WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

PCT, Sheltowee, Pinhoti, LT , BMT, AT, SHT, CDT, TRT 10-K's Avatar

Default Lithium battery deal at Walgreens

Walgreens has a $3.00 off coupon for any Energizer lithium battery size which can be combined with a $3.00 manufacturer coupon for a $6.00 discount per package. I think they're both good through the end of the month. Just do a google search for 'energizer lithium coupon' and the $3.00 manufacturer coupon will be at the top of the results.

That's a pretty good deal - I'm stocking up on the 9x/20 Year AAAs for my headlamp at $6.09 per pack of 4, tax included.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by 10-K View Post
    Walgreens has a $3.00 off coupon for any Energizer lithium battery size which can be combined with a $3.00 manufacturer coupon for a $6.00 discount per package. I think they're both good through the end of the month. Just do a google search for 'energizer lithium coupon' and the $3.00 manufacturer coupon will be at the top of the results.

That's a pretty good deal - I'm stocking up on the 9x/20 Year AAAs for my headlamp at $6.09 per pack of 4, tax included.
    There's a rebate on top of the sale! http://www.energizer.com/special-pro...-Birthday.aspx

Images

so they have to be the Bunny Birthday packs. i going by in an hour. ill check it out. thanks 10-K
    I'm so confused, I'm not sure if I lost my horse or found a rope.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by kayak karl View Post
    so they have to be the Bunny Birthday packs. i going by in an hour. ill check it out. thanks 10-K
    The coupon is at http://www.coupons.com/
    The rebate is separate at http://www.energizer.com/special-pro...-Birthday.aspx

Often you can combine offers like these.

1538833_10151822734500178_935398497_n.jpg

This is what I'm using..... This results in an instant $6 discount at the register.

Good deal. THX. I use the AAA Energizer Lithiums almost exclusively on trail too. Beats Wally Worlds price handily as well. The extra up front cost of these batteries is well worth the extended life in the long run compared to cheaper alkaline nickel AAA batteries and holding charges better in cold temps. Important for electronics like cameras, Ipods, pads/tablets, etc in extended trail use even headlamps if you do much night hiking or use one extensdively in camp(and have only one light source). Those cheapy battery brands(even some of the name brands) sold at Dollar Generals/Dollar Stores really suck it big time. Often, those no name brands in a package of eight at Dollar Stores, when I've checked there charges out of the package, as much as 3/4 of the batteries aren't holding a full charge to begin with.

Yep. And they can sit on the shelf for years and be good as new.

I'm gonna get enough to keep me lit up from Mexico to Canada!

With Tennessee sales tax, six dollars off is the same as buy one get one free almost.

At the Walgreen web site it says that coupon limit has been reached and can't be printed. Is there a print version somewhere?

You can pick up a stack of coupon books at the store. Our walgreens has a big box right when you walk in.

Images

the special Bunny Birthday packs are not out yet at Walgreens in NJ.
    I'm so confused, I'm not sure if I lost my horse or found a rope.

Quote Originally Posted by 10-K View Post
    You can pick up a stack of coupon books at the store. Our walgreens has a big box right when you walk in.
    Yes, that worked for me. At our store the Advanced Li (AAA 4x) were 6.99 and the Ultimate Li were 7.99 with store coupon and another 3$ off with the manufacture's coupon. Thanks to my great great uncle (Founder of Walgreen's).

Images

Quote Originally Posted by kayak karl View Post
    the special Bunny Birthday packs are not out yet at Walgreens in NJ.
    Not here in TX either. I checked into it further and apparently there is a special unique code in each Bunny Birthday pack, so this rebate would appear not to work with this deal. Sorry, that would have made it REALLY sweet. As it is I picked up two 4 packs of AAA's for $10 + tax. Not bad.

Thanks for the heads-up 10-K!

Images

I'm always buying batteries for my GPS. My Wii remotes use them too. Every time we're at walmart I tell the wife, "oh yeah get some batteries". They are going to start thinking we're making meth or something. I have a rechargeable lithium battery pack now, hope to see how well it works powering the GPS on an overnight. It may save some money, if not weight.
    Please don't read my blog at theosus1.Wordpress.com
    "I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Thank God for Search and Rescue" - Robert Frost (first edit).

++ New Posts ++