User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

rmitchell

Eagle Creek/Jenkins Ridge Loop

Thread Starter: rmitchell

With the dry conditions it seemed like a good time to hike Eagle Creek and color in that trail on my map of the Smokies. My hiking partner had some time

Last Post By: TNhiker Today, 14:43 Go to last post
    orthofingers

Nalgene 1L for cold months

Thread Starter: orthofingers

I'll be stepping off NOBO on or about 1 March 2020 from Springer for a two month LASH. (I know . . . Better weather, more daylight, lighter pack if I

Last Post By: colorado_rob Today, 14:36 Go to last post
    fastfoxengineering

Caldera Cone Ti Tri Sidewinder

Thread Starter: fastfoxengineering

I've been using sidewinder caldera cones as my primary cook kit since their inception. Someone on reddit asked me to make a video about how mine is dialed

Last Post By: zelph Today, 13:33 Go to last post
    patentpending

Looking for a thru-hiking partner: March 2021

Thread Starter: patentpending

Hello, I'm Meredith. I'm currently a junior in high school (16) and I plan on graduating Dec of 2020 and thru-hiking the AT (northbound) starting in March

Last Post By: Izzy.Karnis Today, 11:59 Go to last post
    Bloomer

PA/MD shuttle service

Thread Starter: Bloomer

Bloomer here ... I live outside Caledonia State Park and will shuttle hikers as far north as rt72 Lickdale and south to Harper's Ferry... 7173049592

Last Post By: Bloomer Today, 11:39 Go to last post
    splash1986

Group of 104 on trail in NC

Thread Starter: splash1986

Hi Friends,

This is my first post in years, but I am a long time reader of the site. I wanted to share an experience I had this weekend while

Last Post By: Traffic Jam Today, 11:32 Go to last post