Default WTB, looking for the Gossamer Gear "TheOne" shelter.

Greetings,

I am looking for the Gossamer Gear "TheOne" shelter, lightly used. The year model does not matter to me as long as it is in good condition.

In the process of preparing coming year's JMT hike and really hope that I can acquire this tent into my gear list, so if you/your friend have one and are willing to sell or you know where I can buy it from other online resource, please email me at seanxxwang at yahoo dot com, it would be greatly appreciated.

Wish everyone have a wonderful holiday and happy trails!

Thanks,
    Sean
    Last edited by seanxxwang; 12-21-2013 at 02:25.

Does someone have one that is sitting in the closet and collecting dust?
    Please PM or Email me, I will pay a fair price for it.

What do you think is a fair price? I have a "The One" that is brand new - never set up; never even out of the original stuff sack. I also have the associated polycro groundsheet.

Hi Duff,

I assume that it is not seam sealed because you never set it up as you said.
    How about $250 including shipping for the tent? I can paypal you with Gift Option so the amount is net. Not sure whether the Polycro Groundsheet associated with it has any special shape that fits the tent or just a regular rectangular, it would be nice you can throw it in for me, but if you decide to keep it, I respect that and it is ok to me. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

I have got a few replies and it is on its way. So closing this thread.... Thanks you all for your attention.

I happen to find one on a FB site. If anyone still interested let me know.

++ New Posts ++