sleeping bag?

Thread Starter: SkeeterPee

I have a 20 deg bag and 40 deg quilt. Together, Enlightened Equipment says they should be similar to a 0 deg bag.

I was trying which way

Last Post By: Slo-go'en Yesterday, 23:47 Go to last post