User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

John B

Let's keep it clean, y'all

Thread Starter: John B

I disagree with the notion that if you hike for multiple days, you will necessarily smell like a pig farm on a rainy day.

Attached is a pic

Last Post By: chknfngrs Today, 07:46 Go to last post
    chknfngrs

110g Fuel canisters

Thread Starter: chknfngrs

Just bought a BRS-5000 whatever stove and looking for what price the 110g fuel can should run. Cursory search yields $9.99 for GSI and $19.99 for another.

Last Post By: chknfngrs Today, 07:00 Go to last post
    John B

Why buy when you can rent?

Thread Starter: John B

The Sunday edition (9-16-19) of the NY TIMES, Travel section, has an article on renting hiking and camping gear. https://nyti.ms/2URSXLJ

Last Post By: John B Today, 05:41 Go to last post
    Pony

Dehydrated veggies.

Thread Starter: Pony

I found some dehydrated veggies at the co-op in hanover in 2010 that were really good, but can't remember the brand name. Not so concerned with the brand

Last Post By: Two Tents Today, 05:38 Go to last post
    Chicken Feathers

Enlightened 20 Enima Top Quilt

Thread Starter: Chicken Feathers

I have Enlightened Enigma 20 top Quilt I would like to sell size regular/regular outer shell olive green inter shell black has small tear about 1/2"

Last Post By: Chicken Feathers Yesterday, 22:20 Go to last post
    icebeard

Water situation in Massachusetts

Thread Starter: icebeard

Headed to do the Massachusetts section here in the next week. Was wondering if anyone had any recent feedback on how well the springs are flowing up

Last Post By: greatexpectations Yesterday, 22:13 Go to last post