User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

needlefish

weather app

Thread Starter: needlefish

what weather app do y'all use for the AT?

Last Post By: Tuxhiker Today, 15:38 Go to last post
    Dogwood

SW LS 250 1/4 zip Pattern XL

Thread Starter: Dogwood

Grey Tick Stitch pattern. It looks good enough to be worn off trail as a dress up or casual office LS apparel. Never worn w/ original tags. No smells.

Last Post By: Dogwood Today, 14:56 Go to last post
    Creature Feature

Tent and a tarp?

Thread Starter: Creature Feature

In preparing for my first thru-hike attempt, Iím trying to decide if itís too much to bring a tarp, a poncho and a tent. I have a one person tent that

Last Post By: lonehiker Today, 14:44 Go to last post
    dalekeppley

Hut to Hut

Thread Starter: dalekeppley

Hi New Englanders and seasoned trekkers: For a Hut to Hut hike through the Whites in late summer, it looks reasonable to me to hike from Madison Spring

Last Post By: rickb Today, 14:29 Go to last post
    WhiteBlaze

Man who said he was hiking the Appalachian Trail found sleeping in a motel guest's be

Thread Starter: WhiteBlaze

<a href="https://www.pottsmerc.com/news/man-who-said-he-was-hiking-the-appalachian-trail-found-sleeping-in-a-motel-guests/article_e2cc4df6-b95b-54dc-8168-25fa704f73ac.html"

Last Post By: CalebJ Today, 13:41 Go to last post
    shelb

Cumberland Trail Info

Thread Starter: shelb

Hi! I am looking for good Cumberland Trail Maps as well as general info on the trail itself! (Thinking of a Thru-hike on the Cumberland in the next year

Last Post By: PennyPincher Today, 13:39 Go to last post